Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 167
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,479
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I didn't say everyone does it. I just think its strange how some big LeBron fans can defend all his moves while killing KD
    defend what moves? He left a terrible team in FA to lead another team to titles. Durant left a great team to take a ride with a team that didn't need him. The differences are staggering dude.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,217
    I rest my case
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Its worth noting that both of said players have proven to be ineffective in the playoffs playing exactly the same way that won them MVP's ie accumulator awards.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I don't really recall seeing both said players losing a series (or multiple series) that they shouldn't have lost that would prove it was actually their fault.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,390
    Think its time to give him credit now- look at the warriors without him. They have even added another all star in d-lo and a very good rookie in eric paschall and they are dead last in the conference. imagine what their record would be without d-lo and eric paschall.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Think its time to give him credit now- look at the warriors without him. They have even added another all star in d-lo and a very good rookie in eric paschall and they are dead last in the conference. imagine what their record would be without d-lo and eric paschall.
    Still dead last lol

    Kerr disagrees with you though, its about more than just KD leaving, obviously.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,390
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Still dead last lol

    Kerr disagrees with you though, its about more than just KD leaving, obviously.
    well.... kd also didnt join the exact team that won 73 games but nobody has a problem acknowledging those details. the other 3 all stars were there and thats all that matters. This year the warriors have 4 all stars but no KD so they might be better than the team kd joined up with

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well.... kd also didnt join the exact team that won 73 games but nobody has a problem acknowledging those details. the other 3 all stars were there and thats all that matters. This year the warriors have 4 all stars but no KD so they might be better than the team kd joined up with
    19 Leandro Barbosa
    40 Harrison Barnes
    12 Andrew Bogut
    21 Ian Clark
    30 Stephen Curry
    31 Festus Ezeli
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    34 Shaun Livingston
    36 Kevon Looney
    20 James Michael McAdoo
    4 Brandon Rush
    5 Marreese Speights
    11 Klay Thompson
    18 Anderson Varej„o

    To

    22 Matt Barnes
    21 Ian Clark
    30 Stephen Curry
    35 Kevin Durant
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    15 Damian Jones
    34 Shaun Livingston
    5 Kevon Looney
    20 James Michael McAdoo
    0 Patrick McCaw
    1 JaVale McGee
    27 Zaza Pachulia
    11 Klay Thompson
    18 Anderson Varej„o
    3 David West

    Is way closer to being the same team than this

    2 Jordan Bell
    12 Andrew Bogut
    4 Quinn Cook
    0 DeMarcus Cousins
    30 Stephen Curry
    32 Marcus Derrickson
    35 Kevin Durant
    10 Jacob Evans
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    21 Jonas Jerebko
    15 Damian Jones
    1 Damion Lee
    34 Shaun Livingston
    5 Kevon Looney
    28 Alfonzo McKinnie
    11 Klay Thompson

    To that

    22 Glenn Robinson III
    12 Ky Bowman
    7 Eric Paschall
    4 Omari Spellman
    3 Jordan Poole
    32 Marquese Chriss
    8 Alec Burks
    2 Willie Cauley-Stein
    23 Draymond Green
    0 D'Angelo Russell
    1 Damion Lee
    5 Kevon Looney
    10 Jacob Evans
    6 Alen Smailagić

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,758
    Dude, theyíve been injured literally all year. This guy canít be serious

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,390
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    19 Leandro Barbosa
    40 Harrison Barnes
    12 Andrew Bogut
    21 Ian Clark
    30 Stephen Curry
    31 Festus Ezeli
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    34 Shaun Livingston
    36 Kevon Looney
    20 James Michael McAdoo
    4 Brandon Rush
    5 Marreese Speights
    11 Klay Thompson
    18 Anderson Varej„o

    To

    22 Matt Barnes
    21 Ian Clark
    30 Stephen Curry
    35 Kevin Durant
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    15 Damian Jones
    34 Shaun Livingston
    5 Kevon Looney
    20 James Michael McAdoo
    0 Patrick McCaw
    1 JaVale McGee
    27 Zaza Pachulia
    11 Klay Thompson
    18 Anderson Varej„o
    3 David West

    Is way closer to being the same team than this

    2 Jordan Bell
    12 Andrew Bogut
    4 Quinn Cook
    0 DeMarcus Cousins
    30 Stephen Curry
    32 Marcus Derrickson
    35 Kevin Durant
    10 Jacob Evans
    23 Draymond Green
    9 Andre Iguodala
    21 Jonas Jerebko
    15 Damian Jones
    1 Damion Lee
    34 Shaun Livingston
    5 Kevon Looney
    28 Alfonzo McKinnie
    11 Klay Thompson

    To that

    22 Glenn Robinson III
    12 Ky Bowman
    7 Eric Paschall
    4 Omari Spellman
    3 Jordan Poole
    32 Marquese Chriss
    8 Alec Burks
    2 Willie Cauley-Stein
    23 Draymond Green
    0 D'Angelo Russell
    1 Damion Lee
    5 Kevon Looney
    10 Jacob Evans
    6 Alen Smailagić
    LMAO- did you intentionally leave off steph curry and klay thompson- LOL they are taking up half the teams salary cap

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LMAO- did you intentionally leave off steph curry and klay thompson- LOL they are taking up half the teams salary cap
    Obviously. One hasn't logged a single minute this season and the other guy has played 112 minutes thus far this season.

    There is an argument to be had for both not playing the rest of the season. They're both obviously competitors though and will push to get back on the court ASAP.

    You know, I know and everyone knows if those 2 were playing, plus Green and Russell not missing time, the Warriors wouldn't be the worst team in the league. They may not be quite as good as the season before but they're still no slouches if/when those 4 suit up.

    As far as the money thing, maybe the Warriors should've thought about that before hard capping themselves. But I think in the long run having Russell is better than not, so taking 1 season of being hard capped is okay, especially given it was going to be a transition season regardless.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Dude, theyíve been injured literally all year. This guy canít be serious
    Heís dead serious.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    45,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I rest my case
    Case closed. enjoy the slammer

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,758
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Heís dead serious.
    Goodness lol

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Dude, theyíve been injured literally all year. This guy canít be serious
    You think that was a hot take? You ainít seen nothing yet from stylez.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,232
    Kd was hands down the best player in golden state for those 3 years. It was a perfect fit, a system which lacked a go to iso player, and kd got a team that could allow him to iso as much as possible.

    KD should get credit even if golden state were the one seed with healthy klay and curry right now. He was the best player, if you watched the games its obvious.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •