Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 167
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You think that was a hot take? You ainít seen nothing yet from stylez.
    the point is you cant say they are losing games because curry is injured. or green and russel have missed time- because their record with all 3 healthy wasnt really any better- and it wasnt unlucky losses.... they looked horrible with curry and green out there. You could make the argument that they are actually playing better without curry (although it isnt showing up in wins). Curry and green were out there when the suns went on a 30-1 run against them at chase center.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    the point is you cant say they are losing games because curry is injured. or green and russel have missed time- because their record with all 3 healthy wasnt really any better- and it wasnt unlucky losses.... they looked horrible with curry and green out there. You could make the argument that they are actually playing better without curry (although it isnt showing up in wins). Curry and green were out there when the suns went on a 30-1 run against them at chase center.
    And the Suns started the year hot. And Klay has been out. And they replaced Durant with a guy new to the system that is no Kevin Durant.

    Youíre making it sound like losing Durant is the reason they suck. Thereís a lot of reasons they suck.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,058
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Kd was hands down the best player in golden state for those 3 years. It was a perfect fit, a system which lacked a go to iso player, and kd got a team that could allow him to iso as much as possible.

    KD should get credit even if golden state were the one seed with healthy klay and curry right now. He was the best player, if you watched the games its obvious.
    They featured Durant more, which by all accounts was a mistake. Hes not hands down the best player with that group. The numbers donít lie. The Warriors won more games with Curry on the court than with Durant. When Curry got hurt and Durant was on the court they struggled more than the other way around.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,222
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    They featured Durant more, which by all accounts was a mistake. Hes not hands down the best player with that group. The numbers donít lie. The Warriors won more games with Curry on the court than with Durant. When Curry got hurt and Durant was on the court they struggled more than the other way around.
    KD was by far their best player and it wasn't even close

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    KD was by far their best player and it wasn't even close
    Except when it comes to actually impacting/winning games, then it is easily Curry.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,737
    The Warriors are stacked right now. I'm confident they can turn it around and be a top 4 seed.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    54,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Except when it comes to actually impacting/winning games, then it is easily Curry.
    Except when it comes to actually impacting games in the Finals when they actually matter, then itís easily Durant and not even close.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,437
    Easier for him to do that with Steph/Klay on the floor creating all that room. KD will get his just due if he can win in Brooklyn, but until then.....KD is an elite superstar who won titles on the back of an already supremely stacked roster. Sorry.....

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    54,877
    Yea, they donít beat Lebron and the Cavs w/o Durant... sorry..

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,013
    Jumping to conclusions. Golden State doesnít have the talent to compete in the west because of injuries. Durant deserves credit as a top 3 player in the league during his time there. I still donít think he made his team go like Curry but no one can take away what KD did in Golden State.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,437
    If Durant wasn't a thing they'd have kept the depth they had prior to his arrival. They were up 3-1.

    The argument that people are somehow doubting KD as a top 3 player is just a silly strawman defenders use to try to deflect the truth.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,437
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, they donít beat Lebron and the Cavs w/o Durant... sorry..
    Yup, can easily say the same applies to Steph and he won before him. And? You're simply not paying attention if you honestly think Durant carried them. There's no real rationale behind it available. Doesn't mean KD isn't great though. He deserves credit, just not nearly as much as you give him. Sorry....

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, they donít beat Lebron and the Cavs w/o Durant... sorry..
    Well said.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,058
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, they donít beat Lebron and the Cavs w/o Durant... sorry..
    They did

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,222
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Except when it comes to actually impacting games in the Finals when they actually matter, then itís easily Durant and not even close.
    Correct

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •