Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Its amazing how LeBron homers criticize KD the most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its more amazing how you never directly attack and instead choose to generalize. I expect better from a Chewing fan. Do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I think this is all BS.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Feel free to elaborate because its quite factual

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lmaooooooo at Curry being more important than KD. That is laugh out loud funny.
    Might want to get your head/dick checked buddy. Its not healthy to ignore reality. Check the facts and lemme know what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Might want to get your head/dick checked buddy. Its not healthy to ignore reality. Check the facts and lemme know what you find.
    KD was clearly far more important and it's not even close. He can do more offensively, he plays D and he's 6'10"

Just bc you hate KD doesn't make Steph more important to those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    KD was clearly far more important and it's not even close. He can do more offensively, he plays D and he's 6'10"

Just bc you hate KD doesn't make Steph more important to those teams.
    he was clearly not more important, simply doesnt do enough offensively and isnt as good at getting others involved.

lol hate. I hate on steph way more , I'm just not dumb enough to ignore facts.

I dont see why considering they are shelves of their former selves with or without Curry. Its like you guys think 4 years dont change teams.
    He's was playing with a d league roster outside of Dray and Russell. And it takes time to build chemistry as well. But his gravity didn't do as well with guys that couldn't knock down their looks, and teams were being physical with Curry and trying to force the ball out of him. The result was poor, so yeah I wanted to see how much impact him drawing attention would have with this new roster. They weren't just losing they were getting roasted the first few games. I am a Curry supporter just trying to be as objective as I can be in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Typical "I know my argument is total ******** so I'll try to deflect" response. You know your statement is full of absolute nonsense based on nothing but your opinion which doesn't mean much, if anything so you try to make fun of the team I cheer for. Pathetic.
    That's just his way, he did the same with me and my team only he never claims a team himself so that you can never scrutinize his team. Clever

+1
    Don't waste your breath

How do you reconcile someone like me who is a huge Lebron fan and give Durant zero flack.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Feel free to elaborate because its quite factual
    What can I say? I don't think many stars have done more with less, and i don't see Durant performing poorly since leaving OKC so there isn't any need to elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

How do you reconcile someone like me who is a huge Lebron fan and give Durant zero flack.

A LeBron fan with a different KD viewpoint. You can bash the move and acknowledge his greatness as a player. It's because of the latter why the former was an obnoxious occurence that ruined NBA competition and intrigue for a ton of basketball fans.

Its more amazing how you never directly attack and instead choose to generalize. I expect better from a Chewing fan. Do better!
    Why would I attack. They both deserve credit for being great players and criticism for being self serving over sensitive attention whores

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I didn't say everyone does it. I just think its strange how some big LeBron fans can defend all his moves while killing KD

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not really, thats like getting credit for helping 2 guys beat 1 dude. Sure that other guy might have been able to handle 2 of them at once but 3 was pushing him beyond his limit. You get no love for that.
    I mean, are we giving Durant credit for picking his FA in the exact year GS suddenly got max cap space? Again, if he had balls and passed on GS, they would have used that money elsewhere, and been the easy favorite the next few years. He made them unbeatable, but they were close without him anyways...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

not sure what world you live in, but nearly everyone crushes KD for his move. LeBron has literally nothing to do with this debate, nor any debate regarding Durant.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast