Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 163 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2433
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But Trump's national approval rating has always been low, and he lost by three million and is detested by half the national population for the last 4 years and they still supported him. Those are nothing new, so if they supported him then, why would then stop now for stuff that's been true for years?

Yes, Nixon had far more support that crumbled, but it crumbled because the tapes came out and essentially made any possible denial impossible. So long as no tapes come out, no matter how obvious it is that Trump did this, they will still deny it.
    So you think the Republican party won't suffer for supporting Trump. That was the whole reason the republicans ask Nixon to reside. For the good of the party. During Trump administration, Republicans have been losing governorships and House seats. Losing members who won't run again or just retire. This is the wind they are having trouble telling which way it is blowing. Trump is the anchor that is dragging their party down. I sincerely hope the republican senators and house members keep backing him because it is proving to be a losing bet. A bet that could cost them their jobs. Ask Susan Collin how she feels about her chances to regain her seat.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Strong economy, low unemployment, fewer silly regulations, stronger position on the international, stronger position on the international, other countries paying their fair share to NATO, not being taken advantage in the Paris climate baloney, strong immigration policy, redoing the NAFTA agreement.

or, more simply……

Putting the USA first. That's all he's really…put the interests of the US first.

We're the 8-- pound gorilla in the room. People need to deal with us, not the obama way around.
    We had a strong economy and low unemployment under Obama too.

Deregulation has already been proven to set us up for failure and hurt the middle class (see: W deregulation, Clinton deregulation and Reagan deregulation and the consequences).

Our leader is being mocked by foreign leaders, hurting American business and consumers with the tariff war and allowing our greatest adversaries like Saudi Arabia and Russia operate without challenge. Meanwhile NK deal fell through, Iran is developing nuclear arms since he killed the deal and he has further destabilized balance between Israel and Palestine.

Fair share to NATO? Examples?

The Paris Climate deal was our best shot at cleaning up our environment globally and were supposed to lead that; not back out for bogus reasons.

He’s deported no more than Obama and the border is a mess under him just like it was in the past. Kids in cages is a good immigration policy?

NAFTA is being redone by both sides not killed so it will suck again.

You’re clinging to an embarrassment of a president for the sole reason that he’s not a democrat. It’s pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And maybe you’re ok with the abuse of power but there’s no way anyone can defend him on obstructing congress.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    We had a strong economy and low unemployment under Obama too.

Deregulation has already been proven to set us up for failure and hurt the middle class (see: W deregulation, Clinton deregulation and Reagan deregulation and the consequences).

Our leader is being mocked by foreign leaders, hurting American business and consumers with the tariff war and allowing our greatest adversaries like Saudi Arabia and Russia operate without challenge. Meanwhile NK deal fell through, Iran is developing nuclear arms since he killed the deal and he has further destabilized balance between Israel and Palestine.

Fair share to NATO? Examples?

The Paris Climate deal was our best shot at cleaning up our environment globally and were supposed to lead that; not back out for bogus reasons.

He’s deported no more than Obama and the border is a mess under him just like it was in the past. Kids in cages is a good immigration policy?

NAFTA is being redone by both sides not killed so it will suck again.

You’re clinging to an embarrassment of a president for the sole reason that he’s not a democrat. It’s pathetic.

Agree. If it was his daughter that got her private parts grabbed by Trump, he would still vote for him. Got to maintain that Rainbow pony and lemon drops rain illusion about where we are at. Monthly mass shooting, rising suicide rates, the decline of our environment and making up policies that are destabilizing the world doesn't matter in this equation. Guess they are all signs of us doing great to him.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 05:21 PM.

I wouldn’t go that far. Sluggo is definitely a man of integrity that I happen to disagree with on many things.

I just don’t see a reason to support trump as a Republican except for one: he claims to be a Republican and I won’t vote democrat.

I love how anyone that supports Trump is crazy meanwhile a report just came out that our establishment politicians paid a foreigner to work with Russians to create a bogus "dossier" to give them the power to spy on him.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I love how anyone that supports Trump is crazy meanwhile a report just came out that our establishment politicians paid a foreigner to work with Russians to create a bogus "dossier" to give them the power to spy on him.
    I'm going to go out on the world's smallest limb and say the report didn't even come close to stating this.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I wouldn’t go that far. Sluggo is definitely a man of integrity that I happen to disagree with on many things.

I just don’t see a reason to support trump as a Republican except for one: he claims to be a Republican and I won’t vote democrat.
    You lose your integrity by supporting someone who has no integrity, and also a sexual predator. I feel that way with Trump supporters. No one can argue that Trump has integrity or isn't a sexual predator without being laughed at. You need to be disconnected from reality to vote for Trump. Just read his rant.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 05:44 PM.

And maybe you’re ok with the abuse of power but there’s no way anyone can defend him on obstructing congress.
    I didn't read anything specifically about the articles of impeachment. what is it that Trump did that obstructed Congress?
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How? In comparison to Trump? Did Obama get million-plus women to a march protesting his win a week after he was elected? Did a good number of democrat members decide to not run again or just retire? Did the intelligence agencies, diplomacy corp constantly butt heads with him? Did Obama face an impeachment inquiry with over fifty
    pecentage national approval rating to do it?
    1. Who the **** cares if people march? Just a bunch of whiny idiots

2. Obama lost control of majority in the house and senate. What does that tell you?

You lose your integrity by supporting someone who has no integrity, and also a sexual predator. I feel that way with Trump supporters. No one can argue that Trump has integrity or isn't a sexual predator without being laughed at. You need to be disconnected from reality to vote for Trump. Just read his rant.
    Orange man bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Orange man bad!

You could have done better by justifying supporting a sexual predator in the oval office but wouldn't want one living next door to your family.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    1. Who the **** cares if people march? Just a bunch of whiny idiots

2. Obama lost control of majority in the house and senate. What does that tell you?

I guess over a million women's opinions don't matter. Y'all says that about minorities march as well. I guess that is why all those people aren't signing up to your party. Y'all diss the Hollywood crowd, students, teachers protesting a couple of years ago in republican held states, native American at standing rock, damn son who do you think have justification to ******?

And the Republicans lost governorships and House seats in state and congress in 2018, what does that tell you about 2020? I think it will be y'all crying the blues come Nov. 3.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 07:45 PM.

I guess over a million women's opinions don't matter. Y'all says that about minorities march as well. I guess that is why all those people aren't signing up to your party. Y'all diss the Hollywood crowd, students, teachers protesting a couple of years ago in republican held states, native American at standing rock, damn son who do you think have justification to ******?

And the Republicans lost governorships and House seats in state and congress in 2018, what does that tell you about 2020? I think it will be y'all crying the blues come Nov. 3.
    So if a bunch of gun supporting people matched you would be like “who cares, racists, etc”

But because it’s woman marching that means we should take it more seriously?

Obstruction of Democrats is ok in their mind. Now obstruction of Republicans is an impeachable offense.