Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The House is tasked with impeachment and Adam Schiff is the chairman of the House intel committee. Get more Republicans in seats in the House or someone to beat Schiff in his race and you can have that. Impeachment is a political endeavor and politicians are tasked with running it. Donít like it, change the Constitution. You can always have Bill Barr recuse himself and have a real investigator run an investigation.
    Schiff is a tool who has lied and made up things about Trump/Russia and has been crying impeachment since the start. Donít get upset when no republicans follow along with the sham of an investigation when you get that moron running things. Itís a sham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Schiff is a tool who has lied and made up things about Trump/Russia and has been crying impeachment since the start. Donít get upset when no republicans follow along with the sham of an investigation when you get that moron running things. Itís a sham

I don't like it so it is a sham. Gotcha
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Becoming more and more obvious that Mueller failed at his job.
    He did exactly what he was supposed to do - present facts. That it didnít go anywhere doesnít mean he didnít do his job.

The Trump propaganda machine is just well oiled (thanks, Russia) and more willing to sell their souls in the name of making their buddies money and tricking dumbasses into thinking theyíre doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Itís a sham when the person leading the investigation already came up with his own conclusions before the investigation started

You do like it so it's not a sham. Gotcha.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Itís a sham when the person leading the investigation already came up with his own conclusions before the investigation started

Still upset about the Benghazi investigation and Trey Gowdy eh?

https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/sta...180459520?s=21

Democrats are such big hypocrites

Sad!

https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/sta...180459520?s=21

Democrats are such big hypocrites

Sad!

So Nadler was wrong then. The founders discussed impeachment and explicitly proved this wrong. Impeachment and removal doesnít overturn an election. Anyone who says that is wrong.

Considering the president, his chief of staff, and his administration have admitted to the conclusion, I don't see how you couldn't come to a conclusion already
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Considering the president, his chief of staff, and his administration have admitted to the conclusion, I don't see how you couldn't come to a conclusion already
    They don't care that the president more then likely abused his power. They care that the Democrats are being mean

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    They don't care that the president more then likely abused his power. They care that the Democrats are being mean
    It all stems from a dem email leak that is a laundry list of pay for play. And you guys seem to think it's their duty to join your side bc of what may have been said between Trump and Ukraine regarding Biden's corrupt son, lol. You can't make it up.

They have no moral high horse to sit on...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It all stems from a dem email leak that is a laundry list of pay for play. And you guys seem to think it's their duty to join your side bc of what may have been said between Trump and Ukraine regarding Biden's corrupt son, lol. You can't make it up.

They have no moral high horse to sit on...
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What are you talking about?

The dems were selling American influence and it's all in the original wikileak emails which is why they got all pissed off about their release and had MSNBC lie to you and tell you that you can't read them.

If it makes you feel any better the republicans do it too. That's how all our selfless representatives buy summer homes on modest salaries.

So Trump supporters are expected to jump ship bc Trump inquired about Biden's son who made an incredible amound of money working for a foreign company that was under investigation?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and that's why this will never go anywhere. It's all political theater that they want to drag out as long as possible bc they ran out of good ideas a long time ago.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The dems were selling American influence and it's all in the original wikileak emails which is why they got all pissed off about their release and had MSNBC lie to you and tell you that you can't read them.

If it makes you feel any better the republicans do it too. That's how all our selfless representatives buy summer homes on modest salaries.

So Trump supporters are expected to jump ship bc Trump inquired about Biden's son who made an incredible amound of money working for a foreign company that was under investigation?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and that's why this will never go anywhere. It's all political theater that they want to drag out as long as possible bc they ran out of good ideas a long time ago.
    Yep

Theyíve admitted he should be impeached? Schiff was saying Trump should be impeached before any hearings or anything. Schiff said he should be impeached in 2017. He already has his mind set on that. Thatís not a way to run a ďtrialĒ

Let the voters decide next year whether he should be impeached or not because we all know nothing will happen in the Senate anyways. Itís all a waste of time instead of paying bills and working together on issues that both sides can agree on

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast