Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Everyone knows investigating is supposed happen on the lawn. Theses no nothing Dems won’t admit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Notice he didn’t even list a reason to have an inquiry into Obama. Usually you need one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And can you imagine if Obama did even one of the things Trump does and says every single day?

GOP bashed him for golfing. Trump golfs ten times as much and no issue. Obama said he’d be open to talks with North Korea and conservatives ripped him apart. Trump does it and he’s a hero. Hillarys emails are a scandal, but none of the Trump admin using private accounts for government business is.

Imagine if Obama had his own hotel that he hosted business at while in office? Imagine if he fired the director of the FBI for not ending an investigation into himself. Imagine if Obama sent even one of the hundreds of divisive tweets that Trump did.

You guys couldn’t even handle a light colored suit.

So spare me this nonsense. To whatever degree Dems are hypocrites, the GOP has them beat tenfold.
    And democrats and Obama said he had no scandals in his administration which was a complete lie

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Man. I really wished the Republicans would have opened an impeachment inquiry into Obama when they controlled the house. Did everything in closed doors not allow one transcript to come out from this secret hearing and leak out info you want the public to know.

Could only imagine dbroncos and others reactions.

You would have had to find something he did that warranted it. If Obama had tried to get China to investigate Tagg Romney or he would hold up some program or assistance, I would have been right there with you. I think this is what you’re missing.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You would have had to find something he did that warranted it. If Obama had tried to get China to investigate Tagg Romney or he would hold up some program or assistance, I would have been right there with you. I think this is what you’re missing.
    Again. For the 10th time I have no problem with an investigation. I have a problem with the process and how Schiff is running it (who called for an impeachment in 2017) and the fact none of this is in public view

Again. For the 10th time I have no problem with an investigation. I have a problem with the process and how Schiff is running it (who called for an impeachment in 2017) and the fact none of this is in public view
    What has transpired has been totally by the rules. Guess you are pissing into the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What has transpired has been totally by the rules. Guess you are pissing into the wind.
    Right. Holding secret hearings is totally fair and you guys would have been ok with it!

What grand jury was run by the Department of Justice that would constitute the discovery phase? The CIA made a referral that got ignored by Bill Barr’s Justice Department. How many other referrals are there that we don’t know about?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What grand jury was run by the Department of Justice that would constitute the discovery phase? The CIA made a referral that got ignored by Bill Barr’s Justice Department. How many other referrals are there that we don’t know about?
    What the hell are you spewing now and ignoring my question?

Give me an independent person running this inquiry and Schiff staying the hell out of it and I would be fine with it

Give me an independent person running this inquiry and Schiff staying the hell out of it and I would be fine with it
    Sure. We’ll just change the rules, just so you can be fine with it. You go, boy.

Sure. We’ll just change the rules, just so you can be fine with it. You go, boy.
    Why are you against public hearings?

Why are you against public hearings?

I am not. There will be one if this goes forward. In the meantime, just like in a Grand Jury situation, the procedure starts with closed doors — and there are good reason for that (especially given how disgusting the media is all across the spectrum these days). These are the rules of engagement. They are not making it up as they go along.

I am not. There will be one if this goes forward. In the meantime, just like in a Grand Jury situation, the procedure starts with closed doors — and there are good reason for that (especially given how disgusting the media is all across the spectrum these days). These are the rules of engagement. They are not making it up as they go along.
    You can’t compare this to a grand jury situation at all when the person leading this was calling for impeachment years before this. He already thinks Trump is guilty without even questioning these people

You can’t compare this to a grand jury situation at all when the person leading this was calling for impeachment years before this. He already thinks Trump is guilty without even questioning these people
    Actually, I can compare it. And I did. So, all I can say further is “tough nuts.”

Maybe you should send your complaint to Mitch McConnell.

The House is tasked with impeachment and Adam Schiff is the chairman of the House intel committee. Get more Republicans in seats in the House or someone to beat Schiff in his race and you can have that. Impeachment is a political endeavor and politicians are tasked with running it. Don’t like it, change the Constitution. You can always have Bill Barr recuse himself and have a real investigator run an investigation.

Becoming more and more obvious that Mueller failed at his job.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast