Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 137 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3152
  1. #2041
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,958
    The right: you can't impeach a president when no law was broken.

    Facts:

    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  2. #2042
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,863
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Pg9?li=BBnb7Kz

    Is there even any argument against Quid Pro Quo at this point? Parnas basically confirmed everything everyone already knew.

  3. #2043
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,220
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How does Trump lose in Nov when a clown car pulls up and the Dem candidates come rolling out?
    lol, after trump the clown won all the new nominees are trying to be like him!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #2044
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Pg9?li=BBnb7Kz

    Is there even any argument against Quid Pro Quo at this point? Parnas basically confirmed everything everyone already knew.
    There isn't. Also the "direct evidence" argument went straight out the window with the proof Guliani was fully working with Trump's consent. Parnas is also willing to testify Trump never cared about corruption and it was all about the announcement into Biden. But cmon, we know none of them care about those talking points anymore. And i'll be pretty surprised if they even let the two people (Parnas, Guliani) who were working directly under Trump even testify in the trial, which is mostly about the actions those two were taking. It's pretty ridiculous.

  5. #2045
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,958
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, after trump the clown won all the new nominees are trying to be like him!
    No one supporting Trump gets to call any other candidate a clown and then say that's why someone shouldn't vote for that person.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #2046
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,567



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2047
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Pretty ****ing sad.

  8. #2048
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    I've lost a lot of respect for Rand Paul throughout this process. I've disagreed with him on plenty but always kind of respected him as a guy who atleast stuck to his guns and was willing to speak up. I know he disagreed with Trump a ton 3 years ago. He's fallen so lock step behind him now that he's leading the battle to not even allow any witnesses or testimony in a impeachment trial.

  9. #2049
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I've lost a lot of respect for Rand Paul throughout this process. I've disagreed with him on plenty but always kind of respected him as a guy who atleast stuck to his guns and was willing to speak up. I know he disagreed with Trump a ton 3 years ago. He's fallen so lock step behind him now that he's leading the battle to not even allow any witnesses or testimony in a impeachment trial.
    He and Lindsey Graham are similar. They rode someone far more committed to doing the right thing to their current position. Rand got to where he is because of Ron Paul and Lindsey got to where he is because of John McCain.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #2050
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He and Lindsey Graham are similar. They rode someone far more committed to doing the right thing to their current position. Rand got to where he is because of Ron Paul and Lindsey got to where he is because of John McCain.
    I agree. Ron Paul was a smart dude with a lot of character. His kid was a disappointment
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #2051
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,958
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree. Ron Paul was a smart dude with a lot of character. His kid was a disappointment
    It would be funny to see someone run against him for the Senate and recycle the Jack Kennedy line.

    ďSenator, I served with Ron Paul, I knew Ron Paul - Ron Paul was a friend of mine. Senator, you are no Ron Paul.Ē

  12. #2052
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,747
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The right: you can't impeach a president when no law was broken.

    Facts:

    How can anyone claim, at this point, with a straight face that Trump has not committed a crime? It is just unfathomable.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  13. #2053
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    How can anyone claim, at this point, with a straight face that Trump has not committed a crime? It is just unfathomable.
    They will continue to claim it as long as Trump is able to give them lifetime appointments of unqualified 30-40 year olds to become judges that don't know the law but do know what the conservative side wants to be the outcome. Short term morality in exchange for perpetuating the power structure that will keep those currently in seats of power is a bet they will make every time. And the right doesn't abandon their people like the left does.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  14. #2054
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    17,346
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

    And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

    What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trumpís positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-17-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  15. #2055
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

    And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

    What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trumpís positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...elmed-n1117471

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=68268815

    https://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhl...in-76900933775

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/busin...ils/index.html

    There is certainly disagreement on whether the deal is actually a major win. It looks more like he caused a lot of hardship to the US and it's debateable he came away with a better deal then the original, just as he's done with every other deal, just so he claim success and name it his. But that's a different debate. I challenge you to find even 1 major media outlet that didn't cover it. You can't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •