Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 100 of 159 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2371
  1. #1486
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,194
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    When someone proves a point to the fullest people tend to try to change the subject as what dbroncos just did because they knew that person was correct yet they canít respond in the correct manner.

    Dbroncos?

    Why change the subject?
    I made an observation and it kind of just took off. Iím sorry that you support a president who goes out of his way to cater to Russia for some unexplained reason. His conduct has inexplicably weakened Ukraine and made Russia geopolitically stronger.

    Trump has abused his power of office by attempting to bribe Zelinsky to get an investigation of Joe Biden and phony interference by Ukraine in 2016. And for that in addition to obstruction of Congress/Justice, heís going to be the third president in history to be impeached.

    Howís that? I changed the subject back.

  2. #1487
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,538
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I made an observation and it kind of just took off. Iím sorry that you support a president who goes out of his way to cater to Russia for some unexplained reason. His conduct has inexplicably weakened Ukraine and made Russia geopolitically stronger.

    Trump has abused his power of office by attempting to bribe Zelinsky to get an investigation of Joe Biden and phony interference by Ukraine in 2016. And for that in addition to obstruction of Congress/Justice, heís going to be the third president in history to be impeached.

    Howís that? I changed the subject back.
    Where is your proof?

    You have zero facts to back it up.
    Show me and Iíll agree but until then you sound like Nadler and Schiff....I wonít put Pelosi in there because she just does what the far left people want anyway.

    Most want him gone not because of a stupid phone call but because they do not like him.

    Why canít you all wait for 2020?

    Well, I got your point, with the lump of crap for Candidates running vs Trump then I guess I canít blame you all for the impeachment.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

    1.1978
    2.1996
    3.1998
    4.2001
    5. 2009

  3. #1488
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Where is your proof?

    You have zero facts to back it up.
    Show me and Iíll agree but until then you sound like Nadler and Schiff....I wonít put Pelosi in there because she just does what the far left people want anyway.

    Most want him gone not because of a stupid phone call but because they do not like him.

    Why canít you all wait for 2020?

    Well, I got your point, with the lump of crap for Candidates running vs Trump then I guess I canít blame you all for the impeachment.
    LOLOL. Postings from the Land of Rainbow Ponies and Marshmallow Clouds. Get your conspiracies stories together when Donnie T from the Bronx is kicked out of the office from the impeachment trial or Nov 2. I am sure it will be more laughable then Hillary's excuses.

    I use to make a large chunk of money from sports fans who had a serious disconnect from reality about their favorite team. A trait you share with your favorite bouncing boy.

  4. #1489
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,194
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Where is your proof?

    You have zero facts to back it up.
    Show me and Iíll agree but until then you sound like Nadler and Schiff....I wonít put Pelosi in there because she just does what the far left people want anyway.

    Most want him gone not because of a stupid phone call but because they do not like him.

    Why canít you all wait for 2020?

    Well, I got your point, with the lump of crap for Candidates running vs Trump then I guess I canít blame you all for the impeachment.
    If you donít want to read the basic record, I canít make you. But the released ďtranscriptĒ has him asking about Biden and the completely debunked Ukraine interference several times.

  5. #1490
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,140
    Democrat from NJ is switching parties because of impeachment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1491
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Democrat from NJ is switching parties because of impeachment
    My dog just took a dump.

  7. #1492
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,025
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...parties-085036


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1493
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    My dog just took a dump.
    LOL, I hope he enjoyed his dump.

  9. #1494
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Democrat from NJ is switching parties because of impeachment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, because he won in a GOP district, heís polling to lose as a Dem, and polling shows re-election more likely if voting against impeachment.

    Another elected official catering to self interests shouldnít get you hot and bothered.

  10. #1495
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,194
    Impeachment is supposed to be over the facts. There is no bipartisanship requirement that I can find in the Constitution or any other founding documents. I donít believe we are limited in our ability to remove someone who violates our laws and norms until someone of his own party decides its time. However, I will remind people that Justin Amash was a Republican so Iím happy to call this bipartisan.

  11. #1496
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,140
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Impeachment is supposed to be over the facts. There is no bipartisanship requirement that I can find in the Constitution or any other founding documents. I donít believe we are limited in our ability to remove someone who violates our laws and norms until someone of his own party decides its time. However, I will remind people that Justin Amash was a Republican so Iím happy to call this bipartisan.
    If this was about facts then please explain members of the house who said Trump should be impeached before he was even sworn in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #1497
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If this was about facts then please explain members of the house who said Trump should be impeached before he was even sworn in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What does that have to do with the facts at hand right now comrade?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

  13. #1498
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If this was about facts then please explain members of the house who said Trump should be impeached before he was even sworn in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Republicans members of Congress say the same thing when everyone thought Hillary was going to win. Republican members said they will make Obama a fail president so he couldn't win re-election which was echo by Rush.

    At least the democrat didn't get a special prosecutor during the opening days of Trump's tenure like the Republican did to Clinton.

    Are you trying to hold the democrat to a higher standard than your party?
    Last edited by WES445; 12-15-2019 at 07:30 PM.

  14. #1499
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If this was about facts then please explain members of the house who said Trump should be impeached before he was even sworn in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who said this? When?

    If it was in reference to him not divesting his business maybe they were right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1500
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,538
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Impeachment is supposed to be over the facts. There is no bipartisanship requirement that I can find in the Constitution or any other founding documents. I donít believe we are limited in our ability to remove someone who violates our laws and norms until someone of his own party decides its time. However, I will remind people that Justin Amash was a Republican so Iím happy to call this bipartisan.
    But Nadler constantly talked about it in 2018 saying we must have bipartisan support for impeachment.

    Nixon and Clinton impeachmentís had that bipartisan support. Not with Trump.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

    1.1978
    2.1996
    3.1998
    4.2001
    5. 2009

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •