Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 209 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3127

House approves Impeachment Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    all Presidents have asked foreign leader for political
    Favors..

Obama told the Russian to wait until after the election.

Dems are presenting a good case but so far nothing impeachable with a conviction.
    So heís guilty but you like the fact that Trump is an ahole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-23-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I just feel the Trump team will convince GOP Senators to avoid a conviction.

I find it funny a former NBA player can visit N Korea for a diplomatic meeting and he is a just a citizen but Rudy canít with Ukraine?
    Nobody has said that private citizens can't negotiate on behalf of the government or to assist a president. Where have you see that said? Please point out where that has been said credibly (aka not off some site that is the left leaning equivalent of Breitbart).

If Rudy was setting up something with Ukraine that would actually provide the US government benefit, then we could talk about it. But Rudy has said in communications that he was representing Trump in his personal capacity not acting on behalf of the government.

For your example to carry ANY water, Dennis Rodman would have to be going over to North Korea to negotiate a Trump Tower in that country or some other personal benefit for Trump. But you're conflating personal benefit to Trump with public benefit to the country.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nobody has said that private citizens can't negotiate on behalf of the government or to assist a president. Where have you see that said? Please point out where that has been said credibly (aka not off some site that is the left leaning equivalent of Breitbart).

If Rudy was setting up something with Ukraine that would actually provide the US government benefit, then we could talk about it. But Rudy has said in communications that he was representing Trump in his personal capacity not acting on behalf of the government.

For your example to carry ANY water, Dennis Rodman would have to be going over to North Korea to negotiate a Trump Tower in that country or some other personal benefit for Trump. But you're conflating personal benefit to Trump with public benefit to the country.
    But in the end the aid was released before the deadline. And thatís what counts! Ukraine still got their money, no harm no foul. Plus Obama just sent blankets and coats while Trump sent them Javelinís.

Ukraine never complained about the alleged arm twisting as well.How can anyone say we support Putin when we sent Javelinís to the Ukraine?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

How many times can you repackage this story from March-Oct 2019?

We already heard all of this back in the House. If their minds were already made up after the debacle in the House and how they hid everything in the basement and then you give us the same ole story over and over and then try to show emotion by saying he needs to removed immediately then how is the GOP going to flip 5 or 6?

Emotion and demanding he needs to be removed doesnít cut it folks!

Schiff even goes great lengths to make this 101 style so the not so bright voters can follow like kids in 1st grade listening in a circle on the ground while the teacher reads a book to the class.

In the end NOTHING NEW was presented to us. Unless the Dems have some sort of bombshell this will go down as a huge thud.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-24-2020 at 06:42 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Schumer already said it folks.

Even if Trump is acquitted he is still stained badly.

That is all they want. They want a bruised up Trump so they can run with that theme in the summer so the independent Voters flip for Biden.

This is going to be a sympathy tour for Biden.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

What people forget on here.

Trump is allowed to change his foreign policy at his disposal. And that is the problem. These ambassadors and others working under them were appalled because he did this or did that. In the end, he can.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Why did the Dems open up the Biden door yesterday?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Why canít the CNN morning team just tells us what happened yesterday WITHOUT showing emotion from them as to who they are rooting for?

I have no problem if they were saying Schiff presented a good case but do it without emotion.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Rudy is nuts!

Now he is in FOX and still going with his story and then some!

It reminds me of a kid who put his hand in the cookie jar and started to spread blame elsewhere after he was caught red handed.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-24-2020 at 08:16 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I mean, the Dems story sounded great but was it convincing yesterday?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Go team Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Go team Trump!

This impeachment process has been degraded. Where is the high crime? This is an impeachment from Democrats not Congress.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Trump did nothing ILLEGAL!

Was it irregular? Sure but no big deal!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Both sides say there are false arguments!

Lmao!

Who do you believe?

Dems are trying too hard

75 days and this is all they have?

No bombshells or smoking guns...

The WH team will now have the advantages as it will be their turn as the Dems already laid it out for them to pick at.

Why did the Dems open the door with the Bidenís? They kept saying it was all investigated and all is good...but that is not true...Graham is now interested for more info on this....
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-24-2020 at 10:12 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

What people forget on here.

Trump is allowed to change his foreign policy at his disposal. And that is the problem. These ambassadors and others working under them were appalled because he did this or did that. In the end, he can.
    This is not true. He canít change foreign policy at his disposal. The law mandated he give the aid conditional of passing corruption tests. He had the right to not give the aid when he could have vetoed the bill. After congress passed the law and he signed it, he was no longer free to chance that foreign policy. To say this displays a fundamental lack of understanding of how the law works in this country.