Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3127
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People whose candidates arenít winning or likely to win make up the most crazy stuff.
    Man, the stuff people come up with. The only thing for sure about Pelosi is she can't stand the progressives, so you hear all these wild stories. I will give Pelosi credit, for one thing, she plays her cards smartly and close to the chest. Don't trust her being close to the Clintons.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-14-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Except he will always be impeached. You canít say that isnít some sort of stain. Though he didnít need impeachment to stain himself plenty as it was.

And we all know full well with just about complete certainty what happened here. Trump acted extremely corruptly and itís partisan because the republicans are interested in covering it up. Weíre not naive enough here to be fooled out of ignorance and distraction attempts (which Iím sure youíll retort back anyways).

And as an aside the only reason a republican technically didnít vote for it was because Justin Amash left (or was forced out of the party).

Itís unfortunate both parties have apparently applied pressure here, implicitly and explicitly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Man, the stuff people come up with. The only thing for sure about Pelosi is she can't stand the progressives, so you hear all these wild stories. I will give Pelosi credit, for one thing, she plays her cards smartly and close to the chest. Don't trust her being close to the Clintons.
    It looks like her gambit is paying off. Sounds like there are 4-6 defections from Trump in securing witnesses.

Itís tough to doubt Nancy.

[
    Last edited by WES445; 01-14-2020 at 10:17 AM.

It looks like her gambit is paying off. Sounds like there are 4-6 defections from Trump in securing witnesses.

Wonder how many of them are facing tough re-election bids this year? There have been a few deflections from the ranks as we get closer to the election. Susan Collins has the toughest challenge while Mitch got the weakest one. Mitch's challenger is so bad, inexperienced and has a terrible staff of advisors that it seems like Mitch people are running her campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol

Woah, hard hitting analysis!

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wonder how many of them are facing tough re-election bids this year? There have been a few deflections from the ranks as we get closer to the election. Susan Collins has the toughest challenge while Mitch got the weakest one. Mitch's challenger is so bad, inexperienced and has a terrible staff of advisors that it seems like Mitch people are running her campaign.
    Collins is trying desperately to play two ends against the middle. While there is no doubt that this attempt to serve two masters reflects the reality of representing the state as a whole (split pretty much down the middle), itís time for the people of Maine to dump her.

As for McConnell, it saddens me that in all likelihood there is no hell because I believe heíd be at the front of his particular line.

She evidently knows what she is doing. Really surprised me that this, wait and see, approach was going to work. It seems to be putting the GOP in a corner and getting tagged with a public face of being against any kind of fair investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Collins is trying desperately to play two ends against the middle. While there is no doubt that this attempt to serve two masters reflects the reality of representing the state as a whole (split pretty much down the middle), itís time for the people of Maine to dump her.

As for McConnell, it saddens me that in all likelihood there is no hell because I believe heíd be at the front of his particular line.
    People are two polarize nowadays for a politician to try to be two things at the same time as Kamala downfalls shows. Warren's decline in the polls might be reflecting this as well with her waffling on Medicare for all. I don't know what she is trying to pull with her claims about Bernie staff attacking her and he saying a woman can't win the presidency. There need to be some major clearing up between these two and I hope it comes out in the next debate. I am starting to have some serious doubts about Warren with her private meeting with Hillary and her move to the moderate camp of the democrat party.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-14-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

As my friends (and no I'm not making this band name up), the Butthole Surfers say, "playing the end against the middle and losing every time".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd0MLqIwAPY
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Directly transcribed from the texts:
    Robert F. Hyde: **** that *****
    Parnas: [links multiple articles]
    Robert F. Hyde: Wow. Canít believe Trumo [sic] hasnít fired this *****. Iíll get right in that.
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links multiple articles/pictures]
    Robert F. Hyde: She under heavy protection outside Kiev
    Parnas: I know crazy ****
    Robert F. Hyde: My guy thinks maybe FSB..?
    Parnas: [Links articles]
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links picture]
    Parnas: Interesting
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links to article]: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...d-of-the-world
    Robert F. Hyde: What should I do with this?
    Robert F. Hyde: They are moving her tomorrow
    Robert F. Hyde: The guys over they asked what I would like to do and what is in it for them
    Robert F. Hyde: Wake up Yankees man
    Robert F. Hyde: She's talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.
    Robert F. Hyde: She's next to the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: Not in the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: Private security. Been there since Thursday.
    Robert F. Hyde: They know she's a political puppet
    Robert F. Hyde: They will let me know when she's on the move
    Robert F. Hyde: And they will let me know when she's on the move
    Parnas: Perfect
    Robert F. Hyde: I mean where if they can find out.
    Robert F. Hyde: That adress I sent you checks out
    Robert F. Hyde: It's next to the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: They are willing to help if we/you would like a price
    Robert F. Hyde: Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money... what I was told
    Parnas: Lol
    Robert F. Hyde: Update she will not be moved special security unit upgraded force on the compound people are already aware of the situation my contacts are asking what is the next step because cannot keep going to check people will start to ask questions
    Robert F. Hyde: If you want her out they need to make contact with security forces
    Robert F. Hyde: From Ukranians
    Robert F. Hyde: What's the word bro
    Robert F. Hyde: Any good stuff?
    Parnas: Call you soon in studio
    Robert F. Hyde: Let's go Holmes
    Robert F. Hyde: RG was good. But Ingraham had some hard questions
    Robert F. Hyde: Nothing has changed she is still not moving they check today again
    Robert F. Hyde: Hi buddy
    Robert F. Hyde: It's confirmed we have a person inside
    Parnas: [Links youtube video]: "Trumps takedown of FBI (Winning montage!)"
    Robert F. Hyde: Nice
    Robert F. Hyde: Hey brother do we stand down??? Or you still need intel be safe
    Robert F. Hyde: She had visitors
    Robert F. Hyde: Hey broski tell me what we are doing what's the next step

For example, Mr. Parnasí phone included a screenshot of a previously-undisclosed May 10, 2019, letter from Mr. Giuliani to then-President-elect Zelensky.
    The one-page letter signed by Mr. Giuliani states, in part:
    Dear President-Elect Zelensky: I am private counsel to President Donald J. Trump. Just to be precise, I represent him as a private citizen, not as President of the United States. This is quite common under American law because the duties and privileges of a President and a private citizen are not the same. Separate representation is usual process. [...]
    However,I have a more specific request. In my capacity as personal counsel to President Trump and with his knowledge and consent, I request a meeting with you on this upcoming Monday, May 13thor Tuesday, May 14th. I will need no more than a half-hour of your time and I will be accompanied by my colleague Victoria Toensing, a distinguished American attorney who is very familiar with this matter.
    Mr. Parnas texted a copy of the letter to a close aide to then-President-elect Zelensky shortly after it was drafted.
    Mr. Giulianiís letter makes clear that his trip, which he publicly described at the time as an effort to ďmeddle in an investigation,Ē was undertaken with the knowledge and support of President Trump.

Mr. Parnas produced handwritten notes on stationery from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Vienna, Austria that appear directly related to the Presidentís scheme to press Ukraine to announce investigations beneficial to his reelection campaign. Mr. Parnasí attorney confirmed that the notes were written by his client. One hand-written note states:
    "get Zalensky [sic] to Annonce [sic] that the Biden case will Be Investigated"
    "start commun[icating] with Zalensky [sic] without (Pinchuk or Kolomoisky)"

Rudy would be in lockup already if Bill Barr wasn't the AG and someone who believed they weren't Trump's personal attorney were the AG.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Directly transcribed from the texts:
    Robert F. Hyde: **** that *****
    Parnas: [links multiple articles]
    Robert F. Hyde: Wow. Canít believe Trumo [sic] hasnít fired this *****. Iíll get right in that.
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links multiple articles/pictures]
    Robert F. Hyde: She under heavy protection outside Kiev
    Parnas: I know crazy ****
    Robert F. Hyde: My guy thinks maybe FSB..?
    Parnas: [Links articles]
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links picture]
    Robert F. Hyde: [Links to article]: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...d-of-the-world
    Robert F. Hyde: What should I do with this?
    Robert F. Hyde: They are moving her tomorrow
    Robert F. Hyde: The guys over they asked what I would like to do and what is in it for them
    Robert F. Hyde: Wake up Yankees man
    Robert F. Hyde: She's talked to three people. Her phone is off. Computer is off.
    Robert F. Hyde: She's next to the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: Not in the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: Private security. Been there since Thursday.
    Robert F. Hyde: They know she's a political puppet
    Robert F. Hyde: They will let me know when she's on the move
    Robert F. Hyde: And they will let me know when she's on the move
    Parnas: Perfect
    Robert F. Hyde: I mean where if they can find out.
    Robert F. Hyde: That adress I sent you checks out
    Robert F. Hyde: It's next to the embassy
    Robert F. Hyde: They are willing to help if we/you would like a price
    Robert F. Hyde: Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money... what I was told
    Parnas: Lol
    Robert F. Hyde: Update she will not be moved special security unit upgraded force on the compound people are already aware of the situation my contacts are asking what is the next step because cannot keep going to check people will start to ask questions
    Robert F. Hyde: If you want her out they need to make contact with security forces
    Robert F. Hyde: From Ukranians
    Robert F. Hyde: What's the word bro
    Robert F. Hyde: Any good stuff?
    Parnas: Call you soon in studio
    Robert F. Hyde: Let's go Holmes
    Robert F. Hyde: RG was good. But Ingraham had some hard questions
    Robert F. Hyde: Nothing has changed she is still not moving they check today again
    Robert F. Hyde: Hi buddy
    Parnas: [Links youtube video]: "Trumps takedown of FBI (Winning montage!)"
    Robert F. Hyde: Nice
    Robert F. Hyde: Hey brother do we stand down??? Or you still need intel be safe
    Robert F. Hyde: She had visitors
    Robert F. Hyde: Hey broski tell me what we are doing what's the next step
    Robert Hyde, a republican candidate running for congress by the way, finally gave this response to the texts.

"How low can liddle Adam Bull Schiff go? I was never in Kiev. For them to take some texts my buddyís and I wrote back to some dweeb we were playing with that we met a few times while we had a few drinks is definitely laughable. Schiff is a desperate turd playing with this Lev guy."

I can't even. "Remember that time I got drunk, texted an associate of the president for over a week, and discussed the stalking and potential killing of a US Ambassador? Man that was a crazy bender"
    Last edited by Sofnr; 01-15-2020 at 07:14 AM.