Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 155 of 208 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3116
  1. #2311
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me where Trump as President of the United States is not allowed to use his own personal lawyer for American interest.

    you're stuck on this only being a benefit to Trump. you could have a point if there was nothing against Joe Biden and/or his family, and that is not accurate. it benefits America to expose Biden corruption.
    That is not how it works. You must show me where it says he can. You are the one claiming it is OK to do so, not me.

    Also, it doesn't have to only benefit Trump, he just needed to do it because it benefitted him. Which is exactly what he did.

  2. #2312
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,494
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is not how it works. You must show me where it says he can. You are the one claiming it is OK to do so, not me.

    Also, it doesn't have to only benefit Trump, he just needed to do it because it benefitted him. Which is exactly what he did.
    Has anyone asked why he went to a government that he personally believed was corrupt as the day is long to take care of this? We know that Ukraine was making great strides in handling corruption, but we also know that Trump doesn't believe that and he went to them. The fact that he went to them and not Bill Barr or Mike Pompeo to have this happen is all the evidence that it takes to realize Trump was up to no good. He circumvented the normal process for having an investigation in this country because he was stifled by people who weren't THAT corrupt here. He then got Rudy and went to a foreign country to get the investigation that he wanted to have on a political rival.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #2313
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,642
    I might be willing to cut Trump slack on some things if he had honorable intentions and wasn’t a complete joke of a human being.

  4. #2314
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,751
    This lady needs to quit talking about stupid Polls as any evidence.... Polls mean Nothing!

    And she is still crying about 2016!

    STFU!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  5. #2315
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,494
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This lady needs to quit talking about stupid Polls as any evidence.... Polls mean Nothing!

    And she is still crying about 2016!

    STFU!
    Does "this lady" not have a name?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #2316
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,170
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is not how it works. You must show me where it says he can. You are the one claiming it is OK to do so, not me.
    and you are the one claiming that it's not.

    but apparently I'm the only one that is supposed to provide something to show this.


    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Also, it doesn't have to only benefit Trump, he just needed to do it because it benefitted him. Which is exactly what he did.
    where is the evidence of this? nowhere. the transcript said us (America) not me as in Trump.






    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone asked why he went to a government that he personally believed was corrupt as the day is long to take care of this? We know that Ukraine was making great strides in handling corruption, but we also know that Trump doesn't believe that and he went to them. The fact that he went to them and not Bill Barr or Mike Pompeo to have this happen is all the evidence that it takes to realize Trump was up to no good. He circumvented the normal process for having an investigation in this country because he was stifled by people who weren't THAT corrupt here. He then got Rudy and went to a foreign country to get the investigation that he wanted to have on a political rival.
    *NEW Ukraine President.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #2317
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post




    where is the evidence of this? nowhere. the transcript said us (America) not me as in Trump.
    Are you discussing the edited version that Trump put out that states at the bottom that it's not a transcript of the discussion?

  8. #2318
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Are you discussing the edited version that Trump put out that states at the bottom that it's not a transcript of the discussion?
    it was a summary of the conversation, where Trump first asked Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election.

    “I would like you to do us a favor though.” not do me a favor, us, as in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #2319
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it was a summary of the conversation, where Trump first asked Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election.

    “I would like you to do us a favor though.” not do me a favor, us, as in America.
    Summary is a fine word, as long as you realize it was an edited version. I don't see how any of this is relevant to what Parnas and Guliani were doing on Trump's behalf over in Ukraine though? You do realize he being impeached for more then a phone call. Not sure why everyone always comes back to that. The phone call was what made the whistleblower concerned. Since that point we've gotten lots more info from everyone else who was involved with that actual extortion.

  10. #2320
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,393
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and you are the one claiming that it's not.

    but apparently I'm the only one that is supposed to provide something to show this.

    where is the evidence of this? nowhere. the transcript said us (America) not me as in Trump.
    First Bolded: No, I'm claiming there's nothing that says he can. So show me anywhere where it says non-governmental employee and private Attorney can act on behalf of the United States government.

    Second Bolded: Guiliani literally said "I am acting on Trump's behalf as his personal attorney".

  11. #2321
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,700

    House approves Impeachment Inquiry

    Did they get the aid? That’s right who cares if they had to suck Trump to get it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-23-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #2322
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,071
    wrong thread
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  13. #2323
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,751
    all Presidents have asked foreign leader for political
    Favors..

    Obama told the Russian to wait until after the election.

    Dems are presenting a good case but so far nothing impeachable with a conviction.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  14. #2324
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,751
    I just feel the Trump team will convince GOP Senators to avoid a conviction.

    I find it funny a former NBA player can visit N Korea for a diplomatic meeting and he is a just a citizen but Rudy can’t with Ukraine?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  15. #2325
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I just feel the Trump team will convince GOP Senators to avoid a conviction.
    And I'm sure that very illegal **** that violates the constitution is ok with you?

    Or is it ok with the you that completely abandoned Trump a few months ago lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •