Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 208 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3116
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me where Trump as President of the United States is not allowed to use his own personal lawyer for American interest.

you're stuck on this only being a benefit to Trump. you could have a point if there was nothing against Joe Biden and/or his family, and that is not accurate. it benefits America to expose Biden corruption.
    That is not how it works. You must show me where it says he can. You are the one claiming it is OK to do so, not me.

Also, it doesn't have to only benefit Trump, he just needed to do it because it benefitted him. Which is exactly what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is not how it works. You must show me where it says he can. You are the one claiming it is OK to do so, not me.

Also, it doesn't have to only benefit Trump, he just needed to do it because it benefitted him. Which is exactly what he did.
    Has anyone asked why he went to a government that he personally believed was corrupt as the day is long to take care of this? We know that Ukraine was making great strides in handling corruption, but we also know that Trump doesn't believe that and he went to them. The fact that he went to them and not Bill Barr or Mike Pompeo to have this happen is all the evidence that it takes to realize Trump was up to no good. He circumvented the normal process for having an investigation in this country because he was stifled by people who weren't THAT corrupt here. He then got Rudy and went to a foreign country to get the investigation that he wanted to have on a political rival.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I might be willing to cut Trump slack on some things if he had honorable intentions and wasn’t a complete joke of a human being.

This lady needs to quit talking about stupid Polls as any evidence.... Polls mean Nothing!

And she is still crying about 2016!

STFU!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This lady needs to quit talking about stupid Polls as any evidence.... Polls mean Nothing!

And she is still crying about 2016!

STFU!
    Does "this lady" not have a name?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

and you are the one claiming that it's not.

but apparently I'm the only one that is supposed to provide something to show this.

where is the evidence of this? nowhere. the transcript said us (America) not me as in Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone asked why he went to a government that he personally believed was corrupt as the day is long to take care of this? We know that Ukraine was making great strides in handling corruption, but we also know that Trump doesn't believe that and he went to them. The fact that he went to them and not Bill Barr or Mike Pompeo to have this happen is all the evidence that it takes to realize Trump was up to no good. He circumvented the normal process for having an investigation in this country because he was stifled by people who weren't THAT corrupt here. He then got Rudy and went to a foreign country to get the investigation that he wanted to have on a political rival.
    *NEW Ukraine President.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

where is the evidence of this? nowhere. the transcript said us (America) not me as in Trump.
    Are you discussing the edited version that Trump put out that states at the bottom that it's not a transcript of the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Are you discussing the edited version that Trump put out that states at the bottom that it's not a transcript of the discussion?
    it was a summary of the conversation, where Trump first asked Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election.

“I would like you to do us a favor though.” not do me a favor, us, as in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

it was a summary of the conversation, where Trump first asked Ukraine to investigate the 2016 election.

“I would like you to do us a favor though.” not do me a favor, us, as in America.
    Summary is a fine word, as long as you realize it was an edited version. I don't see how any of this is relevant to what Parnas and Guliani were doing on Trump's behalf over in Ukraine though? You do realize he being impeached for more then a phone call. Not sure why everyone always comes back to that. The phone call was what made the whistleblower concerned. Since that point we've gotten lots more info from everyone else who was involved with that actual extortion.

and you are the one claiming that it's not.

but apparently I'm the only one that is supposed to provide something to show this.

First Bolded: No, I'm claiming there's nothing that says he can. So show me anywhere where it says non-governmental employee and private Attorney can act on behalf of the United States government.

Second Bolded: Guiliani literally said "I am acting on Trump's behalf as his personal attorney".

House approves Impeachment Inquiry

Did they get the aid? That’s right who cares if they had to suck Trump to get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-23-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

wrong thread
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

all Presidents have asked foreign leader for political
    Favors..

Obama told the Russian to wait until after the election.

Dems are presenting a good case but so far nothing impeachable with a conviction.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I just feel the Trump team will convince GOP Senators to avoid a conviction.

I find it funny a former NBA player can visit N Korea for a diplomatic meeting and he is a just a citizen but Rudy can’t with Ukraine?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I just feel the Trump team will convince GOP Senators to avoid a conviction.
    And I'm sure that very illegal **** that violates the constitution is ok with you?

Or is it ok with the you that completely abandoned Trump a few months ago lol