Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 209 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3127
    I seriously donít know how anyone can watch this. Itís so damn boring and who the hell cares anyways? Instead of wasting tax payers dollars they should be working on cutting spending, and fixing issues in this country. Not waste weeks on this that wonít even change things anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Proof? Yes, witnesses!

I want Bolton and Mulvaney.
    And then what? If they testify and don't say what you want to hear, are you going to be satisfied then? We both know the answer.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I could not open the link.

Must be some well-connected cockroaches over there in Tennesseeland
    A new poll ranks U.S. Sen. Susan Collins as the least popular senator.

The poll, released Thursday by the Morning Consult, found a 42 percent approval rate for Collins and 52 percent disapproval rate among Maine voters surveyed.

The fourth quarter ranking represents a 10 percent drop in Collinsí net approval rating.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., ranked as the second-least popular senator, with 50 percent of Kentucky voters disapproving of his performance.
    excerpt

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I seriously donít know how anyone can watch this. Itís so damn boring and who the hell cares anyways? Instead of wasting tax payers dollars they should be working on cutting spending, and fixing issues in this country. Not waste weeks on this that wonít even change things anyways

the best way to cut the deficit would be to get rid of Trump.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-1-1028833452

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Yeah it's bizarre that the latest attempt to dismiss the impeachment is appealing to the deficit when just recently Trump was caught on tape saying "who cares about the budget?"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah it's bizarre that the latest attempt to dismiss the impeachment is appealing to the deficit when just recently Trump was caught on tape saying "who cares about the budget?"
    Did he really say that?

Probably tongue in cheek

You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill with him:
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Did he really say that?

Probably tongue in cheek

lol

bless your heart

go drink some more
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Class warfare in its finest.

Step 1: Cut taxes where the wealthiest are the vast majority of the beneficiaries (include a little for the poor and middle class to sunset so you can say they got something too!).

Step 2: Watch the deficit explode and then point to the deficit exploding as to why entitlement reform is absolutely needed (where low and middle class are the primary beneficiaries).

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    lol

bless your heart

go drink some more
    Tongue and cheek or not he is absolutely exploding the deficit

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Class warfare in its finest.

Step 1: Cut taxes where the wealthiest are the vast majority of the beneficiaries (include a little for the poor and middle class to sunset so you can say they got something too!).

Step 2: Watch the deficit explode and then point to the deficit exploding as to why entitlement reform is absolutely needed (where low and middle class are the primary beneficiaries).

You left out the last step...

Step 3: wash, rinse, repeat.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    excerpt
    And yet McConnell and Collins keep getting re-elected despite their unpopularity.

In which case (a) the polls suck ó which they usually do ó (b) the Democrats run complete losers against them ó which the usually do ó or (c) both.

Did he really say that?

Probably tongue in cheek

Classic Trump support. You had no idea he said that but you do know he didnít mean it.

I personally couldn't give a **** about the deficit. But it is always funny to see the hypocrisy. Trump claimed he'd fix the deficit, then ballooned it like never before, mostly on the back of giving tax cuts to the rich and pumping more money into wars. But obviously we could never have the money for fixing healthcare because of that gosh darned deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Mcconnell has tons of bills (I think like 300+) just waiting for debate/votes, he is actively choosing not to work on fixing issues in this country whether or not the impeachment trial happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And yet McConnell and Collins keep getting re-elected despite their unpopularity.

In which case (a) the polls suck ó which they usually do ó (b) the Democrats run complete losers against them ó which the usually do ó or (c) both.
    Collins has been popular in the past until Trump came along. She hasn't been up for re-election in 6 years. That's a long time.

As for KY, I got nothing other than that it's a super red state. I wouldn't spend a dime trying to unseat McConnell.

-JFK