Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 208 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Serious question………

When the impeachment trial passes without removal.

and if

Trump wins the 2020 election.

What are the chances of a 2nd impeachment?
    high. Democrats wont stop trying to impeach Trump as President. this should be obvious to everyone since they have wanted this from day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The blatant and unabashed corruption from the Senate GOP is a plague on this country, but the good news is it pretty much ends the careers of Cory Gardner, Martha McSally, Susan Collins, and hopefully a few other slimy rats in Congress. Nothing would be better than the GOP controlling zero branches of Congress and losing the presidency in November. Dems obviously won’t do s**t with their majority, but preventing the GOP from having a majority is about as much as this country can hope for.
    I don't know about the rest of them. But Susan Collins is the slimy rat that won't go away. I have strong doubts that she's going to go anywhere.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't know about the rest of them. But Susan Collins is the slimy rat that won't go away. I have strong doubts that she's going to go anywhere.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/4495142002/

Collins is now the most unpopular Senator in the country. Gone are the days where people voted cross-party. Trump has doomed her.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I simply said "things have changed". things, plural.

I said "things have changed".

one is how impeachment shouldn't be partisan. this is what Democrat Nadler said in the past.

Nadler, 1998..
    https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stor...ts/nadler.html
    There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment substantially supported by one of our major political parties and largely opposed by the other. Such an impeachment would lack legitimacy, would produce divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come. And will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions.

this also changed..

another change, Chuck Schumer.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Collins is now the most unpopular Senator in the country. Gone are the days where people voted cross-party. Trump has doomed her.
    She's slippery like a snake. I'm not saying she can't lose, merely that I will be surprised if she does.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

I still can't quite get my head around one side being so proud of their side withholding all evidence and calling it a victory and thinking it makes their man innocent. It's quite amazing. Yes, Trump will walk out of this mostly unscathed and the public will walk out with only half the information. It's one side withholding all that information and testimonies. But cheer cheer your government keeping you in the dark while you happily baaaaa along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I still can't quite get my head around one side being so proud of their side withholding all evidence and calling it a victory and thinking it makes their man innocent. It's quite amazing. Yes, Trump will walk out of this mostly unscathed and the public will walk out with only half the information. It's one side withholding all that information and testimonies. But cheer cheer your government keeping you in the dark while you happily baaaaa along with them.
    This could possibly provide a win for Democrats later if the information that Trump and the WH are withholding starts becoming public and further incriminates him.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I am curious if we will ever see this guy again?
    Perhaps it was one of the few times he has been sober.

But the only thing that counts is how unpopular she is in Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But the only thing that counts is how unpopular she is in Maine.
    It isn't really clear in the way this is written, but I believe that it means that only people from Maine are polled on Collins:

In each poll, Americans indicated whether they approve or disapprove of the job performance of their U.S. senators. For each question, they could answer strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, strongly disapprove, or don’t know / no opinion.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It isn't really clear in the way this is written, but I believe that it means that only people from Maine are polled on Collins:
    Well, I could not open USA Today without paying, so I was making the comment based on Walter’s statement and on the headline of the article that said she jumped ahead of McConnell. I cannot imagine he is all that unpopular in his home state...is he?

This site says it is Maine voters who are polled.

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/01/...r-in-new-poll/

And yes McConnell is about as popular as a cockroach, even in his home state.

This site says it is Maine voters who are polled.

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/01/...r-in-new-poll/

And yes McConnell is about as popular as a cockroach, even in his home state.
    McConnell is one of the few senators whose polling numbers are relevant regardless of the state. More so in battleground states, but because McConnell is the Majority Leader, he needs to be elected by senators in his party when they are in the majority. If they aren't in the majority, then he no longer gets that title.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You already admitted he withheld the aid for personal gain and said we should give him a pass. So which is it? Did he do wrong and if so, should we give him a pass or kick him out?
    Well, I want to see what the Senate has to say. We still need proof. Let’s see how this trial plays output. I was probably a little hungover when I said that.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, I want to see what the Senate has to say. We still need proof. Let’s see how this trial plays output. I was probably a little hungover when I said that.
    Well considering your senate is going to refuse witnesses and is still withholding all the documents you won't get a chance to see if there's enough proof. Your senate will stonewall and keep everything from you while you keep cheering them on. Trump has even bragged about withholding the materials. But I don't think you ever had any interest in seeing or not seeing proof.