Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3152
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, regardless of the cause I'm just pointing out what looks to be an unhealthy economy on the verge of a turn. But I think trump can pump out one more good summer

In 2015 the economy was healthy, business was so much better all around, there was way more movement in all industries. It def dont feel like that anymore
    I'm not trying to jump into the economy debate, was just pointing out that housing pricing/availability/build rate has less to do with the economy as a whole and more to do with other really stupid self inflicted issues.

Yes, it doesnt matter who the president is. I am making my comments based on the economic cycle and the stagnation of numerous industries right now. It's not that the us economy sucks, it's that it is at a part of the cycle that is not a growth stage, the economy is tilting toward the upper class, but for true healthy growth I believe the incomes need to favor the middle class. The ratio needs to change because that will create more locally sustainable economies.
    The ratios have changed for everyone that put in the effort to make it change. That's what's mainly different right now. If you want to be better off, you can. That in no stretch of the imagination means a lower income person is going to be wealthy even if they tried. But it does mean that they can be better off with effort. It's really not rocket science.

Do the wealthy have an easier path? Abso****inglutely. As most of them should.

The economy will never be perfect, but by every measurable term except for national debt, this economy is ****ing rocking. And that national debt is here to stay so you probably need to remove that from your evaluation, because it ain't changing.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm not trying to jump into the economy debate, was just pointing out that housing pricing/availability/build rate has less to do with the economy as a whole and more to do with other really stupid self inflicted issues.
    100%

Yes, it doesnt matter who the president is. I am making my comments based on the economic cycle and the stagnation of numerous industries right now. It's not that the us economy sucks, it's that it is at a part of the cycle that is not a growth stage, the economy is tilting toward the upper class, but for true healthy growth I believe the incomes need to favor the middle class. The ratio needs to change because that will create more locally sustainable economies.
    Low income wage industries are growing faster wage wise than any other industry right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploa...1319indeed.jpg

Here’s the report from CNBC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ing-wages.html

“Workers at the lower end of the payscale are seeing the bigger benefit”

“Average hourly earnings rose 3.4% which is highest since 2009”

“The trend started in 2018 and continued into this year and could be signaling a stronger economy than many experts think.”

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hey! Look at that! Low income sky rocketed while the middle class and the wealthy saw gains at the same level.

Who would've thought?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I wish my CA reps cared about rising homelessness and ****...

They don’t....

They want to make a statement that doesn’t means nothing
    lol Pelosi’s don’t matter anymore. It’s in ruins
    And Schiff has never cared.

Let em rot. And they’re done. BUT wait. CA is rotten to the core so let it rot. Why not?
    Let that **** sink in you jokes who think they got it set....
    2020 CA doesn’t mean nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hey! Look at that! Low income sky rocketed while the middle class and the wealthy saw gains at the same level.

Who would've thought?
    I mean there’s a reason why in CNN’s latest poll the economy question graded out at the highest level since 2000. People are doing better off financially now than 4 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The ratios have changed for everyone that put in the effort to make it change. That's what's mainly different right now. If you want to be better off, you can. That in no stretch of the imagination means a lower income person is going to be wealthy even if they tried. But it does mean that they can be better off with effort. It's really not rocket science.

Do the wealthy have an easier path? Abso****inglutely. As most of them should.

The economy will never be perfect, but by every measurable term except for national debt, this economy is ****ing rocking. And that national debt is here to stay so you probably need to remove that from your evaluation, because it ain't changing.
    Yes everyone can try and personally better their financial situation, but speaking of the economy as a whole it is in our collective best interest to have one with better wealth dispersion, so that is what we should want.

Well the debt was a concern during obama and it still is with trump. Why would I remove that from my evaluation? Being in debt is not a good thing, it gives countries some leverage over us. I know in theory it can destroy an economy
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Low income wage industries are growing faster wage wise than any other industry right now...

Nvm, I misunderstood. I just saw the article about this
    Last edited by nastynice; 12-22-2019 at 06:59 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Here’s the report from CNBC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ing-wages.html

“Workers at the lower end of the payscale are seeing the bigger benefit”

“Average hourly earnings rose 3.4% which is highest since 2009”

“The trend started in 2018 and continued into this year and could be signaling a stronger economy than many experts think.”

Yup, I had mentioned this before, during trump is the first time wages outgrew inflation in like fifty years, I forgot what the term was for it now, real wage increase or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Only the republicans would vote a two-bit actor, a college cheerleader, and a game show host into the oval offices. I will b#tchslap the democrat for their craziness and I advise you to do the same with your party.
    How about the Dems voting in a peanut farmer who had no clue and a community organizer who was embarrassed of representing the US?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The "technically of it"? What does that mean because it doesn't sound like English to me.

Donald Trump was impeached. Whether he is convicted of the crimes he was impeached for and removed from office is a different story (and unlikely to happen in a Republican controlled Senate). Go look at the textbook definition of the word.

Look, your Mets can’t compete with my Yankees so stop with the BS.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The House voted and passed two articles of impeachment. How is this confusing to you?
    How confusing is it to you that Pelosi didn’t send it over to the Senate yet?

It means Nothing! It is just a recommendation. The Senate is the where the trial is....

Geez, some of you people are unbelievable with the spin jobs.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels