Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 211 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3152
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure and the reverse should be true. Those who use things like this to whine about pelosi should do the same with trump but there are obvious double standards with certain posters whining one way and even defending it at times when a different side/team/group does it.

That's what is being pointed out you are just focused on one of the teams/part of the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if you think the bold is me then you're worse than valade16 at paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

No idea why people were so concerned with protecting the Whistleblowers identity. Oh, but also, Trump is about to fire someone who testified.

I mean, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that if Trump knew the Whistleblower's name for sure that they would not also be getting fired?

"""whistleblower""" has to be a loose term here.

this could be Democrats using this "whislteblower" to take advantage of it.
    this would explain why the whistleblower himself was anti Trump and had a working connection to Joe Biden.

plus this from the whistleblower's lawyer in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

As so begins the purge of anybody who dared speak against him during impeachment.

https://www.axios.com/alexander-vind...m_content=1100

He'll be sending a clear message this week. Never defy me. If you want a job in this government, you better be a sycophant. Anybody who dared tell the truth during this whole procedure will be punished in any way he can find. Anybody who defied the law and ignored subpoenas will be rewarded. Scary all around.

Heard ya the first time....and that's a dead link that you provided.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

is Trump as President allowed to remove/fire Vindman or not?

I don't know if this is accurate, but I saw this from Fox News Katie Pavlich.

(according to WES445 it's not my responsibility to provide whether this is accurate, "The internet makes it so easy to check things out that I think someone is lazy if they can't take the time to search something out for themselves in two clicks.")

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

oh yes, its complete coincidence that a guy who testified against Donald Trump during the impeachment hearing was fired, along with his brother, the day after the impeachment ended. Seriously, WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    oh yes, its complete coincidence that a guy who testified against Donald Trump during the impeachment hearing was fired, along with his brother, the day after the impeachment ended. Seriously, WTF.
    LOL Complete coincidence.... this reminds me of the Star Wars clip ‘there’s nothing to see here, move along, move along’

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you think the bold is me then you're worse than valade16 at paying attention.

"""whistleblower""" has to be a loose term here.

this could be Democrats using this "whislteblower" to take advantage of it.
    this would explain why the whistleblower himself was anti Trump and had a working connection to Joe Biden.

plus this from the whistleblower's lawyer in 2017.

If you complained every time trump did something divisive like this it would be never ending posts. You only post non stop against one side in that fashion though and often focus on said teams/identities.

Originally though this was not about you but the poster I initially responded to. It applies to both though as it is very obvious the people complaining don't actually get upset at trump for all the dumb things he does and whine about them too.

The double standards are clear and that's probably why he didn't respond

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This really sums up your entire thinking. It is fitting that your quote under your name is "gone" because all your reason is most certainly gone.

Nobody proved it because the guy who said it happened was prevented from testifying. I'm sure your in the Special delusional world of "all these people saying the same thing are lying".

Also, nice attempt at shots at me talking about SJW and White Supremacists and saying our Legal system is based on the notion of logic and evidence.

But you display your ignorance: this was not a legal proceeding

You always attempt to sound smart, but the only person you're smarter than is the other militia members in your basement.
    As usual: a few crippled arguments laced with whining. It's moot at this point, I don't care about your weird dogmatic notions of constitutional law or procedural due process and you don't care about my positions except insofar as you can link them to 'militias,' 'white supremacy,' 'holocaust denial,' or whatever other bizarre things you've accused me of.

I've been around long enough that most posters here kind of know who I am, what I'm about, and what I think so maybe you think you're still on reddit or something where these off the wall notions of yours move the needle. For instance, you always accuse me of 'attempting to sound smart.' I wonder what this means to you - I merely treat you as a fellow poster engaged in discussion until you have your little fits. I'm even a big enough man to revert to prior decorum despite the fact you are what you are.

And it continues. Gordon Sondland also terminated from his job today.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ment-acquittal

The crime: Same as Vindman, daring to show up to a court issued subpoena and testify. This is how you obstruct justice and hide the truth. Demand nobody cooperate with an investigation and then fire anybody who does. How the **** can anybody be ok with this ****?

Vindman's lawyer said it best: "He did what any member of our military is charged with doing every day: he followed orders, he obeyed his oath, and he served his country, even when doing so was fraught with danger and personal peril. And for that, the most powerful man in the world - buoyed by the silent, the pliable, and the complicit - has decided to exact revenge. If we allow truthful voices to be silenced, if we ignore their warnings, eventually there will be no one left to warn us."

Come on, quit acting so surprised. He had to go. Anyway, why would he want to even be there? A little awkward, huh?

I hope they slammed the door on his way out as well!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

And it continues. Gordon Sondland also terminated from his job today.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ment-acquittal

The crime: Same as Vindman, daring to show up to a court issued subpoena and testify. This is how you obstruct justice and hide the truth. Demand nobody cooperate with an investigation and then fire anybody who does. How the **** can anybody be ok with this ****?

Vindman's lawyer said it best: "He did what any member of our military is charged with doing every day: he followed orders, he obeyed his oath, and he served his country, even when doing so was fraught with danger and personal peril. And for that, the most powerful man in the world - buoyed by the silent, the pliable, and the complicit - has decided to exact revenge. If we allow truthful voices to be silenced, if we ignore their warnings, eventually there will be no one left to warn us."
    Damn media will call this the Friday night massacre.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    LOL Complete coincidence.... this reminds me of the Star Wars clip ‘there’s nothing to see here, move along, move along’

They were trimming fat, he had to go!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

As so begins the purge of anybody who dared speak against him during impeachment.

https://www.axios.com/alexander-vind...m_content=1100

He'll be sending a clear message this week. Never defy me. If you want a job in this government, you better be a sycophant. Anybody who dared tell the truth during this whole procedure will be punished in any way he can find. Anybody who defied the law and ignored subpoenas will be rewarded. Scary all around.

Just be loyal and you will not lose your job. Pretty simple. You people are making more out of it....

When Obama fired someone the media just ignored it. When Trump looks at somebody wrong they react.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Just be loyal and you will not lose your job. Pretty simple. You people are making more out of it....

When Obama fired someone the media just ignored it. When Trump looks at somebody wrong they react.
    These people were fired for showing up to a court issued subpoena and testifying. It shouldn't be considered "loyal" to ignore a branch of congress. This isn't a monarchy regardless of what Trump wants. Checks and balances exist for a reason. These guys did their jobs and obeyed their oaths to the country.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Their loyalty is to the country, not Trump.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK