Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 200 of 211 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3152
    You may not have realized it yet, but itís over.

And you know what? The entire opera went exactly according to script, right down to the final staged histrionics at the State of the Union.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why arenít you blasting her *** for he childish behavior?

You all blast Trump for crap he does but when she does something ridiculous you applaud her.
    I think what she did was dumb, I don't post every time trump does something dumb either because that would take forever.

Now let me ask you that same question. Why ignore dumb stuff or worse from trump to keep whining about things like this with pelosi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Please politely take your needless chattering about Nancy ripping up some documents somewhere else. Thanks!

who did it first dbroncos78087. you know this was done specifically because she did it. this is to trigger people.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If they were saying this out of nowhere and were the only people saying this, it'd be suspect. But there are 5 other people and another Government agency corroborating their stories. What is more unbelievable? That every single person involved in this is lying in saying Trump did this or that Trump is lying when he says he didn't?
    do you still not understand that it was their opinion. for example Sondland said it was his presumption that it was quid pro quo. this means nothing, it was his presumption, not fact. literally anyone saying the same thing, is also meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I am not going to recap the entire incquiry/evidence/testimony and what parnas/Bolton have claimed and again that standard is not what people use. All of this has been covered throughout the thread you just want one specific thing shown which is never a standard needed.

You don't need someone to state their intent was killing another human to show they did it. You are creating this extreme standard to defend trump but would never apply this to others where you need their exact words to say something specific like that otherwise there is no proof lol

you haven't provided anything to support what you're saying. but don't even bother now, it's over.

if you want to convict Trump you need to prove he was guilty. nobody was able to provide anything to prove Trump's intent was Joe Biden being a political rival. nobody here, and nobody testifying. otherwise it would have been really simple for you, or anyone here, to post here is "X" testifying Trump named Joe Biden specifically as a POLITICAL rival.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I like the Romney with a spine a lot better than the 2012 Romney
    I love how the mainstream media and people on here now love Romney. Where was the love like this in 2012?

All of the Dems have now is to cling on Mitt....

Absolutely pathetic!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 02-06-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Dems have no message, no leadership and are just worried about impeachment and investigations.....

They canít even run Iowa...

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

So with all of the fishwraps headlines saying ACQUITTED...

So NOW it is FAKE NEWS?

Come on Dems, get over it!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I love how the mainstream media and people on here now love Romney. Where was the love like this in 2012?

All of the Dems have now is to cling on Mitt....

Absolutely pathetic!
    As I said, 2012 Romney had no convictions. Maybe if this version had showed up against Obama he would have won.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Dems have no message, no leadership and are just worried about impeachment and investigations.....

They canít even run Iowa...
    Was Mitt Romney and the GOP unqualified when the GOP screwed up in 2012 in saying Romney was the winner when it was really Santorum? Or are you maybe projecting the difficulties in running a caucus versus a primary onto the Democrats in hopes of scoring political points? Maybe...just maybe?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think what she did was dumb, I don't post every time trump does something dumb either because that would take forever.

Now let me ask you that same question. Why ignore dumb stuff or worse from trump to keep whining about things like this with pelosi?

Trump can be a horses *** no doubt.

But he is not a politician, never was and never will be one. He doesnít care what people think. People are just not used to his style. We never seen anything like it ever with our Presidents. Who said he has to be presidential?

Why does Pelosi, Nadler and a Schiff have to always investigate him? Are they afraid he will get 4 more years?

Why canít they let it go?

They look so bitter. They look so angry. So determined to bri g him down that they donít care about the American people. They keep cutting their own throats with these investigations....

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I guess Iíll root for Mayor Pete to face Trump

Mayor Pete is more qualified than Obama.

Iím voting for Mayor Pete if he faces Trumpster.

I like Trump but I have a headache with his chaotic mess every other day....4 years is enough for me!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Was Mitt Romney and the GOP unqualified when the GOP screwed up in 2012 in saying Romney was the winner when it was really Santorum? Or are you maybe projecting the difficulties in running a caucus versus a primary onto the Democrats in hopes of scoring political points? Maybe...just maybe?
    Mitt caved in to pressure from his religious leaders.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So he did do that?

We don't know, nobody proved it.

(1) The Office of Management and Budget determined the withholding of the aid was illegal:
    Nope. Even if they had they are not the final arbiter.

(2) The withholding of the aid was predicated on Ukraine announcing an investigation into Hunter Biden
    Nobody proved that. It might have been, it might not have been. I am sorry my SJW friend but our legal system operates on the white supremacist notion of logic and evidence. If you haven't proven something, then it remains unproven despite how many feelings or rumors might exist that make you want it to be true.

(3) An announced investigation into a Biden would obviously benefit him politically.
    Even stipulating that it was, it was also in the public interest, which was Dershowitz's point.

You can try to be the worlds greatest lawyer, but even some Republicans realize it's futile to still try to claim he didn't try this, and their argument has shifted to "he did it and it was wrong, but he shouldn't be removed from Office".

Do you think he attempted to withhold aid from Ukraine unless they opened and announced an investigation into the Bidens? Yes or no?
    I don't know and nobody does because nobody tried to prove it. Based on the lying press, the government's own behavior with Russia, and the fact that people like you are so sure I sort of lean towards no.

I don't think impeachment was designed to be a serious charge. If it was they would have charged him with a crime, such as bribery, so there would be no question as to whether the behavior was impeachable. If it was serious they would have subpoenaed the witnesses they wanted, like Bolton, and saw those subpoenas out in court. They didn't want to. I think the DNC knew their candidates were jokes and this was a hail mary to make the country think Trump was somehow embattled.

Romey was human scum in 2012 and he still is today. He was the posterboy for what is wrong with this country: entitled child of means, who goes on to a lucrative career as a robber baron dismantling and financializing American industry and then moving it overseas, who then goes on to be a milquetoast politician to satisfy his delusions of importance. I hope he dies of brain cancer like John McCain.

Mayor Pete is more qualified than Obama.
    *insert Billy Madison reference*

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Romey was human scum in 2012 and he still is today. He was the posterboy for what is wrong with this country: entitled child of means, who goes on to a lucrative career as a robber baron dismantling and financializing American industry and then moving it overseas, who then goes on to be a milquetoast politician to satisfy his delusions of importance. I hope he dies of brain cancer like John McCain.
    What the **** does this have to do with what I said? I don't know how you could have posted something more irrelevant to what I said if you just passed out on your keyboard.

Me: pointing out that the Iowa caucus system is bad.

You: Romney is bad.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!