Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2370
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    That's interesting because before you said that if there was a quid pro quo it would be impeachable.

So because the republicans/trump supporters cough cough don't have a spine or a moral code its a waste of money and time?
    Lindsey said the same thing. And he's doing the old South Carolina waltz to pretend he never said it and so what if he did.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Love how CNN tells us that this is the 3rd time this Country has been through an Actual IMPEACHMENT.....

What they failed to say is the other 2 were so obvious and had both sides of the aisle agreeing....

This is not the case.....

Schiff was hilarious with this.....
    Are you secretly AI that was designed to speak like Trump after being forced to watch hundreds of hours of him speaking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

We don't have time to wait for the cult to catch up. Trump controls their base and even if it will kill their party in general elections, they know that you can't even compete in a general election when Dear Leader controls the zombies that vote in your primaries.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Dems say 41, others say 49

Depends who you ask
    When you look at his approval rating across the board through his presidency he has set record lows and never achieving high marks that all others have hit.

This is what happens with a guy whose sole mission every single day is to divide us.

Donít get wrong, heíll probably still win the election. The electoral system and the fact that heíll pretend to be against abortion is all he needs to stay in office. But thereís a lot of winced votes in there by people who are putting up with someone they donít approve of for the sake of getting a SCOTUS seat. People like Brewers...or at least who he used to be before hopping on the crazy Trump train.

And honestly I think weíd see the exact same polling if Hillary had won. We had the two most disliked candidates of all time in the SAME ELECTION! What a **** show.

And the real issue is the Dems are afraid of losing more Supreme Court picks....

They canít have 4 more years of Trump because of that.....

Pretty obvious folks!
    Dems held the White House and still didnít get their scotus pick so **** it all anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Dems held the White House and still didnít get their scotus pick so **** it all anyway.

Yea I donít know why we are acting like that really matters without replacing Mitch McConnell. Heís the one who has been marshaling all these court picks through and would have zero problem stopping court picks of any Democrat. Just look at the number compared to Republicans that got 8 years and itís abysmal.

I think it's a huge mistake not to force Mulvaney, Bolton, Guiliani, and others to testify. Especially Guiliani as he was instructing the back channel. If you can't enforce your subpoena's you just let Trump know he can do anything he wants whenever he wants without consequence because he can just obstruct any investigation. These hearings should not be over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    I think it's a huge mistake not to force Mulvaney, Bolton, Guiliani, and others to testify. Especially Guiliani as he was instructing the back channel. If you can't enforce your subpoena's you just let Trump know he can do anything he wants whenever he wants without consequence because he can just obstruct any investigation. These hearings should not be over yet.
    Giuliani 100%. Bolton needs to be told that his book sales are not going to be what he thought they were.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Absolutely agree. I'd have a few of them sitting in congressional jail.

Guilliani is eventually gonna blow up when they pin him.

Bolton not even being an official anymore should have been extremely easy. Though I think he's also out for Trump blood with the timing of his release going to happen right before the election so he can try to do damage that won't allow for time to recover from (aka the Comey).
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Absolutely agree. I'd have a few of them sitting in congressional jail.

Guilliani is eventually gonna blow up when they pin him.

Bolton not even being an official anymore should have been extremely easy. Though I think he's also out for Trump blood with the timing of his release going to happen right before the election so he can try to do damage that won't allow for time to recover from aka the Comey).
    This is optimism bordering on irrationality.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is optimism bordering on irrationality.
    That's what the rumors have been.

We'll see how effective he is, but you think his book is going to be blowing sunshine up Trump?
    Yankees Farm System

Nice of him to confess again, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Reminds me of Republicans in Congress with Obama. Why didn't they just agree with everything he wanted? He was the President! Sad!
    I really have no problem with Congress...

But Ambassadors around the globe need to follow the Presidentís agenda with foreign policy. If they want their own agendas then run for President. And he can get rid of anybody he wants no matter how long or how good they felt they were doing....
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

I think Pelosi and Schiff should give him a free pass. After all he is not a politician and they know that and the Dems hold him to a standard of an experienced politician and wait for slip ups....

Given the man a break for Christ sakes! He is doing just fine for a rookie!
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

House approves Impeachment Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    When you look at his approval rating across the board through his presidency he has set record lows and never achieving high marks that all others have hit.

This is what happens with a guy whose sole mission every single day is to divide us.

Donít get wrong, heíll probably still win the election. The electoral system and the fact that heíll pretend to be against abortion is all he needs to stay in office. But thereís a lot of winced votes in there by people who are putting up with someone they donít approve of for the sake of getting a SCOTUS seat. People like Brewers...or at least who he used to be before hopping on the crazy Trump train.

And honestly I think weíd see the exact same polling if Hillary had won. We had the two most disliked candidates of all time in the SAME ELECTION! What a **** show.
    The way democrats have treated Kavanaugh and Trump pushed me more towards Trump than hes done to convince me

The fact is the left is acting like spoiled babies and I canít reward that behavior