Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Mr. Holmes pointed out that the prosecutor that Biden helped get removed was NOT investigating Burisma at the time and he was acting on behalf of US policy but also all of our major allies. Amazing how that works as opposed to a president trying to get an investigation opened against a political rival.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You don’t actually think Trump is going to resign, do you?
    No i meant in how I view the severity of his action. Married men lie about interns blowing them, people trying save lives might go outside prescribed lines. Politicians shouldn't break in to opponents offices and shouldn't use the power of the gov't to leverage foreign leaders into defaming their political opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Adhering to the letter of the law, Mr. Trump is not guilty of anything. That will be determined — assuming the process continues to unfold — by the US Senate.

The real point of these public hearings now is to present enough material not to lead to conviction per se but to sway public opinion against the President and thus put (what the Democrats hope to be) enormous pressure on Republican senators.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the aisle, the strategy appears to be something akin to The Boy Who Cried Wolf, as the Republicans try to paint this in the public eye as simply one more (they hope) futile attempt on the part of the opposition to discredit their leader.

Sadly, the whole things serves as a kind of smokescreen — an unintentional one maybe — that diverts our attention from focusing on the real issues facing this country. It’s like mutual chest-beating match by the mainstream parties, basically just about winning the all-important audience applause meter contest.
    According the letter of the law he seems guilty to me

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    calling Joe Biden the favorite is really meaningless. Hillary Clinton was the favorite to beat Trump last time.

all that anyone needs to say/show is what was publicly available against Joe Biden/Hunter Biden already. Trump on a call with Ukraine questioned the new Ukrainian President about corruption related to Ukraine from the past. this is not rocket science either to understand.

if all Trump wanted was something political the he could have just used what was already known. as far as I know nothing is new and everything that I have already posted was already known.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33236245
    Do you think John Bolton should testify as to why he thought it was a drug deal?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    According the letter of the law he seems guilty to me
    Alas, if only it were up to you to decide...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you think John Bolton should testify as to why he thought it was a drug deal?
    is this the reply when you know you have nothing.

how about someone show a witness who testified to something that has not be contradicting by someone else.

even if there was something there that Trump did wrong, it's pretty clear that the Senate wouldn't do anything. Trump is still going to be President in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

how about someone show a witness who testified to something that has not be contradicting by someone else.

even if there was something there that Trump did wrong, it's pretty clear that the Senate wouldn't do anything. Trump is still going to be President in 2020.
    What a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What a sad state of affairs.

you are right, it's really a sad state of affairs that the Democrats are pushing impeachment over this. but hey this is what many Democrats have been calling for since back before Trump was even inaugurated. why should anyone smart non biased take this seriously.

I've said before I think Trump's biggest test could be the Deutsche Bank situation. when is that supposed to happen? Trump got through the "Russia scandal" that turned out to be nothing. Trump is going to get through this "impeachment". what happens if/when DB shows something wrong, are the Democrats going to have yet another impeachment hearing/trial? at that point non biased people could be sick and tired of Democrats and how they are going about this while continuing to ignore actual things that could help America.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

you are right, it's really a sad state of affairs that the Democrats are pushing impeachment over this. but hey this is what many Democrats have been calling for since back before Trump was even inaugurated. why should anyone smart non biased take this seriously.

I've said before I think Trump's biggest test could be the Deutsche Bank situation. when is that supposed to happen? Trump got through the "Russia scandal" that turned out to be nothing. Trump is going to get through this "impeachment". what happens if/when DB shows something wrong, are the Democrats going to have yet another impeachment hearing/trial? at that point non biased people could be sick and tired of Democrats and how they are going about this while continuing to ignore actual things that could help America.
    The sad state of affairs is that Republican Senators (and you) are flat out saying you don't care if Trump does bad things.

The sad state of affairs is that Republican Senators (and you) are flat out saying you don't care if Trump does bad things.
    what was bad?

I have provided both yesterday and today plenty of evidence that nothing was bad. some people thought it was bad, but that is their opinion. others shared a different opinion.

like I said, how about someone show a witness who testified to something that has not be contradicting by someone else.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rep-m...-in-real-time/

Rep Mike Turner Gets Witness To Admit Bombshell, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
    Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) hammered U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland on Wednesday during Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearing on the House Intelligence Committee. Hill got Sondland to admit that “no one on this planet” told him that financial assistance to Ukraine was connected to any investigations.

“After you testified, Chairman [Adam] Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now, their banner says ‘Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid,'” Turner said. “Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don’t think you’re saying that.”

“I’ve said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming,” Sondland replied.

“So, no one told you?” Turner fired back. “Giuliani didn’t tell you? Mulvaney didn’t tell you? Pompeo didn’t tell you? Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations, is that correct?”

“I think I already testified,” Sondland responded.

“No, answer the question,” Turner shot back. “Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to the investigations? Because if your answer is ‘yes,’ then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong.”

As the exchange was taking place, the chyron on CNN stated: “SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

“No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland responded.

“So, you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?” Turner pressed.

“Other than my own presumption,” Sondland replied.

“Which is nothing,” Turner fired back.

WATCH:

Sondland did not know. Sondland presumed.

No that was the reply when I was done going around in circles with you

Is that a yes or no on Bolton? Mulvaney?

what was bad?

I have provided both yesterday and today plenty of evidence that nothing was bad. some people thought it was bad, but that is their opinion. others shared a different opinion.

like I said, how about someone show a witness who testified to something that has not be contradicting by someone else.
    You said this:

even if there was something there that Trump did wrong, it's pretty clear that the Senate wouldn't do anything.

Meaning if Trump did something wrong, you and Senate Republicans wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You don’t actually think Trump is going to resign, do you?
    I hope he doesn't resign. I want the republicans in the senate to save his butt and not impeach him.

It will just show how corrupted the republican party is and how it isn't the republican party that conservatives use to support.

republican party is fully the Trumpublicans now. what is right or wrong doesn't matter anymore, but to up hold Trump for four more years.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-21-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    No that was the reply when I was done going around in circles with you

Is that a yes or no on Bolton? Mulvaney?
    I don't have a problem with anyone testifying. so far nobody has been able to prove anything, just opinions, presumptions, and what people thought (not knew).

You said this:

even if there was something there that Trump did wrong, it's pretty clear that the Senate wouldn't do anything.

Meaning if Trump did something wrong, you and Senate Republicans wouldn't care.
    if is a hypothetical. I shouldn't have worded it like I did. if there was some smoking gun that yes Trump did XYZ that was wrong then Republicans should care. but this hypothetical is not reality.

can you show any witness that has said something that was bad that was not contradicted by someone else?

this is why when Democrats were doing closed testimony it was ridiculous because they were only selectively leaking what they wanted people to think/believe. now when Republican can counter on TV more and more is contradicting what Democrats wanted people to think/believe.

when will people stop believing everything the Democrats say. of course Democrats along with the media are going to say OMG Trump is guilty!!!! BOMBSHELL Sondland said there was quid pro quo!!! ..oh wait this is what Sondland presumed, like the article I already posted.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I hope he doesn't resign. I want the republicans in the senate to save his butt and not impeach him.

It will just show how corrupted the republican party is and how it isn't the republican party that conservatives use to support.
    Trump has no chance. oh wait that is what they said in 2016.

I don't have a problem with anyone testifying. so far nobody has been able to prove anything, just opinions, presumptions, and what people thought (not knew).

if is a hypothetical. I shouldn't have worded it like I did. if there was some smoking gun that yes Trump did XYZ that was wrong then Republicans should care. but this hypothetical is not reality.

can you show any witness that has said something that was bad that was not contradicted by someone else?

this is why when Democrats were doing closed testimony it was ridiculous because they were only selectively leaking what they wanted people to think/believe. now when Republican can counter on TV more and more is contradicting what Democrats wanted people to think/believe.

when will people stop believing everything the Democrats say. of course Democrats along with the media are going to say OMG Trump is guilty!!!! BOMBSHELL Sondland said there was quid pro quo!!! ..oh wait this is what Sondland presumed, like the article I already posted.

Trump has no chance. oh wait that is what they said in 2016.
    Well Mick Mulvaney said Donald Trump held the money up because of the investigation. Do you think he would have direct knowledge?

Don't you think he should testify?