Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,318 of 1318
    Itís lame that Dems didnít act until one of their own (Biden) was threatened.

That said, if itís true that obstruction and emoluments clause violations are part of the AOI then Iím all for it and donít get how anyone could defend him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Itís lame that Dems didnít act until one of their own (Biden) was threatened.

That said, if itís true that obstruction and emoluments clause violations are part of the AOI then Iím all for it and donít get how anyone could defend him.

One strategy is to keep the scope smaller and specific, which I think is wrong. The other strategy, which I hope the Dems do use is to collect every single piece of data that they have over the past few years (Mueller, Obstruction of Justice, Obstruction of Congress, Emoluments, etc.) and to force each and every R to put an opinion on each one of these things. It will truly show where each member stands on different aspects of the rule of law. For example, how could you deny that what Trump has done wasn't an Obstruction of Congress? That is the most obvious thing.

Also, Dems want this to go to the Senate for a multitude of reasons that aren't entirely impeachment. It's going to force Republican Senators to vote against impeachment and it will make some of them extremely vulnerable in swing states (think: Susan Collins, Cory Gardner). It's going to make some R Senators that have spoken against some of the conduct of the Pres to make a seriously tough decision (think: Mitt Romney). Also, this is going to pull Bernie, Klobuchar, Warren and Booker off the campaign trail a bit and create an easier campaign for the likes of Biden & Buttigeg... who they clearly think have the best chances & appeal to some moderate voters.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Its possible that if you and Walter switched meds you'd both be cured
    Good one Ewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Sure but thatís not illegal. Uhhhhhhh, no. And there was not a ďcorrectionĒ.
    corruption doesn't have to be illegal, and neither does wrongdoing.

when someone says something and then corrects what they meant, yes that is a correction. trying to deny that this is a correction is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Did these Russian twitter bots somehow infiltrate PSD?
    didn't you hear, literally anyone that supports or voted for Trump in 2016 are all from Russia. yeah every single one of them, more than 60 million, Russian.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Democrat Nancy Pelosi previously said that impeachment with no grounds would be a brazen attempt to nullify the vote of the American people. but that was when she thought it would be Republicans trying to impeach Hillary Clinton.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Democrat Nancy Pelosi previously said that impeachment with no grounds would be a brazen attempt to nullify the vote of the American people. but that was when she thought it would be Republicans trying to impeach Hillary Clinton.

Was impeaching Nixon a nullification of the 1972 election where Nixon won 49 states and a 23 point popular vote margin?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just pointing out that you being anti-Trump isn't something that would likely bother Ewing, which should be obvious.
    Why should I care?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Was impeaching Nixon a nullification of the 1972 election where Nixon won 49 states and a 23 point popular vote margin?
    Hope you know you wont get a legitimate response to this. I'd assume it will likely be a sentence or two that turns to change the subject.

And also posting that is hilarious & doesn't help any sort of argument. There was no substance.

House approves Impeachment Inquiry

Why should I care?
    Iím trying to help. Sometimes changing meds can make a real difference

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Odd. The first thing I heard of this was from you. Honestly had zero idea this happened, but here you are to not only bring it out, but to justify it.

You just ballooned something that nobody cared about.

But golly gee. I'm just a stupad yuk republacan. Wat is it that I knows?
    It's everywhere. I just knew that after Pence did his bad faith attack on that quote all the other dipshit conservatives would follow suit. And they did!

No one attacked Baron. No one even criticized him. They just said his name

Lecture me about free speech again, why don't you. Call me a snowflake, you don't you.

Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's everywhere. I just knew that after Pence did his bad faith attack on that quote all the other dipshit conservatives would follow suit. And they did!

No one attacked Baron. No one even criticized him. They just said his name

Lecture me about free speech again, why don't you. Call me a snowflake, you don't you.

I swear to God. I had no idea about this before reading your post. But those laughs were really profound.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I swear to God. I had no idea about this before reading your post. But those laughs were really profound.
    "Barron" was the #1 trending topic when I woke up this morning.

Melania said the first thing she's said in ages about this. Pence. Everyone. Stephanie Grisham, the "Press Secretary" (who never holds press conferences) lost her **** over it!

Play ignorant if you must. Probably because you know how insanely hypocritical it would be to feign outrage over this. But hey...there's nothing more Trumpian than bad faith arguments!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Barron" was the #1 trending topic when I woke up this morning.

Melania said the first thing she's said in ages about this. Pence. Everyone. Stephanie Grisham, the "Press Secretary" (who never holds press conferences) lost her **** over it!

Play ignorant if you must. Probably because you know how insanely hypocritical it would be to feign outrage over this. But hey...there's nothing more Trumpian than bad faith arguments!
    The lady made word play based on his name and nothing more. She definitely didn't attack the kid. But yea I've got to go find the world's smallest violin for the birther who claimed our first black president was illegitimate just like her racist husband.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788