Page 140 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3127
    Again, what is the crime against Trump?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Parnas, the guy that has been indicted. this guy will say whatever he thinks will benefit him.
    He's got receipts. All sort of text messages and other documents. As you point out, he is under indictment which means if he's lying like this in public then all that will do is destroy any chance he has of getting a not-guilty verdict.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    From Fox News:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gao...ke-law-ukraine
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Parnas, the guy that has been indicted. this guy will say whatever he thinks will benefit him.
    Like for instance, the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If he didn't but that his actions were corrupt, self serving, and put his personal interest before the countries should it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That is actually quite big that they announced that because it pokes a huge hole in one of their favorite defenses. Now it will go back to the so what they still got the money.
    Yankees Farm System

Those are the people Trump surrounds himself with. That's not a plus in his favor exactly. But that does make for a new interesting defense.

'Oh no, you cant trust the other bank robber because he was robbing a bank!'
    Yankees Farm System

And anyone who wants to pretend that Trump didnít know Parnas will have to contend with the fact that Trump and Parnas were represented by the same lawyer, which means that they were required to both waive conflict. That means Trump has to waive conflict with Parnas. He wouldnít do that for some rando.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's got receipts. All sort of text messages and other documents. As you point out, he is under indictment which means if he's lying like this in public then all that will do is destroy any chance he has of getting a not-guilty verdict.

https://saraacarter.com/ukraine-fore...is-now-saying/

Ukraine Foreign Minister: I donít trust any word Lev Parnas is now saying
    Vadym Prystaiko, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine discussed in an interview with CNNís Christiane Amanpour the recent allegations from Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian associate of Rudy Giuliani.

ďItís all in Ukrainian media as well ó today and yesterday ó and strangely enough, my name was not mentioned, even though Iím the minister of foreign affairs,Ē said Vadym Prystaiko. ďFrankly, I have not spoken with this individual, and again, frankly, I donít trust any word he is now saying. The assistance that heís referring to was reviewed each and every year, annually at least twice, and half of the year and end of the year. so we knew this was going to be reviewed. Some times it would be cut because of some political understanding of what is to be done in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Those are the people Trump surrounds himself with. That's not a plus in his favor exactly. But that does make for a new interesting defense.

'Oh no, you cant trust the other bank robber because he was robbing a bank!'
    can you show me where Trump picked this person.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

https://saraacarter.com/ukraine-fore...is-now-saying/

Never said he 'picked' him, but there are numerous pictures with him and Trump and clearly an association. Just like there was clearly an association with Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Papaguy, Rudy (soon to be indicted) etc. These are the people he associates with to do his dirty work. So when they got caught, turning around and saying you cant trust any of what they say when they point the finger at Trump is pretty rich.

Trump is beyond corrupt and undertook illegal and corrupt acts over and over again. You're not convincing anyone, despite your best efforts. There's plenty of evidence and plenty of people who can corroborate that. Plus Parnas doesn't have to be, nor should he be the whole picture, but he can sure fill in a bit.
    Yankees Farm System

Also Trump has been impeached, so by that token I guess he will just say anything that he thinks will benefits him as well.

But then again, that wouldn't be much of a change from what he did before he was impeached.
    Yankees Farm System

We've got proof that Guliani was speaking to the Ukrainian government with Trump's consent, not that anybody should ever have doubted it, since we also had lots of testimony that was the case. And we also have proof that Parnas was working for Guliani in the same fashion, including texts and voicemails. We have Parnas testimony and lots evidence of Trump having met him. As well as Trump agreeing to waive conflict for him. But, if you are really still a doubter then how about we just get Guliani on the stand and he can explain the whole thing and how Trump was never involved. Explain why he was sending letters out that said he had Trump's consent. Seems simple enough. I can't imagine why Trump doesn't want Guliani to go under oath and explain why Trump is innocent of it all.

Congrats to Trump for getting Jefferey Epstein's lawyers, including probable pedophile Alan Dershowitz!

This is a huge win for him.
    Hey what's up?!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Congrats to Trump for getting Jefferey Epstein's lawyers, including probable pedophile Alan Dershowitz!

He only hires the best!
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

They'll fit right in.