Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 132 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3127
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sounds like you want to have some privilege of being offended and having that mean more than anyone else.

I never said you don't get to comment. I said why do you get to decide, as in the final decision that Confederate flag/statues simply must mean X and anyone with a different opinion is just wrong.
    It's not an opinion. That flag was used as the symbolize a particular cause. That cause was the right for whites to own blacks. That cause was to stop blacks from being considered as humans.

This is not an opinion. This is all accepted documented historical fact
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I shouldn't have to keep posting the many times trump supported racism. You clearly dont know what you're talking about
    go away, you're trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    WOW, just tell me the pain my ancestors have to suffer under those men who are represented in those statues doesn't matter in the decision of those statues. Back to the ignore button with you before I risk getting ban arguing with you again. What is next, statues of Hilter in Germany and damn want the Jews think or want? These guys damn near destroy this nation because they wouldn't give up the money that slavery brought them. I guess to you that is a past worth glorifying. You are m'f'ing moron.

No other country has statues of losers, rebels and slave owners because of some groups of people want to fantasy how good those times were.

taking down these statues will not eliminate or change history.

not wanting to take down statues doesn't mean anyone wants to glorify them. here is an idea, how about using the statues in place to teach the future about what was done wrong.

it seems like some just want to remove whatever they don't like as if that will make everything better.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

go away, you're trolling.

taking down these statues will not eliminate or change history.

not wanting to take down statues doesn't mean anyone wants to glorify them. here is an idea, how about using the statues in place to teach the future about what was done wrong.

it seems like some just want to remove whatever they don't like as if that will make everything better.
    Who say anything about changing or eliminating history? I just wish we follow Germany lead and not glorify evil men who did evil things. Is that to hard for you to understand? Most nations have statutes that glorify great men who help guide their nation to greatness, we have statues of men who plunge this nation into the worst war we ever had and not for a noble reason but to maintain their wealth they got from slavery.

We have more statues of evil men that maintained an evil system that lost the war than the northern leaders that ended their evil system. How f up is that? What does that say about our mentality?

WOW, just tell me the pain my ancestors have to suffer under those men who are represented in those statues doesn't matter in the decision of those statues. Back to the ignore button with you before I risk getting ban arguing with you again. What is next, statues of Hilter in Germany and damn want the Jews think or want? These guys damn near destroy this nation because they wouldn't give up the money that slavery brought them. I guess to you that is a past worth glorifying. You are m'f'ing moron.

No other country has statues of losers, rebels and slave owners because of some groups of people want to fantasy how good those times were.
    Uh-oh! Another hollow threat of ignoring a poster.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Who say anything about changing or eliminating history? I just wish we follow Germany lead and not glorify evil men who did evil things. Is that to hard for you to understand? Most nations have statutes that glorify great men who help guide their nation to greatness, we have statues of men who plunge this nation into the worst war we ever had and not for a noble reason but to maintain their wealth they got from slavery.
    if the statues were not already there then I'm sure everyone could agree lets not put up new statues for these people. but they are already there. taking them down doesn't solve anything. that is why what Esther Lee said is relevant.
    "You know thatís history,Ē Lee said. ďThat was in that point in time. You canít eliminate what history is. So I disapprove with young people pulling down those statues."

this has gotten off topic to what I had originally said.

you said "Remember when Trump say he didn't know who the KKK and David Dukes were?"
    that is true. Trump on CNN said he didn't know who David Duke was. I've said before that Trump shouldn't have said that. but there is also evidence to show that Trump had already disavowed David Duke before that CNN piece and again after that as well.

whether people want to support Confederate statues or not, the point is there were 2 different groups that weekend in Charlottesville, some were racist white nationalists, and the others were different.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I thought Pelosi said the impeachment had to be done in a quick and fast manner?

3 weeks now?

Urgency my ***!

Start without her!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I thought Pelosi said the impeachment had to be done in a quick and fast manner?

3 weeks now?

Urgency my ***!

Start without her!
    Impeachment has already happened, smart one
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Impeachment has already happened, smart one
    Quit being a tool..

She has done nothing with it, smart one!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Quit being a tool..

She has done nothing with it, smart one!
    We can already see the fruits of her labor. John Bolton has decided it would be in his best interests to testify.

Iíll go with her on this over you, if thatís ok with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We can already see the fruits of her labor. John Bolton has decided it would be in his best interests to testify.

Iíll go with her on this over you, if thatís ok with you.
    Bolton is an odd case here.

His statement about testifying was still a little odd that he only qualified that he would obey a senate subpoena, implying that he could still very well ignore a house subpoena where the Democrats would have much more of a say in how things would go.
    Yankees Farm System

I assume he knew the republican Senate wasn't going to call witnesses, so what is his play?

I assume he knew the republican Senate wasn't going to call witnesses, so what is his play?
    One of two things in my opinion.

Either he's making a play towards the non trump republicans that are left to make them optically have to side with Dems to call him... Or just as likely is that he wants to appear like he wants to testify where he knows he won't get called, so that he'll still maintain some credibility when it comes time for his book release.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Bolton is an odd case here.

His statement about testifying was still a little odd that he only qualified that he would obey a senate subpoena, implying that he could still very well ignore a house subpoena where the Democrats would have much more of a say in how things would go.
    Bolton is always an odd case.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    One of two things in my opinion.

Either he's making a play towards the non trump republicans that are left to make them optically have to side with Dems to call him... Or just as likely is that he wants to appear like he wants to testify where he knows he won't get called, so that he'll still maintain some credibility when it comes time for his book release.
    I would bet book release, especially with his name being batting around in the new. The extra TV exposure could help sells.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-08-2020 at 11:35 PM.