Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Or what they "got" Clinton on.
    He perjured himself...

What do you not understand?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I read that one Barry Laudermilk (R-GA) said the following after the impeachment vote.

ďPontius Pilate offered more rights to Jesus than the Democrats afforded this president in this process.Ē

Seriously, you canít make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yup, I had mentioned this before, during trump is the first time wages outgrew inflation in like fifty years, I forgot what the term was for it now, real wage increase or something like that
    So then how is the economy bad when low wage industries are taking off like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How confusing is it to you that Pelosi didnít send it over to the Senate yet?

It means Nothing! It is just a recommendation. The Senate is the where the trial is....

Geez, some of you people are unbelievable with the spin jobs.
    ...so, you donít know what impeachment is. Got it.

I agree it is good that lower income wages are rising faster now but at the same time expenses have been rising for necessities too making it tougher on them at the same time.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-co...100700664.html

So in part the rises at the bottom are just helping try to keep up with necessary expenses. Another question becomes is it long term going to be sustainable and the rising debt (although that is more than a Trump issue). We still have a long way to go in order to create a system actually designed to help lower income/middle class as a whole as opposed to just focus on the business side of the numbers like jobs created as opposed to the cost of living and so on factored in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    ...so, you donít know what impeachment is. Got it.
    Indeed.

He perjured himself...

What do you not understand?
    Perjury as part of a politically motivated hunt, yes. Still BS.

Remember I said every politician breaks the law? Should we impeach all of them for every one of them? I'd be fine with that. But we should understand that if we are letting some of it go and not some of it go the difference is mostly going to be politically motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Perjury as part of a politically motivated hunt, yes. Still BS.

Remember I said every politician breaks the law? Should we impeach all of them for every one of them? I'd be fine with that. But we should understand that if we are letting some of it go and not some of it go the difference is mostly going to be politically motivated.
    Crimes liker perjury are meant to be prosecuted after completion of the presidency. They are not an abuse of the office, but a singular criminal act. Abuses of office must be dealt with while in Office through means of impeachment.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ukraine funding freeze ordered hours after Zelensky call

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...freeze-shortly

Who still wants to pretend there was no shakedown?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz. You can keep trying to sell rocks to Nebraska as long as you want.
    No answer on what metric.

It means Nothing! It is just a recommendation. The Senate is the where the trial is....

Geez, some of you people are unbelievable with the spin jobs.
    Hey Siri, did the House pass the articles of impeachment?

Why yes it did dbroncos...

Since over 300 bills are sitting on McConnellís desk while he spends his days trying to find his arse with both hands, maybe she didnít want to add too much to the burden.

By the way, do you ever really read anything that is posted in response to your crap? (A simple grunt will do)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So then how is the economy bad when low wage industries are taking off like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because I dont think low wage jobs represent an overall healthy economy. It's good for the lower class, so it's definitely positive in that regard. But I dont think it dictates much of overall economy, I think the middle and upper class does more

Also I hope lower class growth means only real wage growth and not actual growth in size because that could also be a symptom of unhealthy economy
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Look, your Mets canít compete with my Yankees so stop with the BS.
    Kind of the response I expected from someone who doesn't know what impeachment means and then doubles down when he's made to look completely foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because I dont think low wage jobs represent an overall healthy economy. It's good for the lower class, so it's definitely positive in that regard. But I dont think it dictates much of overall economy, I think the middle and upper class does more

Also I hope lower class growth means only real wage growth and not actual growth in size because that could also be a symptom of unhealthy economy
    nevermind its funded by a giveaway by in large for the rich on the government credit card because of the massive deficit it is now riling up in what is an economy where you should be paying down you bills.
    Yankees Farm System