Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3127
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Only with a Dem that this would happen.

When you only want effect then this is your result....

She only wanted headlines to make him look bad with the papers so morons who walks by a news paper rack and sees it and then votes for Biden even though that moron doesn’t even know who Joe Biden is.
    Only the republicans would vote a two-bit actor, a college cheerleader, and a game show host into the oval offices. I will b#tchslap the democrat for their craziness and I advise you to do the same with your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    But wouldn’t you want to let the American people see what type of partisan idiots republicans are? There’s certainly no point in holding back impeachment when this is such an “urgent” and “national security” matter that was rushed through the house because it was so urgent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We get to see what kind of partisan idiots your kind are every day. There are just enough partisan idiots that vote for the GOP that would support an immoral, unethical rapist.

You are wrong. An actual impeachment has to be sent to the Senate or it’s pretty much not valid

Want me to quote the other Harvard Law professor who argues that you’re wrong?

Trump is impeached. The process to kick off the trial hasn’t begun. Quit splitting hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Want me to quote the other Harvard Law professor who argues that you’re wrong?

Trump is impeached. The process to kick off the trial hasn’t begun. Quit splitting hairs.
    It shouldn’t matter in the end because it would be horrible politically to not deliver them. The biggest benefit politically out of all of this is going to come from the votes of vulnerable senators who try to paint themselves as moderates. The vote will back them into a corner and for many will be a no win situation.

The Dems in the senate don’t really have that issue as much if you just assume that Jones is as good as gone in 2020.

Yankees Farm System

Except Pelosi is the one arguing that McConnell is playing politics but do you really think there was a fair hearing in the House? The leader of the investigation has been calling for impeachment for years. There were several members who in their district ran on impeaching Trump. One said we have to impeach the MF’er

Pelosi was saying this was an urgent national security matter and he has to go now while delaying sending it over to the Senate.

I don’t think Pelosi wanted to do this but the far base of the party pressured and kind of forced her to do it when in the end all it really does is help the president

Do you really think it’s fair to hold up congressionally approved aid to extort foreign countries to leverage them against your political opponents? Of course you didn’t, but now you just argue other things because you know what he did was wrong and you had to pivot away.

It’s one thing to stomach a bad guy cause you want your judges and tax cuts mainly the rich (the middle class will pay out more than they take in now down the road, but you all are stuck looking at the shiny ball), but this is a guy who’s actually doing all he can to corrupt our democratic republic processes in the same way the most corrupt countries do.

You’re exactly the type of person that allows authoritarian governments to pop up.

Yankees Farm System

LOL 😂 You Trumpers crack me up. Arguing over whether Trump’s been impeached yet. Clinging to whatever scraps you can find. The articles will go to the Senate, whether it be tomorrow or a couple weeks from now, no one is going to give a s**t in a year from now.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

You don’t know the technically of it.
    The "technically of it"? What does that mean because it doesn't sound like English to me.

Donald Trump was impeached. Whether he is convicted of the crimes he was impeached for and removed from office is a different story (and unlikely to happen in a Republican controlled Senate). Go look at the textbook definition of the word.

You don’t know the technically of it.
    The House voted and passed two articles of impeachment. How is this confusing to you?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Only the republicans would vote a two-bit actor, a college cheerleader, and a game show host into the oval offices. I will b#tchslap the democrat for their craziness and I advise you to do the same with your party.
    You know when JFK was a journalist he wrote a piece about a future president being elected based on their performance on TV. He was that president.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The "technically of it"? What does that mean because it doesn't sound like English to me.

Donald Trump was impeached. Whether he is convicted of the crimes he was impeached for and removed from office is a different story (and unlikely to happen in a Republican controlled Senate). Go look at the textbook definition of the word.
    Correct.

Then why is Pelosi delaying sending the articles of impeachment to the senate?

Probably because trump wants them delayed and they are both feeding off each other and the drama.

Booming economy k
    What? Economy is VERY unhealthy right now. Business is slow everywhere, housing is high but slow, and this is with a growing debt and dropping interest rates.

The economy is not booming at all. As far as trump, hes keeping it healthier than what I would have expected from any other president, so it's not a slight against him, but just economically speaking things are not very good at the moment.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What? Economy is VERY unhealthy right now. Business is slow everywhere, housing is high but slow, and this is with a growing debt and dropping interest rates.

The economy is not booming at all. As far as trump, hes keeping it healthier than what I would have expected from any other president, so it's not a slight against him, but just economically speaking things are not very good at the moment.
    Not supporting Trump at all, but housing is slow because of over-regulation (driven in many cases by NIMBY)

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Disagree completely and so do the 76% of people who say the economy is good and more than 60% who say they are in better shape financially now than 4 years ago.

The impeachment is political and is NOT a judicial process...

It is there for serious crimes not this bull crap that Schiff and the Dems cooked up.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels