Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3127
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    If you literally do the thing impeachment was created to protect against, you should be impeached. If you dont think that, then you're a dope
    What was impeachment created to protect against?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Impeachment is about misconduct, but Republicans are too gutless to admit that. Whether you like him or don't is irrelevant. Yet they'll continue crying over hoaxes and witch hunts. Nancy Pelosi was smart for not waiting to pull the trigger after the conclusion of the Mueller Report. She waited for Trump to make another mistake so that Republicans couldn't even make the slightest remote case for a biased impeachment.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well gee, we've got someone with years in the House leadership including two tours as the Speaker of the House and then the guy who spouts off headlines in random posts that seem ripped directly from Breitbart's craziest section...
    I don’t read Breitbart bro.

This impeachment was cooked up back before he was sworn in. How can you not say that? There are plenty of quotes. Of course nothing was official but come on....

The Mueller report was a joke, and this is another joke. The impeachment is losing steam with the American people. Trump is gaining support. Pelosi can’t believe it and is stalling because she knows it looks bad now.

All of this is to bruise him up for 2020. And it will backfire.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

the mainstream media and The Washington Post having celebrations about impeachment? Why?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 12-20-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

This impeachment was cooked up back before he was sworn in. How can you not say that? There are plenty of quotes. Of course nothing was official but come on....

The Mueller report was a joke, and this is another joke. The impeachment is losing steam with the American people. Trump is gaining support. Pelosi can’t believe it and is stalling because she knows it looks bad now.

Trump has admitted to every (ok well just the ones he knows about lol) offense he was rightfully impeached for. He’s being held accountable. That’s what impeachment is for, although you’re only just learning the word for the first time so you do deserve some slack.
    Now you and every other scumbag GOP supporter can have fun going on record cheering on your criminal POTUS over the health of the US.

Of course he’s not gonna leave office. The GOP has flat out stated that they don’t care about facts, just blindly supporting him in face of damning evidence. Now they can be on record doing that. Now your cowardice can be on full display.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They asked for the investigation to announced by the Ukraine President on US TV. That proof enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    does that eliminate or excuse the Biden corruption/wrongdoing? wanting this new Ukraine President to make this announcement still shows that it was about Biden corruption/wrongdoing. nothing can erase that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How many times did Trump use the word "corrpution" in the transcript?
    did Trump talk about something wrong related to Biden or not?

I've provided Biden evidence of wrongdoing. I've provided that both John Delaney and Amy Klobuchar have said that they would not allow the same thing from their VP. I have not seen one person here able to counter that and explain why they would say that, since the conclusion some here have is that Bidens did nothing wrong. then please explain why these 2 Democrats said what they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

the mainstream media and The Washington Post having celebrations about impeachment? Why?
    Because he committed impeachable acts and the system worked as it was supposed to?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    does that eliminate or excuse the Biden corruption/wrongdoing? wanting this new Ukraine President to make this announcement still shows that it was about Biden corruption/wrongdoing. nothing can erase that.

did Trump talk about something wrong related to Biden or not?

I've provided Biden evidence of wrongdoing. I've provided that both John Delaney and Amy Klobuchar have said that they would not allow the same thing from their VP. I have not seen one person here able to counter that and explain why they would say that, since the conclusion some here have is that Bidens did nothing wrong. then please explain why these 2 Democrats said what they did.
    You didn't answer my question. It's a yes or no. You would like to believe he was fighting corruption. How many times did he say the word "corrpution" or "Joe Biden corrpution"?

Yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How many times did he use the word Biden in the transcript?

None. There was never a transcript released.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How many times did he use the word Biden in the transcript?

More times then he used corruption

How did they cook up Trump cheating by asking for a private investigation into a political rival? Listen I’m sorry that Individual-1, as he’s known my the Southern District of NY, got impeached. But he broke the rules and paid the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You didn't answer my question. It's a yes or no. You would like to believe he was fighting corruption. How many times did he say the word "corrpution" or "Joe Biden corrpution"?

Yes or no
    Trump doesn't have to specifically mention the word corruption for people to know that he was talking about something done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Trump doesn't have to specifically mention the word corruption for people to know that he was talking about something done wrong.

So ZERO...right?

Thinking Donald Trump cares about corruption is easily the biggest joke of 2019. The guy is as corrupt as they come.

Since when does someone else breaking the law justify you breaking the law?

[QUOTE=SpecialFNK;33306387]does that eliminate or excuse the Biden corruption/wrongdoing? wanting this new Ukraine President to make this announcement still shows that it was about Biden corruption/wrongdoing. nothing can erase that.

No it shows he wanted to create a media story. The only reason he would want that is to hurt Biden's public image b/c that helps him politically. If it was about corruption only there would have been no need to ask for this announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.