Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 114 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3127
  1. #1696
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,356
    Man I thought trump was impeached and it was over. Thank god this orange idiot has a chance to stay. Even if he stays, dems still ****ed things up, still clogged up the govt and wasted time and resources.

    This whole thing is stupid. If we look at america as one single entity, I cant see any argument that says it is in our best interest to impeach a president in his last year who did nothing different than majority of presidents before him. I used to think only cali govt is stupid, but it really is the whole country.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #1697
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you a House parliamentarian now? You KNOW what she can and cannot do? No offense, but I'll trust Nancy's understanding of the House/Legislative rules over Breitbart's.
    Cut the horse crap!

    Pelosi fumbled yet again.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  3. #1698
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this relies on the opinion that Trump's intent was because Joe Biden was a political rival and thus an abuse of power. this ignores that Trump said his intent was Biden corruption, actually related to Ukraine. take away this opinion and impeachment falls apart because all that would be left is an allegation of quid pro quo using aid to negotiate, and this can't be said because this has been done before and will be done again.

    if anyone wants to believe that Trump's only intent was politically motivated then find evidence of that. not opinions of people, facts to prove guilt.
    How many times did Trump use the word "corrpution" in the transcript?

  4. #1699
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,116

  5. #1700
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The person who supposedly loves putin has done more to harm his country than the previous president


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump lifted some of the sanctions on Russia that Obama placed on them

    delaying Ukraine's military supplies hurt their war efforts against Russia.

    Trump is pushing for Russia to be reinstated back into the G7

    leaving the Kurds on their own, left Syria under the complete influences of Russia and Iran

    Please tell us again how Trump hurt Russia more than Obama I need a made-up bedtime story

    Wait let me get my milk and cookies.....Ok I am ready.

  6. #1701
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,649
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Umm, they didn't impeach him for a phone call.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  7. #1702
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The person who supposedly loves putin has done more to harm his country than the previous president


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im glad that we can both agree that Trump has done more harm to the US than Barack. About time you posted something reasonable.

  8. #1703
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,568
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cut the horse crap!

    Pelosi fumbled yet again.
    Well gee, we've got someone with years in the House leadership including two tours as the Speaker of the House and then the guy who spouts off headlines in random posts that seem ripped directly from Breitbart's craziest section...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  9. #1704
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How many times did Trump use the word "corrpution" in the transcript?
    How many times did he use the word Biden in the transcript?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1705
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,163
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Trump lifted some of the sanctions on Russia that Obama placed on them

    delaying Ukraine's military supplies hurt their war efforts against Russia.

    Trump is pushing for Russia to be reinstated back into the G7

    leaving the Kurds on their own, left Syria under the complete influences of Russia and Iran

    Please tell us again how Trump hurt Russia more than Obama I need a made-up bedtime story

    Wait let me get my milk and cookies.....Ok I am ready.
    Here you go


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1706
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,356
    I dont think anyone should be rooting for impeachment. It just causes more chaos and instability in our govt, these idiots can barely hold it together as is, you really think we should be throwing this **** in their lap too?

    I am at the moment in complete solidarity with my stupid bigot president. I hope he stays and focus his effort back on the country, start figuring out how to approach china, and see how much longer he can keep this economy this high. The right needs to admit that obama handed trump a healthy booming economy, and the left needs to admit that trump is now entering year 4 and keeping this economy high. Maybe not as healthy, but hes fighting the economic cycle and hes done a fantastic job at delaying the dip.

    No one should be rooting for impeachment
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #1707
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont think anyone should be rooting for impeachment. It just causes more chaos and instability in our govt, these idiots can barely hold it together as is, you really think we should be throwing this **** in their lap too?

    I am at the moment in complete solidarity with my stupid bigot president. I hope he stays and focus his effort back on the country, start figuring out how to approach china, and see how much longer he can keep this economy this high. The right needs to admit that obama handed trump a healthy booming economy, and the left needs to admit that trump is now entering year 4 and keeping this economy high. Maybe not as healthy, but hes fighting the economic cycle and hes done a fantastic job at delaying the dip.

    No one should be rooting for impeachment
    Sure, let him get away with breaking the law. I am sure this won't encourage him to continue his corrupt ways. And what about future presidents who look back on this moment and say since he got away with it so shall I. Hell, they might be encouraged to take it to the next level. There is a reason why you prosecute crimes. Even if you lose, you still set a precedent the crime will not be overlooked.

    Allowing corruption to go unpunished, unchecked, it will slowly rot out our political system.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-20-2019 at 01:27 AM.

  13. #1708
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    48,116



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1709
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,356
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sure, let him get away with breaking the law. I am sure this won't encourage him to continue his corrupt ways. And what about future presidents who look back on this moment and say since he got away with it so shall I. Hell, they might be encouraged to take it to the next level. There is a reason why you prosecute crimes. Even if you lose, you still set a precedent the crime will not be overlooked.

    Allowing corruption to go unpunished, unchecked, it will slowly rot out our political system.
    I think just about every president has either flat out broken the law, or toed the edge but accomplished exactly what the law was designed to try and stop, in their political career.

    I think the only precedent it sets is that each side now has the green light to go for full on impeachment
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #1710
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,043
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think just about every president has either flat out broken the law, or toed the edge but accomplished exactly what the law was designed to try and stop, in their political career.

    I think the only precedent it sets is that each side now has the green light to go for full on impeachment
    If you literally do the thing impeachment was created to protect against, you should be impeached. If you dont think that, then you're a dope
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •