Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3124
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....he's still upset.
    Far from it. I’m having a jolly old time reading your posts — they are so entertaining I couldn’t even find an emoji to punctuate them.

So where are all of these bombshells thst we were promised to see?

Still waiting.....
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Clinton and Nixon committed crimes...

What crimes did Trump commit?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Our institutions continue to crumble like the Roman Senate. I bet the next 3 Presidents will get impeached assuming our Congress isn't dissolved by the executive before we get 3 more Presidents after Trump. It's going to be a fun time.

Funny how the democrats now are considering to wait to send over the impeachment in the Senate to collect more evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Do keep enlightening us with your profound insights.
    Don’t feed the troll.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Funny how the democrats now are considering to wait to send over the impeachment in the Senate to collect more evidence

Because the Senate GOP declared — publicly — they were coordinating with the White House. Why should the Dems enable a corrupt scam?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clinton and Nixon committed crimes...

What crimes did Trump commit?
    Bribery, extortion, obstruction, emoluments, etc. A better question is, what crimes has he NOT committed yet?

-JFK

This is boring

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Our institutions continue to crumble like the Roman Senate. I bet the next 3 Presidents will get impeached assuming our Congress isn't dissolved by the executive before we get 3 more Presidents after Trump. It's going to be a fun time.
    Here's a roadmap for future presidents to avoid impeachment:

1. Don't try to condition foreign aid to allies for personal (political) favors.

Hmm that wasn't very complicated. Hopefully the next president can heed that advice.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Funny how you continue to defend a terrible person and awful president.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Drama queen.

We’re a decaying capitalist empire where the middle and working class has been destroyed and abused by the only two parties we have. Phony Partisan divide is the only thing keeping us from mass riots.

....well that and laziness and completely uninformed.

Evidence for what?

Trump was using foreign connections to help his campaign here, what else is there? Some people care, some dont. I dont. I think this entire concept of democracy in this country is a joke, I dont see what him asking a Russian buddy for a favor makes a difference. Some people take this democracy very seriously, they probably care. Let's just see who's the majority
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Evidence for what?

Trump was using foreign connections to help his campaign here, what else is there? Some people care, some dont. I dont. I think this entire concept of democracy in this country is a joke, I dont see what him asking a Russian buddy for a favor makes a difference. Some people take this democracy very seriously, they probably care. Let's just see who's the majority
    If they think they can eventually force all those in Trump's administration who ignored subpoenas and obstructed the investigation to comply then I'd prefer they wait. That will atleast help explain to the public Guiliani's part in threatening a foreign government and I think they might break him. Along with just showing off more of the corruption from much of that group. I expect the senate is just going to throw it out or make a mockery of it so what's the point on that. If I thought they had any intention of holding an actual trial I'd think differently.

Trump Lol!

The Lost Boys of PSD