Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2128
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The democrats base aren't afraid of Trump winning, they detest him. Millions of women marched across the nation during the first week of his term. Sure say they wanted him impeached day one, but the problem is the republican base refuses to recognize the valid reasons for these women to feel this way. Why would they support someone who brags about getting away with sexual assaults, or sneaking in a women dressing room to peek at teen-agers girls dressing? Now, you can't even acknowledge that Trump has done an impeachable act and wonder why the democrat can't do the same.

The democrat base is wondering where are the republican morals, American and family values that they are always bragging they are the champions of. We are just watching how delusional the republican base is in believing that Trump is going to win. Even rats are smart enough to abandon a sinking ship.

No, it isn't about being afraid of Trump. We are wondering what the hell is happening to the republican party. and it seems like a lot of republicans congress members, talking heads and voters are wondering the same.
    But hey, keep riding that Trump Train believing he will win.
    The woman oppose Trump because their lady bits are too emotional to not see that there’s a price to be paid for freedom. And a random dude grabbing you by the p**** is that price.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They've shown no indication they are going to abandon him in this endeavor, if anything the GOP response has become even more defensive of Trump here. As for which way the wind blows, generally, support for impeachment is highly polarized. Trump's base hasn't turned on him at all and while there is a significant support amongst independents, it's not overwhelming.
    Nixon had fifty percent national support before watergate. Won a landslide election. I didn't believe the republicans party would turn on him but they did. An American politic was very polarized coming out of the sixties. Trump has a low thirty percent national approval rating, lost the popular election by three million and is detested by over half of the national population. That is some pretty strong winds to fight

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This country is more divided than ever before, its institutions have been weakened, our democracy has been weakened, and Congress has been weakened. Our nation is not doing well at all.
    The country was divided under Obama but you really don’t care about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The woman oppose Trump because their lady bits are too emotional to not see that there’s a price to be paid for freedom. And a random dude grabbing you by the p**** is that price.
    Surprise the republican base, haven't complained about the double standard. Why can't they assault women like Trump and not go to jail? Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nixon had fifty percent national support before watergate. Won a landslide election. I didn't believe the republicans party would turn on him but they did. An American politic was very polarized coming out of the sixties. Trump has a low thirty percent national approval rating, lost the popular election by three million and is detested by over half of the national population. That is some pretty strong winds to fight
    But Trump's national approval rating has always been low, and he lost by three million and is detested by half the national population for the last 4 years and they still supported him. Those are nothing new, so if they supported him then, why would then stop now for stuff that's been true for years?

Yes, Nixon had far more support that crumbled, but it crumbled because the tapes came out and essentially made any possible denial impossible. So long as no tapes come out, no matter how obvious it is that Trump did this, they will still deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trump is not a nice guy. This fact affects very few people.

The nation is doing very well. This fact affects all people.

Which do your think will matter more????
    By the same measures you using the country was doing very well under Obama but I doubt you think he was a good President. Personally I do think think there are issue other then unemployment and the stock market that do matter. I think Trump has already hurt us in some of these areas and I fear the chicken coming home to roast with many of his other actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

How? In comparison to Trump? Did Obama get million-plus women to a march protesting his win a week after he was elected? Did a good number of democrat members decide to not run again or just retire? Did the intelligence agencies, diplomacy corp constantly butt heads with him? Did Obama face an impeachment inquiry with over fifty
    pecentage national approval rating to do it?

Strong economy, low unemployment, fewer silly regulations, stronger position on the international, stronger position on the international, other countries paying their fair share to NATO, not being taken advantage in the Paris climate baloney, strong immigration policy, redoing the NAFTA agreement.

or, more simply……

Putting the USA first. That's all he's really…put the interests of the US first.

We're the 8-- pound gorilla in the room. People need to deal with us, not the obama way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Strong economy, low unemployment, fewer silly regulations, stronger position on the international, stronger position on the international, other countries paying their fair share to NATO, not being taken advantage in the Paris climate baloney, strong immigration policy, redoing the NAFTA agreement.

or, more simply……

Putting the USA first. That's all he's really…put the interests of the US first.

We're the 8-- pound gorilla in the room. People need to deal with us, not the obama way around.
    First bold: is that why the world is laughing at him constantly and by extension us?

Second bold: yes making sure that our kids and grandkids have breathable air is sure being taken advantage of...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Sure, but it's accelerated under Trump quite a bit, and it's Trump's fault.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    can anyone name anything that someone said against Trump, that was not contradicted by someone else? what is there impeachment worthy that can not be debated?
    Him telling the nation he wants to ban muslims is impeachment worthy, I dont see how that could be debated. You can replace muslim with any race or religion and the same would hold true.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

First bold: is that why the world is laughing at him constantly and by extension us?

Second bold: yes making sure that our kids and grandkids have breathable air is sure being taken advantage of...
    lol, my cousin travels a lot and her and her husband tell people they're from canada because going to other countries and saying you're american is a little embarrassing, people always laugh and start making fun of trump
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    His chief of staff said there was a quid pro quo and told people to get over it
    then corrected what he said. important detail.

if any use of aid being used to negotiate is something scandalous and impeachment worthy, then there is going to be multiple Presidents going forward that will have this same circus because this is common. I've already addressed 3 different current Democrat candidates talking about negotiating using aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This country is more divided than ever before, its institutions have been weakened, our democracy has been weakened, and Congress has been weakened. Our nation is not doing well at all.
    that is what happens when one side (Democrats) decides to push impeachment before Trump is even inaugurated as President because they have never accepted the results of the 2016 election. they tried Russian collusion and that failed miserably, and now it's a phone call with Ukraine about known corruption literally related to Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yes. They are afraid a criminal president who does nothing but divide us intentionally on a daily basis and behave like a crude idiot will win.

You should be too, but you sold out in the primary and hitched yourself to this disaster.

who do you think has the better ability to influence people, Trump as President, of the many different Liberal media with almost entirely negative coverage of Trump? despite Trump being President, it's not him. yes Trump has been divisive, but so has the Liberal media, along with Democrats to. lets not put all this blame on Trump.

What part of the nation other than stockholders and corporations are doing “very well”? You guys chant “strong economy” like it’s the only thing that matters.

still believing whatever the Democrats say eh.

are you aware that unemployment for both African Americans and Hispanic are at a record low.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/blac...ecord-low.html

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low
    I know Democrats don't want you people (Trump haters) to know this accurate information so I'm sure that many are simply not aware of this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Him telling the nation he wants to ban muslims is impeachment worthy, I dont see how that could be debated. You can replace muslim with any race or religion and the same would hold true.
    saying one thing and then doing something else is not impeachment worthy.one of these threads I showed you the actual law that says the President of the United States can legally ban anyone from entry. this is why the current travel ban is legal.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I'm glad we are able to tell that the trend for black unemployment hasn't changed in a decade and the trend started upon our departure from the Great Recessions. It would be a damn shame if we attributed policies that have hardly been in place for a couple years for the trend that has been going on for a decade. But we're all smart people and wouldn't be ignorant enough to make such a boneheaded move as to not understand basic economics and statistics.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I'm glad we are able to tell that the trend for black unemployment hasn't changed in a decade and the trend started upon our departure from the Great Recessions. It would be a damn shame if we attributed policies that have hardly been in place for a couple years for the trend that has been going on for a decade. But we're all smart people and wouldn't be ignorant enough to make such a boneheaded move as to not understand basic economics and statistics.

currently there is record, low, unemployment.. but thanks Obama? seriously.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Page 94 of 142 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast