Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 145 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2173
    Two?

Nothing on Emoluments clause, obstruction in the mueller investigation, abuse of power in immigration policy, etc etc

They know it won’t pass the senate but they’re keeping the scope narrow? Why? Get it all on record and make an impact for the election.

GOP went all out on Clinton and they had like 25-30% support. Dems have 50% support for Trump, but they’re playing it safe?

They’ve ****ed it up again.

Unless Nancy has somehow gotten assurance of enough support in the senate.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Two?

Nothing on Emoluments clause, obstruction in the mueller investigation, abuse of power in immigration policy, etc etc

They know it won’t pass the senate but they’re keeping the scope narrow? Why? Get it all on record and make an impact for the election.

GOP went all out on Clinton and they had like 25-30% support. Dems have 50% support for Trump, but they’re playing it safe?

They’ve ****ed it up again.

Unless Nancy has somehow gotten assurance of enough support in the senate.
    They could have just let the subpoenas go through the courts and had their public hearings in sept/Oct. by then presidents request too. Then again, they are incredibly stupid.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...727059456?s=21

Again the Dems are afraid Trump will win in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Yeah, by rigging the election.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I think that might change. I can't believe they would ignore which way the wind is going. Even rats know when to abandon a sinking ship. Are they stupider than a rodent? Two conservative posters here were complaining that Democrats always see them as racist. I whether judge a party, not by a few racists, but how many of them are cult members at the shrine of Donnie T. from the Bronx. And they throw out hints that minorities are brain-washed by the democrat party, wow.

The republican party was broken when their base rejected the republican elders for a game show tv host. A guy who runs beauty contests.
    They've shown no indication they are going to abandon him in this endeavor, if anything the GOP response has become even more defensive of Trump here. As for which way the wind blows, generally, support for impeachment is highly polarized. Trump's base hasn't turned on him at all and while there is a significant support amongst independents, it's not overwhelming.

Do you mean to come off as illiterate?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    His chief of staff said there was a quid pro quo and told people to get over it
    It would be like Nixon's chief of staff saying that Nixon is a crook, get over it.

Yes...but cheating or receiving assistance from those who are not permitted to be involved in our system. How hard is this to understand. The America First candidate and party should rely on Americans not Russians or Ukrainians or some other country to win an election. Try relying on Americans...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

The democrats base aren't afraid of Trump winning, they detest him. Millions of women marched across the nation during the first week of his term. Sure say they wanted him impeached day one, but the problem is the republican base refuses to recognize the valid reasons for these women to feel this way. Why would they support someone who brags about getting away with sexual assaults, or sneaking in a women dressing room to peek at teen-agers girls dressing? Now, you can't even acknowledge that Trump has done an impeachable act and wonder why the democrat can't do the same.

The democrat base is wondering where are the republican morals, American and family values that they are always bragging they are the champions of. We are just watching how delusional the republican base is in believing that Trump is going to win. Even rats are smart enough to abandon a sinking ship.

No, it isn't about being afraid of Trump. We are wondering what the hell is happening to the republican party. and it seems like a lot of republicans congress members, talking heads and voters are wondering the same.
    But hey, keep riding that Trump Train believing he will win.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The democrats base aren't afraid of Trump winning, they detest him. Millions of women marched across the nation during the first week of his term. Sure say they wanted him impeached day one, but the problem is the republican base refuses to recognize the valid reasons for these women to feel this way. Why would they support someone who brags about getting away with sexual assaults, or sneaking in a women dressing room to peek at teen-agers girls dressing?

The democrat base is wondering where are the republican morals and family values that they are always bragging they are the champions of. We are just watching how delusional the republican base is in believing that Trump is going to win. Even rats are smart enough to abandon a sinking ship.

No, it isn't about being afraid of Trump.
    Trump is not a nice guy. This fact affects very few people.

The nation is doing very well. This fact affects all people.

Which do your think will matter more????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

This country is more divided than ever before, its institutions have been weakened, our democracy has been weakened, and Congress has been weakened. Our nation is not doing well at all.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Obviously we have a different view on where we are at but, hey, keep riding that Trump Train. Reagan was a two-bit actor, George W. was college cheerleader and dumber than a box of rocks and now this sexual predator game show host, damn son, who are y'all going to vote for next?

Then you wonder why the republican party is shrinking. Why do you think you have so many deflecting from your rank? Many stating that they couldn't be in a party that is constantly clean up after Trump. The republican base haven't been happy with the republican party going back to George W. with the tea party

It isn't just me, or the democrat posters here, it is those within your own party who believe the Republicans have lost their center. If it makes you feel happy, there are sections of the democrat base who aren't happy with their party as well.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-10-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Yes. They are afraid a criminal president who does nothing but divide us intentionally on a daily basis and behave like a crude idiot will win.

You should be too, but you sold out in the primary and hitched yourself to this disaster.

What part of the nation other than stockholders and corporations are doing “very well”? You guys chant “strong economy” like it’s the only thing that matters.

Was the economy not also growing under Obama?

Was unemployment not also dropping under Obama?

So what else do you have for Trump?
    Because clearly both Dem and Republican presidents regardless of congressional control have seen a growing economy.