Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2474
    It seems very weird how must of the GOP defense for the impeachment inquiry is that Trump didn't like the idea of sending aide to Ukraine and that he wanted this or that investigated before sending the aide. It's very weird that no one asks them why he signed the bill approving the aide. The time for his caution was over when he signed the bill. The money was authorized and needed to be provided and certainly not held up for an investigation into the leading Democratic candidate.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Doug Collins sure looks like he would get on his knees for Trump if given the order.

LOL!

Collins: Why did you decide to leak it (Nunes' calls to Parnas)?
    Goldman: It was in the report, that's not a leak.
    I saw some GOP peckerhead from Louisiana crying about how Berke was a mean olí poopiehead and tried to disrupt the proceedings and was rightfully shut down. I switched it away after that as they were about to question Castor. Sounds like the crying hasnít stopped.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Nobody being intellectually honest thinks that Trump cares about investigating corruption. He wanted his political rival investigated and to tar and feather him. Nothing more, nothing less.
    in order to believe this one needs to completely ignore the actual evidence of wrong doing by Bidens, including Hunter Biden himself admitting to it. mind boggling that people are in this much denial.

that doesn't even include that Democrats in general have no credibility since they have been calling for impeachment then entire time Trump was President. why would anyone with any common sense believe them this time.

since there is already many different examples of Biden corruption/wrong doing, along with 2 Democrat candidates saying they wouldn't allow the same thing, without the opinion that Biden is nothing but a political rival then there is nothing worthy of impeachment. Democrats and people that hate Trump don't care, orange man bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Louie Gohmert is some decent crack. But I need Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan! That's the good ****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Dbroncos do you have a job? Seriously asking

Most people donít have time to watch these stupid hearings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These GOPers like Jordan and Nunes are just big crybabies trying to stall the proceedings. They should be on the playground, not in Congress. Where's their mommies with their milk bottle?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

When does Barr get his own AOIs? Because he deserves them just as much as Trump does if not more. Most corrupt AG in U.S. history.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Dbroncos do you have a job? Seriously asking

Most people donít have time to watch these stupid hearings

Yep. Itís one of the nice things about having a job that I can work from home. I didnít pick today because of the hearings rather because I didnít have any meetings and didnít feel like going in today.

That cool with you?

So Democrats canít impeach a president during the first term. Democrats canít appoint a Supreme Court justice during the last year of a presidential term.

Are there any other stupid rules that only apply to Democrats that are hidden in the real Constitution that werenít taught in schools funded by public money?

The democrats can't remove him because... they can't. They're obviously trying REALLY hard to though, lol.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 12-09-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The democrats can't remove him because... they can't. They're obviously trying REALLY hard to though, lol.
    Wow that was super convincing. Shame we canít all have your dizzying intellect.

-JFK

Yep. Itís one of the nice things about having a job that I can work from home. I didnít pick today because of the hearings rather because I didnít have any meetings and didnít feel like going in today.

That cool with you?
    Cool?! Can you hook a brother from another family up?

So now the write up the articles and it goes to the house to be debated. Does mean that there wonít be more witnesses? Can the Dems still get Trumpís boys to testify?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So now the write up the articles and it goes to the house to be debated. Does mean that there wonít be more witnesses? Can the Dems still get Trumpís boys to testify?

I would probably pay good money to see Eric and Don Jr testify under oath.
    _____

I would probably pay good money to see Eric and Don Jr testify under oath.
    I meant Rudy etc

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.