Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 150 of 209 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3127
  1. #2236
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,594
    Damn Mitt Romney and the rest of his cavalcade of weak willed pantywaists cave to everything Mitch demands they do.

  2. #2237
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,853
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn Mitt Romney and the rest of his cavalcade of weak willed pantywaists cave to everything Mitch demands they do.
    This is a waste of time. 53-47 will be vote

    End this st midnight

    Hopefully McConnell pushes the kill switch.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  3. #2238
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,853
    The Dums didnít move the needle.

    Same ole crap!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  4. #2239
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,035
    I am curious if we will ever see this guy again?

    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well my first mistake was always listening to FOX News at 6am. I was basically tunnel vision with any reports about Trump. Yesterday about 2pm on FOX, one of the reporters started to mention Pompeo and the Sunday talk shows and he was questioning the so called ď imminent attackĒ as for justification of killing Soleimani. So I started research more and more and came to the conclusion that the killing was wrong and they were feeding us BS.

    As of now Iím not even voting this year. I dislike all candidates. And I cannot vote for the clown we have for President now.

    Oh well, I was a fool for supporting his BS...

    And this killing was strictly done for defection with regards to the impeachment IMO.

    Bolton has now said he would testify and and what he knows would bring Trump down. Hopefully he testifies and the GOP sees what actually transpired.

    I donít hate Trump, I like his donít take any crap personally, but he is not fit to be President of the US. Stability is now needed not some type of cowboy hooping it up at a bar who has no idea what he is doing as the leader of the free world.

  5. #2240
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,594
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is a waste of time. 53-47 will be vote

    End this st midnight

    Hopefully McConnell pushes the kill switch.
    Iím glad to see Chuck standing his ground and not agreeing to stack the amendments. Make them stay there as long as it takes. If they donít want to be there, they are free to resign. They serve us not themselves. Take your job seriously or GTFO office.

  6. #2241
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím glad to see Chuck standing his ground and not agreeing to stack the amendments. Make them stay there as long as it takes. If they donít want to be there, they are free to resign. They serve us not themselves. Take your job seriously or GTFO office.
    Chuck's amendments are getting shut down as quickly as they are allowed to.

    And Schiff. Lol. What a lying douchebag.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #2242
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,640
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Chuck's amendments are getting shut down as quickly as they are allowed to.

    And Schiff. Lol. What a lying douchebag.
    I didn't catch much of the trial. What was Schiff lying about?

  8. #2243
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I didn't catch much of the trial. What was Schiff lying about?
    What doesnít Schiff lie about?
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  9. #2244
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,853
    The Dems get shutout! All 11 amendments shot down!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  10. #2245
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,640
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What doesnít Schiff lie about?
    I don't know. You tell me what he lied about yesterday. As for the Dems getting shut out, that was a foregone conclusion but we will see what happens after the senator's Q & A.

    It really must have burned Moscow Mitch though to go back and change the rules, though.

  11. #2246
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I don't know. You tell me what he lied about yesterday. As for the Dems getting shut out, that was a foregone conclusion but we will see what happens after the senator's Q & A.

    It really must have burned Moscow Mitch though to go back and change the rules, though.
    This is just tit for tat..

    House had their way of the process and now McTurtle has his rules.

    Do I like it?

    No, both sides are idiots!

    I want facts so I can get a clearer picture before I cast my 2020 vote..if Trump did wrong then he needs to be kicked out!

    My whole arguments is the way the Dems act and acted since Day 1.

    Beat him on issues not with stupid investigations that are just being done to clog up his 4 years....

    When Waters and many others called for impeachment on Day 1 that ruined any chance of me of ever supporting a Dem.

    I liked Slick Willy and voted for him on his 2nd term.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-22-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  12. #2247
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,907
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is just tit for tat..

    House had their way of the process and now McTurtle has his rules.

    Do I like it?

    No, both sides are idiots!

    I want facts so I can get a clearer picture before I cast my 2020 vote..if Trump did wrong then he needs to be kicked out!

    My whole arguments is the way the Dems act and acted since Day 1.

    Beat him on issues not with stupid investigations that are just being done to clog up his 4 years....

    When Waters and many others called for impeachment on Day 1 that ruined any chance of me of ever supporting a Dem.

    I liked Slick Willy and voted for him on his 2nd term.
    I like your use of ďtitĒ here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #2248
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,485
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is just tit for tat..

    House had their way of the process and now McTurtle has his rules.

    Do I like it?

    No, both sides are idiots!

    I want facts so I can get a clearer picture before I cast my 2020 vote..if Trump did wrong then he needs to be kicked out!

    My whole arguments is the way the Dems act and acted since Day 1.

    Beat him on issues not with stupid investigations that are just being done to clog up his 4 years....

    When Waters and many others called for impeachment on Day 1 that ruined any chance of me of ever supporting a Dem.

    I liked Slick Willy and voted for him on his 2nd term.
    You already admitted he withheld the aid for personal gain and said we should give him a pass. So which is it? Did he do wrong and if so, should we give him a pass or kick him out?

  14. #2249
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,594
    In a weird flex, Trump agrees to obstruction out in the open.


  15. #2250
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,652
    The blatant and unabashed corruption from the Senate GOP is a plague on this country, but the good news is it pretty much ends the careers of Cory Gardner, Martha McSally, Susan Collins, and hopefully a few other slimy rats in Congress. Nothing would be better than the GOP controlling zero branches of Congress and losing the presidency in November. Dems obviously wonít do s**t with their majority, but preventing the GOP from having a majority is about as much as this country can hope for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •