Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2371
    That anyone would would believe Trump’s motivation for investigating the Bidens is anything less than 100% for his own political benefit is a level of stupidity Charlie Sheen would be proud of. Now back onto ignore you go so you can continue shouting into the void because nobody here even acknowledges your imbecility anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Tell me what any of these “witnesses” in today’s hearing knew about Trumps actions in Ukraine? None of them had first hand knowledge and all were just law professors. Lame. I don’t need to hear what a bunch of liberal college professors have to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I was more sure of anything in the world, it would be that you have no desire to hear a thing from college professors.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Tell me what any of these “witnesses” in today’s hearing knew about Trumps actions in Ukraine? None of them had first hand knowledge and all were just law professors. Lame. I don’t need to hear what a bunch of liberal college professors have to say

Liberal college professors.

Man your party wandered off to the looney farm. No integrity left whatsoever. Just partisan hackery.

lmfao

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ped-democrats/

And Pelosi is moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Liberal college professors.

Man your party wandered off to the looney farm. No integrity left whatsoever. Just partisan hackery.

Happened a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    That anyone would would believe Trump’s motivation for investigating the Bidens is anything less than 100% for his own political benefit is a level of stupidity Charlie Sheen would be proud of. Now back onto ignore you go so you can continue shouting into the void because nobody here even acknowledges your imbecility anymore.
    this is the equivalent of a child plugging their ears because they don't like what is true. I literally provided what I was talking about, but go ahead and ignore it, again.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is the equivalent of a child plugging their ears because they don't like what is true. I literally provided what I was talking about, but go ahead and ignore it, again.
    Agree 100%

I also think the WH is obstructing Congress by not allowing some key figures to testify...

I expect 4-5 articles of impeachment from Pelosi.
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

5. 2009

how is Pamela Karlan a credible witness. anything she would say against Trump should be ignored because of her previous bias.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pam...walwell-barron

Pamela Karlan says she once crossed the street to avoid a Trump hotel in DC
    The Stanford Law School professor who sparked backlash from the White House Wednesday after invoking the president’s minor son during the first day of the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry previously stated that she once crossed the street just to avoid passing one of President Trump's hotels.

Pamela Karlan, who was one of three witnesses who testified before the committee on Wednesday, told a 2017 American Constitution Society panel that she couldn’t stomach walking past the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Video of the panel from two years ago resurfaced online after Karlan's public testimony.

“I came in from the airport yesterday and I got off the bus from Dulles down at L’Enfant Plaza and I walked up to the hotel and as I was walking past what used to be the old post office building and is now Trump hotel," Karlan told an audience in 2017. “I had to cross the street, of course.”

Fellow panelist Neil Siegel asked: “Are you staying there?”

“God, no! Never!” Karlan responded.
    video in link.

there has been no proof for impeachment. opinion, presumptions, from many who didn't even have first hand information.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Nancy Pelosi is a liar. she said there should be bipartisan support for impeachment, and cleary that has not happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Now there’s some serious irony right there

You didn’t post anything relevant to my claim.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Now there’s some serious irony right there

You didn’t post anything relevant to my claim.
    I don't know why I waste my time, but here I go.

you posted right after me, specifically about me and ignore.
    I posted a let me google that for you link about how in fact Mulvaney did issue a correction. anyone smart should know this, simply google.
    here are some of the headlines..

Mick Mulvaney Walks Back Admission Of Quid Pro Quo
    Mulvaney Says No 'Quid Pro Quo' With Ukraine, Reversing
    Mulvaney revises earlier statement: Absolutely no quid pro quo
    I also posted a link to what I have previously provided before, many articles about what Joe/Hunter Biden did wrong. this also includes 2 current Democrat candidates that said they would not allow the same thing from their VP.

don't even try to say there was no wrongdoing when it's obvious there was.

Happened a long time ago.
    Speaking of partisan hackery....

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

all roads lead to Putin. Russia Russia Russia.
    this woman is crazy.

So Rudy has learned absolutely nothing. He was in Ukraine and Budapest on the same day that the House was running an impeachment hearing for their actions in Ukraine...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

FNK—

GOP agreed with Biden’s Ukraine policy at the time. It was only when he ran for POTUS that they changed their tune. They are a bunch of frauds.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...e-as-joe-biden

And are you seriously trying to say that because Mulvaney “walked back” his QPQ admission after getting called out,
    The original statement was nullified? Wow, just wow.