Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2460
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Still waiting for evidence..

Schiff lied on things...

How can you trust Schiff and Nadler to begin with?
    Still waiting to hear whether you think Trump was a better president than Lincoln.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Gotta say, few are better representations of the fragility of powerful Republicans than Devin Nunes. He can dish it and cry about "free speech", but the second anyone says anything about him he'll just sue your ***. A perfect compliment to the person he's ruining his career to protect: our beloved President, the most fragile man in the world. Two insanely powerful people who play the victim card better than anyone else in the world.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You think if he showed up, stated his excuse/reason/evidence of innocence Congress would stand applaud and let him leave? Or do you think they'd ask him questions about every element of everything they could find about him and keep grilling him until they found something or he broke (I suspect it wouldn't take much time)?
    You nailed it. he would tell it like it which would lead to a scooby doo like unmaking of the real criminals but it wouldn't matter cause those Dems would just keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Yah, it's pretty obvious he has nothing to gain by testifying, or by letting those around him testify. They are all afraid of getting caught lying under oath. It's just so funny that the republicans have hit a point where they can look at a bunch of criminals refusing to testify and conclude they must be innocent and the democrats are the liars.
    it doesn't help that Democrats in general have been calling for impeachment since before Trump's inauguration. why should anyone take them seriously. this also continues to b split along party lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    WTF? This isn't about one phone call. It's about months of harrassment from multiple people to multiple people in the Ukrainian government before and after the aid was frozen threatening them and demanding they announce public investigations in Trump's political opponent and push forward fake conspiracies that smear the idea of Russian interference in the last election. All directed by Trump.

Then once he was caught he did everything in his power to obstruct any investigation into what he had done and continues to do so, while you cheer on him as he refuses to hand over evidence or allow many of the main people involved to even be questioned.

But sure, one phone call.
    bold is opinion, contradicted by other information, such as Hunter Biden literally being on a board in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Dems: The sky is blue
    GOP: The sky is green

Somehow this is the Dems’ fault? This is partisan because the GOP made it partisan by claiming basic facts to not be facts. This is way worse than what Nixon or Clinton did.

Also, pretty much everything Brewer posted was a lie. There WAS bribery, there WAS extortion, and there WERE first hand accounts.
    wrong. you're *** backwards. Democrats claimed facts that were opinion. such as anyone that said they thought/presumed it was quid pro quo. that is literally opinion, not fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Has it ever been established by anyone that it is criminal for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of a Ukrainian company? I don't understand what law that he is accused of having broken. Can anyone tell me?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has it ever been established by anyone that it is criminal for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of a Ukrainian company? I don't understand what law that he is accused of having broken. Can anyone tell me?
    it doesn't have to be criminal for it to be wrong.

this is why 2 Decorates running for President have said they would not allow the same thing from their VP.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this situation with Trump and Ukraine has entirely been about Joe Biden and his son. if what Joe Biden and his son did was totally fine and not worth investigating, then why have Democrat candidates said they would not allow the same thing.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...dent-to-sit-on
    Delaney: I wouldn't allow VP's family members to sit on foreign boards
    Former Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) said Tuesday that while he does not believe fellow Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has done anything wrong, he would not allow family members of his own vice president to sit on the board of a foreign company.

"I don't believe the vice president or his son did anything wrong," Delaney said during a CNN interview while discussing how he would handle such a situation if he were president. "However, I generally believe you should always avoid the appearance of impropriety."

"In my administration, I expect to raise the ethics standards, if you will, to prohibit certain activities that deal with foreign corporations, and this would be one of them," he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-foreign-board
    Klobuchar said she wouldn't let VP's child sit on foreign board
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), a White House hopeful, said Sunday she would not let her vice president's child sit on a foreign board.

The comment comes as President Trump pushes an attack on leading 2020 candidate former Vice President Joe Biden centered on Biden's son sitting on a gas company's board in Ukraine.

CNN's "State of the Union" host asked Klobuchar on Sunday if she would allow her vice president's kid to sit on a foreign board.

"No, I wouldn't," she said. "And I can promise you right now by own daughter, who is only 24, does not sit on the board of a foreign company."
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You nailed it. he would tell it like it which would lead to a scooby doo like unmaking of the real criminals but it wouldn't matter cause those Dems would just keep going.
    I'm saying that no matter what happens the Dems will still be obsessed with Trump, and chances are it goes very badly for Trump. So he really has no motivation to testify.

As far as I can tell none. He's doing shady stuff taking advantage of his Dad's position, but he's FAR from alone in that. We need better laws to keep this stuff to stop, but unfortunately the people who would need to write and pass the law are the ones gaining from it.

And just in case someone gets upset ... this is definitely a both sides issue.

I'm saying that no matter what happens the Dems will still be obsessed with Trump, and chances are it goes very badly for Trump. So he really has no motivation to testify.
    No one want to be go to trail. You really don't have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it doesn't help that Democrats in general have been calling for impeachment since before Trump's inauguration. why should anyone take them seriously. this also continues to b split along party lines.

bold is opinion, contradicted by other information, such as Hunter Biden literally being on a board in Ukraine.

wrong. you're *** backwards. Democrats claimed facts that were opinion. such as anyone that said they thought/presumed it was quid pro quo. that is literally opinion, not fact.
    Mick Mulvaney literally admitted to the QPQ in a press conference.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No one want to be go to trail. You really don't have a point.
    The point is there is essentially nothing good that can happen if Trump testifies so he has no reason to do it.

As far as I can tell none. He's doing shady stuff taking advantage of his Dad's position, but he's FAR from alone in that. We need better laws to keep this stuff to stop, but unfortunately the people who would need to write and pass the law are the ones gaining from it.

And just in case someone gets upset ... this is definitely a both sides issue.
    Getting a job is shady stuff?
    _____

House approves Impeachment Inquiry

The point is there is essentially nothing good that can happen if Trump testifies so he has no reason to do it.
    It’s not supposed to be a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 12-04-2019 at 11:53 AM.

The other point is that when accused of something bad and evidence has been provided it normally doesn't matter if it is good or bad for the individual doing the bad things

Now it matters and the reasoning seems to be dems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a job is shady stuff?
    No, trading on relatives influence with foreign governments is shady. Hunter paid $400k to own 10% of a multi-billion dollar company somehow ... that company's main income comes from foreign countries that wanted favorable treatment by committees chaired by his Dad. It's not illegal and it's not just Biden by any means, but it is shady.
    Last edited by Scoots; 12-04-2019 at 12:04 PM.