Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3116
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Never said he 'picked' him, but there are numerous pictures with him and Trump and clearly an association. Just like there was clearly an association with Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Papaguy, Rudy (soon to be indicted) etc. These are the people he associates with to do his dirty work. So when they got caught, turning around and saying you cant trust any of what they say when they point the finger at Trump is pretty rich.

Trump is beyond corrupt and undertook illegal and corrupt acts over and over again. You're not convincing anyone, despite your best efforts. There's plenty of evidence and plenty of people who can corroborate that. Plus Parnas doesn't have to be, nor should he be the whole picture, but he can sure fill in a bit.
    one could probably show hundreds of pictures of people with Trump that don't know him. how long has Donald Trump been around to take pictures with people.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Also Trump has been impeached, so by that token I guess he will just say anything that he thinks will benefits him as well.

But then again, that wouldn't be much of a change from what he did before he was impeached.
    partisan. not one Republican voted for impeachment. keep in mind this is what Democrats have wanted since Trump became President. I posted something where 6 of the 7 managers talked about impeachment before any call with Ukraine ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    We've got proof that Guliani was speaking to the Ukrainian government with Trump's consent, not that anybody should ever have doubted it, since we also had lots of testimony that was the case. And we also have proof that Parnas was working for Guliani in the same fashion, including texts and voicemails. We have Parnas testimony and lots evidence of Trump having met him. As well as Trump agreeing to waive conflict for him. But, if you are really still a doubter then how about we just get Guliani on the stand and he can explain the whole thing and how Trump was never involved. Explain why he was sending letters out that said he had Trump's consent. Seems simple enough. I can't imagine why Trump doesn't want Guliani to go under oath and explain why Trump is innocent of it all.
    the bold is not controversial. Guliani is Trump's personal lawyer and if Trump gives him consent then what is wrong with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the bold is not controversial. Guliani is Trump's personal lawyer and if Trump gives him consent then what is wrong with this.
    Well you're right. Maybe it shouldn't be controversial. But of course Donald Trump says he didn't send Guliani to Ukraine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...forts-n1092591

He also claims he didn't know about the letter of consent.

https://www.axios.com/trump-giuliani...d0c228522.html

Why don't we get Guliani up on the stand and find out why he was just randomly in Ukraine threatening the Ukranians apparently just totally on his own. By the way several people involved, including ambassadors have testified they were told to communicate with Guliani, who was representing the president. He seems to have a really hard time keeping his story straight.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 01-17-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Question on the Rush Limbaugh (YIKES!!!) program today………

If Trump is removed by the Senate, can he still run for president again???

The moderator (sitting in for Rush) thought he could.

Interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Question on the Rush Limbaugh (YIKES!!!) program today………

If Trump is removed by the Senate, can he still run for president again???

The moderator (sitting in for Rush) thought he could.

Interesting times.
    I don’t see why he wouldn’t be allowed to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

What does this even mean? The House did have witnesses. Every impeachment trial in history has had witnesses and even made the president testify. The senate is trying to not even allow witnesses. We just got hard evidence from people directly involved in threatening Ukraine on behalf of president Trump, who are willing to testify to that fact, and we won't even get testimony from Parnas or Guliani.
    I find it funny how that so called evidence was leaked out on the same day of Pelosi sending the papers to the Senate. Then the media runs with it all day.

If you can’t beat him in 2020, and they can’t with that crap lineup of candidates, then sabotage him and bruise him up and pray those on the fence voters go for Biden.

You all act like he was the first President to do shady things.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not until AFTER the whistleblower report came out.

I would love to have you on a jury if I wasn't successful in robbing a bank.
    It doesn’t matter. They still got their aid.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

The House rushed it saying it was urgent!

They wait 3-4 weeks?

Urgent my ***!

Hopefully the GOP falls asleep during this waste of time.

It was a perfect phone call!

I don’t care what Trump does as long as our Country is booming!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The House rushed it saying it was urgent!

They wait 3-4 weeks?

Urgent my ***!

Hopefully the GOP falls asleep during this waste of time.

It was a perfect phone call!

I don’t care what Trump does as long as our Country is booming!
    It’s not a waste of time to those that don’t think the President is allowed to be corrupt and exempt from oversight so long as the stock market is booming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I've lost a lot of respect for Rand Paul throughout this process. I've disagreed with him on plenty but always kind of respected him as a guy who atleast stuck to his guns and was willing to speak up. I know he disagreed with Trump a ton 3 years ago. He's fallen so lock step behind him now that he's leading the battle to not even allow any witnesses or testimony in a impeachment trial.
    Same. He’s in Lindsey Graham territory now. Complete 180 on everything they’ve stood for.

So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trump’s positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    Did Rush tell you to say this? Or was it Hannity?

I have news apps for NPR, The Guardian and Al Jazeera and they all blasted my phone with “BREAKING NEWS” updates on the deal.

It’s laughable when you guys keep up with the “they never give us credit” underdog ********.

I was talking about the 3 main TV media Outlets.

Zero coverage! Zero minutes!

And I’m not the one who called it a MAJOR WIN. Political did and then quickly changed their headline. A disgrace!
    I don’t think you actually watch those networks. You’re pulling this out of your *** because you think “the libs” never credit Trump and you want it that way.

It’s the same in this forum. Every time Trump does something that I agree with, I post that in here and then two days later one of you floats this “you guys never give him credit” “he can do nothing good” etc

It’s Fox Brain.

I was talking about the 3 main TV media Outlets.

Zero coverage! Zero minutes!

And I’m not the one who called it a MAJOR WIN. Political did and then quickly changed their headline. A disgrace!
    Well, that’s your fault, isn’t it, for watching TV (ever wondered why they call it “the idiot box”)?

Try reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Well, that’s your fault, isn’t it, or watching TV (Ever wondered why they call it “the idiot box”)?

Try reading.
    I watched CNN for the first time in over a year during this last debate. And had it on in the background for about an hour after. Never again. No idea how anybody can put up with the mainstream news on either side. Reading is definitely where it's at.

It doesn’t matter. They still got their aid.
    Yes...because he got caught. I know you’re not stupid. If he hadn’t have gotten caught breaking the law and otherwise acting corruptly, he would only have given the aid if they buckled to his whims and announced the corrupt investigation.

I watched CNN for the first time in over a year during this last debate. And had it on in the background for about an hour after. Never again. No idea how anybody can put up with the mainstream news on either side. Reading is definitely where it's at.
    Depends on what you read.