Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 139 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I wasn't asking you. I was asking the guy who wants the Dem senators who are running for the nomination to recuse themselves.

I don't think they should either, but two senators, one the house majority leader and the other the head of Senate judiciary committee, who have taken an oath to be impartial, shouldn't come out and say things like "I'm not going to be a fair juror" and "I'm coordinating with the White House counsel". You should be able to agree with that. Bit what else can you expect from guys like Moscow Mitch and Trump's little *****, Graham
    What! That's perfectly acceptable for a juror to say in that world. Because it's standing up in defense for the glorious Donald John Trump. The bulwark against the minorities!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trump’s positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    Piece of advice from one who learned that hard way………

When posting here, you need to avoid absolute words like…

zero
    never
    forever
    just one time
    all
    exactly
    always
    everyone
    every time

and other words along these lines.

As soon as you use an absolute, one of the smarmy posters here will find a single event to prove you wrong. Many others will then jump on board and make you look like you don't know what you are talking about because of this one isolated incident.

Oh, and they all can read your mind and know exactly (an absolute) what you are thinking and what you did in the past.

Just passing that along.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the Democrats running for the Democrat nomination would be better to recuse themselves. not because they would be biased, but because being involved here takes away from them campaigning for the Democrat nomination. they are wasting their time since the Senate wont remove Trump as President.
    Too bad for them, being a senator is their job, running for the Democratic nomination isn't.

And while I agree the chances of dismissal are quite low, theres always the chance some damning evidence that changes public opinion and the floodgates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think they should all vote today, get it over with and move on about doing the country's business.

Then the house can re-impeach for something else.

We also need to prepare for the event that Trump gets re-elected. There are voter fraud claims to be prepared, recount systems to be put into place, disenfranchisement examples to dream up, voter suppression claims to be instituted. Anyone know how to reach Cheeseburger Abrams. She's the expert here (but there may not be a need to call her, she'll probably just pop up on her own. She always seems to do that.)

Get all the paperwork started so we can move right into this once/if Trump wins.

Then start on the post election impeachment. This should not take too long as they all have experience along these lines. Should the dems take the Senate in November, we can get rid of Trump by the end of January 2021 (it would be sooner but don't forget the MLK holiday would be in the middle of all this euphoria. That will siow things down by a few days.)

Lots of work to be done, but, as we have seen, not insurmountable.
    I mean, bringing into record the dealings of a corrupt AF president is a part of the countries business is it not?

And as for the country's business, Trump has just passed two trade deals, well one trade deal and a small portion of another, that greats like Rush Limbaugh(YIKEZ!!!!!) and Laura Ingraham are calling them the greatest 1.20 trade deals ever struck by the leader of any country. Rumor has that puts Trump's "greatest ever" count to either 78 or 79 since becoming president. Him having to close up shop on his charity for robbing veterans is the one discrepancy.

Either way, the house has managed to put well over 200 bills onto Moscow Mitch's desk, all while impeaching Trump. Mitch just had to put on his big boy pants and do his ****ing job.

Why did Pelosi hand out “ SOUVENIR PENS” after the signing of the resolution?

Really?

What a fckn circus the Dems have become!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Really?

I like how this is what bothers you and not the fact that we now have one of the proverbial burglars confessing that all of what Trump has said about this fighting corruption stuff was bull****. The corruption is totally cool with you but giving out some ****ing pen is where you draw the line.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Really?

My god. What a circus? Who would ever do this? Oh wait. Is it a pretty regular occurrence which your boy Trump has also done on several occasions? Yep. Clinton did it pretty constantly. I'm not sure any president hasn't at some point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...x-bill-signing

Just more distraction tactics to ignore the actual issues at hand. I mean this was the FOX big story on the same night hard evidence was introduced showing Guliani had Trump's full consent and voice mails were introduced between Parnas and Guliani. But of course the important thing was that Pelosi was doing something that's pretty common.

The House didn’t take their time in calling witnesses yet they want the Senate?

What a farce!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I like how this is what bothers you and not the fact that we now have one of the proverbial burglars confessing that all of what Trump has said about this fighting corruption stuff was bull****. The corruption is totally cool with you but giving out some ****ing pen is where you draw the line.
    Did the money that was held with Ukraine go pass the deadline?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    My god. What a circus? Who would ever do this? Oh wait. Is it a pretty regular occurrence which your boy Trump has also done on several occasions? Yep. Clinton did it pretty constantly. I'm not sure any president hasn't at some point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...x-bill-signing

Just more distraction tactics to ignore the actual issues at hand. I mean this was the FOX big story on the same night hard evidence was introduced showing Guliani had Trump's full consent and voice mails were introduced between Parnas and Guliani. But of course the important thing was that Pelosi was doing something that's pretty common.
    Lev Parnas?

The GOP would destroy him.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

The House didn’t take their time in calling witnesses yet they want the Senate?

What a farce!
    What does this even mean? The House did have witnesses. Every impeachment trial in history has had witnesses and even made the president testify. The senate is trying to not even allow witnesses. We just got hard evidence from people directly involved in threatening Ukraine on behalf of president Trump, who are willing to testify to that fact, and we won't even get testimony from Parnas or Guliani.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Parnas, the guy that has been indicted. this guy will say whatever he thinks will benefit him.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Lev Parnas?

The GOP would destroy him.
    Oh i'm sure they'd attack him constantly, and he's certainly no saint. But Trump only hires criminals so it comes with the territory. What he does have is lots of hard evidence collected by the FBI backing up all his claims.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Parnas, the guy that has been indicted. this guy will say whatever he thinks will benefit him.
    I'm sure he will. But luckily we don't have to only rely on his word because he's got evidence backing up his claims. By the way, you know he was indicted because of stuff he was doing for the president right? Just like pretty much all the indictions in Trumps administration, and those to come.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 01-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Did the money that was held with Ukraine go pass the deadline?
    Not until AFTER the whistleblower report came out.

I would love to have you on a jury if I wasn't successful in robbing a bank.
    _____