Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 138 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3127
  1. #2056
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,641
    .
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 01-17-2020 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #2057
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,641
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

    And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

    What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trumpís positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    A major win

    Do you actually know what's in phase one of the new deal? Or are you just parroting Trump's talking points? I mean, sure it's nice they are going to buy some soy beans but the bailout to farmers was bigger then the bailout to the auto industry by Obama that so many republicans were upset at

    There's still tariffs on over 200b of Chinese goods so there's much work to be done.

  3. #2058
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,947
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

    And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

    What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trumpís positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    Were you watching the cartoon network? I listen to NPR on my commute and it was all they talked about the other day.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #2059
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,608
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So A major trade deal is passed by the Senate and even Political called it a major win by Trump yet there was ZERO COVERAGE by the major media, zilch!

    And to make matters worse Political changed their headline from Major win by Trump to Senate passes deal with more work to be done..

    What a fckn joke that this pathetic media is with Trumpís positive news...they only focus on the negative.
    Yea well a president being impeached for betraying the country, breaking the law (as evidenced by Rudy's buddy Lev), and obstructing congress is a far bigger deal. It doesn't matter if every single thing that a president does is good if they do the things that I outlined above.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  5. #2060
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,875
    Any Senator running against Trump for President should recuse themselves from the Impeachment Trial as they cannot be fair with their assessment.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  6. #2061
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...elmed-n1117471

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=68268815



    https://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhl...in-76900933775

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/busin...ils/index.html

    There is certainly disagreement on whether the deal is actually a major win. It looks more like he caused a lot of hardship to the US and it's debateable he came away with a better deal then the original, just as he's done with every other deal, just so he claim success and name it his. But that's a different debate. I challenge you to find even 1 major media outlet that didn't cover it. You can't.
    I was talking about the 3 main TV media Outlets.

    Zero coverage! Zero minutes!

    And Iím not the one who called it a MAJOR WIN. Political did and then quickly changed their headline. A disgrace!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  7. #2062
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,608
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Any Senator running against Trump for President should recuse themselves from the Impeachment Trial as they cannot be fair with their assessment.
    Are you for the same standard on Trump's side? Any senator that has said they are going to support Trump no matter what should recuse themselves? I don't think anyone should recuse themselves because I know that the impeachment trial is a political not legal proceeding, but I would love to know what you think.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  8. #2063
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,641
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Any Senator running against Trump for President should recuse themselves from the Impeachment Trial as they cannot be fair with their assessment.
    Should McConnell and Graham recuse themselves?

  9. #2064
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I was talking about the 3 main TV media Outlets.

    Zero coverage! Zero minutes!

    And Iím not the one who called it a MAJOR WIN. Political did and then quickly changed their headline. A disgrace!
    Once again you are just talking out of your ***.This is with just 30 seconds of looking.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smXhvjxjXek

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veViqMVlmJM

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtiNIvfDA9A

  10. #2065
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    4,886
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Any Senator running against Trump for President should recuse themselves from the Impeachment Trial as they cannot be fair with their assessment.
    That's just pure ********. Just because a senator is running doesn't make them any less impartial then any other senator. You know what makes you not impartial. When you directly say "I won't be impartial" like Mitch even though he took an oath days later swearing he'd be impartial.

  11. #2066
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Should McConnell and Graham recuse themselves?
    no.

    Democrats that wanted impeachment before this Ukraine phone call didn't recuse themselves in the House trial.
    Democrats that wanted impeachment before this Ukraine phone call are managers now and didn't recuse themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #2067
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,641
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I was talking about the 3 main TV media Outlets.

    Zero coverage! Zero minutes!

    And Iím not the one who called it a MAJOR WIN. Political did and then quickly changed their headline. A disgrace!
    Who's Political?

  13. #2068
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,641
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no.

    Democrats that wanted impeachment before this Ukraine phone call didn't recuse themselves in the House trial.
    Democrats that wanted impeachment before this Ukraine phone call are managers now and didn't recuse themselves.
    I wasn't asking you. I was asking the guy who wants the Dem senators who are running for the nomination to recuse themselves.

    I don't think they should either, but two senators, one the house majority leader and the other the head of Senate judiciary committee, who have taken an oath to be impartial, shouldn't come out and say things like "I'm not going to be a fair juror" and "I'm coordinating with the White House counsel". You should be able to agree with that. Bit what else can you expect from guys like Moscow Mitch and Trump's little *****, Graham

  14. #2069
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Should McConnell and Graham recuse themselves?
    I think they should all vote today, get it over with and move on about doing the country's business.

    Then the house can re-impeach for something else.

    We also need to prepare for the event that Trump gets re-elected. There are voter fraud claims to be prepared, recount systems to be put into place, disenfranchisement examples to dream up, voter suppression claims to be instituted. Anyone know how to reach Cheeseburger Abrams. She's the expert here (but there may not be a need to call her, she'll probably just pop up on her own. She always seems to do that.)

    Get all the paperwork started so we can move right into this once/if Trump wins.

    Then start on the post election impeachment. This should not take too long as they all have experience along these lines. Should the dems take the Senate in November, we can get rid of Trump by the end of January 2021 (it would be sooner but don't forget the MLK holiday would be in the middle of all this euphoria. That will siow things down by a few days.)

    Lots of work to be done, but, as we have seen, not insurmountable.

  15. #2070
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I wasn't asking you. I was asking the guy who wants the Dem senators who are running for the nomination to recuse themselves.

    I don't think they should either, but two senators, one the house majority leader and the other the head of Senate judiciary committee, who have taken an oath to be impartial, shouldn't come out and say things like "I'm not going to be a fair juror" and "I'm coordinating with the White House counsel". You should be able to agree with that. Bit what else can you expect from guys like Moscow Mitch and Trump's little *****, Graham
    the Democrats running for the Democrat nomination would be better to recuse themselves. not because they would be biased, but because being involved here takes away from them campaigning for the Democrat nomination. they are wasting their time since the Senate wont remove Trump as President.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •