Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2499
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that you post this is comical. do you really think CNN is trustful news, come on. you should take your own advice, stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    Try taking your own advice.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

The only proper response to people like Mike Pence feigning outrage over the Barron Trump comment today is to laugh in their face. **** him. And **** anyone who has a problem with that but is fine with, you know, separating children from their families and keeping them in cages.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jonathan Turley was a good witness. Very straight forward and I believe he was very non-partisan. He has a different opinion than I do, but he's definitely not a Trumper or partisan.
    Turley was a good witness for the GOP. Probably the best one that they've had since the start of the impeachment hearings. But don't get fooled that he's 'non-partisan'. He was a very partisan witness for the GOP and that was quite clearly obvious when the things he said and opinions he gathered directly contracted the opinions he had during the Clinton impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The only proper response to people like Mike Pence feigning outrage over the Barron Trump comment today is to laugh in their face. **** him. And **** anyone who has a problem with that but is fine with, you know, separating children from their families and keeping them in cages.
    or mocking a disabled reporter, or his long noted history of disrespectful comments about women....the list goes on

also lets be clear on something.... what the witness said was not an attack on Barron or even anything negatively said about Barron or the President himself. It was just an analogy about the difference between a king and a president.

Odd. The first thing I heard of this was from you. Honestly had zero idea this happened, but here you are to not only bring it out, but to justify it.

You just ballooned something that nobody cared about.

But golly gee. I'm just a stupad yuk republacan. Wat is it that I knows?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 12-05-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I love getting your unfiltered and unbiased news report.

You know how you like to troll that dude from NY that gives Trump-leaning “hot takes” on the hearings/news? That’s what I think when I read your posts...
    He’s probably one of the only people who actually watch this bs hearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this is such a stupid post

Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    or mocking a disabled reporter, or his long noted history of disrespectful comments about women....the list goes on

also lets be clear on something.... what the witness said was not an attack on Barron or even anything negatively said about Barron or the President himself. It was just an analogy about the difference between a king and a president.
    That’s cool. I guess when people went after Obama’s kids it was cool to you also, right? Because I remember the same left elitist who cried when Obama kids were mocked.

I was hoping we could all agree that kids should be left out of politics but I guess things are so partisan that we can’t even agree to that

GOP staffer had to resign after attacking Obama’s kids

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc...servatives/amp

But again now it’s cool to attack a kid because orange man bad!

Turley was a good witness for the GOP. Probably the best one that they've had since the start of the impeachment hearings. But don't get fooled that he's 'non-partisan'. He was a very partisan witness for the GOP and that was quite clearly obvious when the things he said and opinions he gathered directly contracted the opinions he had during the Clinton impeachment.
    I think he was the best witness. That guy Noah something was good too.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Ah, and a good reminder that i just saw. Trump very recently mocked an autistic teenager who is fighting for the longevity of our planet.

Ah, and a good reminder that i just saw. Trump very recently mocked an autistic teenager who is fighting for the longevity of our planet.
    Justification (in lieu of rationalization) is an awesome drug. Shoot it up brother.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    GOP staffer had to resign after attacking Obama’s kids

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc...servatives/amp

But again now it’s cool to attack a kid because orange man bad!

You are throwing the word 'attack' too lightly. What did the witness say that was negative about Trumps son besides his first name? She insinuated that he wasn't royalty because of his family. There was no 'attack' on him, it was merely an analogy.

Republicans that don't want to come off as hypocritical need not start flailing their arms in the air over what she said about his son.... I thought the liberals were supposed to be the snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think he was the best witness. That guy Noah something was good too.
    In terms of todays hearing? Tough to tell. I guess it depends how you define best. I think Turley had the most impact but because Dems (outside of Swalwell and Neguse) didn't take advantage of his contradictions. Most of the substance that Turley gave is easily refuted & sometimes by his own previous words.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Justification (in lieu of rationalization) is an awesome drug. Shoot it up brother.
    These are just examples (facts) of conduct that Trump has done. Now you can argue that I'm putting it into an argument of 'maybe she said this BUT he's said this'... which is fair.

But lets not forget that what the witness said today was NOT negative at all. There is not a single thing she said that was negative, it was actually a pretty creative way to get her point across. Our country is GREAT because people are elected and have terms NOT because they are born to a family. Wouldn't you agree with that, mate?

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The problem with this inquiry is the Dems are TRYING to explain the offenses to be warranted as impeachable yet they have no evidence to back it up.
    You should google “evidence”. Also “Ritalin”.