Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Whistleblower, Bidens, etc
    What first hand knowledge could either of them provide?

Why not Trump and his senior advisors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    There are quite a few that were called that are ignoring lawful subpoenaís. The ones with direct knowledge. So itís an awfully convenient defense case to make that there is no first hand knowledge, when the ones with it are thumbing their nose at congress illegally.

But donít get it twisted, whatís being presented is beyond damning to anyone with an iota of credibility and impartiality.

There have been several that Republicans have wanted to call that wonít be called. And so far this has been just a political farce.

Philadelphia 76ers

2014 Orlando Summer League Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First, I'm glad to see you have shed the farce that you are not defending Trump.

Second, I'm asking what you think, not what the court has proven. If you're going to tell me that you only think what a court proves, well that's a deeper problem you have.

Third, haven't proven anything other than rumors? I don't think I've ever met someone who was less informed about a subject they cared so deeply about.

Democrats have proven that the White House withheld the aid to Ukraine, that they were forced to release the aid, that Trump made a phone call with the Ukrainian President and discussed investigating Biden and Burisma, and that everyone involved in the process was told by WH and the WH staff that the aid was conditioned on a Quid Pro Quo.

Forgive me, but your entire defense rests on "but did we hear it from Trump's mouth" as if there's no other way to prove this than that. Like I said, you are confusing "reasonable doubt" with "no doubt whatsoever". I think my biggest mistake was initially taking you at your word when you said you weren't simply defending Trump.
    I havenít defended trump at all. Iím commenting on what I see from the hearings thus far. If that sounds like a defense of trump itís because so far, the Dems have not proven anything other than trying to garner favor for an election.

What I think is that trump is a scumbag and most likely corrupt. I also think Obama is an equal scumbag and most likely corrupt. Do you agree? Please tell me what you think and not what has been proven....

The quid pro part has not come directly from trump. Itís 3rd and 4th party hand knowledge. That is not evidence to me. Perhaps they havenít testified as of yet. I donít know.

Philadelphia 76ers

I havenít defended trump at all. Iím commenting on what I see from the hearings thus far. If that sounds like a defense of trump itís because so far, the Dems have not proven anything other than trying to garner favor for an election.

What I think is that trump is a scumbag and most likely corrupt. I also think Obama is an equal scumbag and most likely corrupt. Do you agree? Please tell me what you think and not what has been proven....

The quid pro part has not come directly from trump. Itís 3rd and 4th party hand knowledge. That is not evidence to me. Perhaps they havenít testified as of yet. I donít know.
    You really need to stop this false equivalency. Trump attempted to use Ukraine to get a personal electoral benefit in exchange for government funding. There is absolutely nothing that Obama did that equates. You need to stop with this garbage talking point.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What first hand knowledge could either of them provide?

Why not Trump and his senior advisors?

I would hope that the Dems wouldnít start this process without the whistleblower having firsthand knowledge.

Iíd be fine with trump and anyone testifying...how about trump for the Bidenís and let the American people decide?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You really need to stop this false equivalency. Trump attempted to use Ukraine to get a personal electoral benefit in exchange for government funding. There is absolutely nothing that Obama did that equates. You need to stop with this garbage talking point.
    And Obama used Benghazi for his personal electoral benefit in exchange for American lives and another Americans freedom. Itís not a false equivalency. Itís a reality you donít want to face.

Philadelphia 76ers

And Obama used Benghazi for his personal electoral benefit in exchange for American lives and another Americans freedom. Itís not a false equivalency. Itís a reality you donít want to face.
    But officer, that guy was speeding too.

I would hope that the Dems wouldnít start this process without the whistleblower having firsthand knowledge.

Iíd be fine with trump and anyone testifying...how about trump for the Bidenís and let the American people decide?
    I already responded to this. Biden nor his son has a place in an impeachment hearing on trumps corrupt dealings.

If he did something wrong it should have its own separate investigation using proper channels and not congressionally approved aid. You know, then maybe we wouldnít be here in the first place.

Your whistleblower nonsense is nothing more than that. Thatís an actual example of using the proper channels to lodge a complaint and it was deemed credible by a republican.

Yankees Farm System

this still makes me laugh..

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

I already responded to this. Biden nor his son has a place in an impeachment hearing on trumps corrupt dealings.

If he did something wrong it should have its own separate investigation using proper channels and not congressionally approved aid. You know, then maybe we wouldnít be here in the first place.

Your whistleblower nonsense is nothing more than that. Thatís an actual example of using the proper channels to lodge a complaint and it was deemed credible by a republican.

what Trump said was directly connected to the Bidens. Trump didn't want to give money to Ukraine without knowing that they were no longer corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this still makes me laugh..

Who said he was a star witness?

Does Jim Jordan enabling a doctor to rape students make you laugh too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Who said he was a star witness?

Does Jim Jordan enabling a doctor to rape students make you laugh too?
    why has that been brought up again around impeachment hearings, and question by you here now when this has nothing to do with the impeachment hearings? last I read Jim Jordan said he did not know. this could only be brought up yet again to discredit Republican Jim Jordan in these impeachment hearings.

What the **** are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But officer, that guy was speeding too.
    ďKeeping up with trafficď is often used in getting out of speeding tickets. Itís actually a worthwhile defense too. Just an FYI to get a better analogy.

Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast