Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fiend wins!! Seth loses!!! Wonder if Fiend gets sent back over to Raw as that wrestler to be named later trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant believe they did this, made their wrong a right and did it at a glorified house show. unreal. savor this moment people, wont happen again in your lifetime

I'm glad Bray won but the no finish at HIAC still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Didn't expect Cain to win the WWE title in his first match and I'm sorry but Braun has to win there. **** Tyson Fury. Yeah I get it, he's undefeated but this isn't boxing. It's wrestling. Some things dont have to be a shoot and they aren't doing Braun any favors.

I enjoyed the Fury/Strowman match. The Lesnar/Cain match felt like it was a shallow attempt to recreate a match that occurred a decade or so ago in UFC.

It seems like they are setting up a feud between Brock and Mysterio and this seems like a damn expensive way to go about doing that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

bray winning can work unlike say the undertaker as champion in the 90s or kane as champion when he couldnt talk because of his funhouse personality...... they got to let him start wrestling as his funhouse personality and not just as the fiend.

progression of his funhouse personality is the most important thing here.... i am talking wrestling but no real aggression and eventually when pushed into a corner he calls on the fiend... they need to use both personas in the ring over just going with the fiend once a month at pay per views because it will get old.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-01-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'm glad Bray won but the no finish at HIAC still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Didn't expect Cain to win the WWE title in his first match and I'm sorry but Braun has to win there. **** Tyson Fury. Yeah I get it, he's undefeated but this isn't boxing. It's wrestling. Some things dont have to be a shoot and they aren't doing Braun any favors.
    at this point if i was braun id go to aew.... he will never get pushed like he should in wwe for some odd reason

roman kicking out of the rko is disgusting but now we will get orton vs roman which is sweet

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    at this point if i was braun id go to aew.... he will never get pushed like he should in wwe for some odd reason
    Braun made more money than all of us will this whole year combined to compete with Tyson Fury for that match. I'd say he's doing just fine where he is. He would be a damn fool to leave WWE unless AEW opens their checkbook up and throws on an eight digit to his yearly salary.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

This is reason #43786528973593 why I do not like Brock Lesnar. He simply has no rival or threat to him. Any time there might be a threat, in the end WWE simply books Brock as an invincible god. And that is caca del toro. Brock .v. Rey is going to be a squash, so who wants that? Brock is a clown.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    This is reason #43786528973593 why I do not like Brock Lesnar. He simply has no rival or threat to him. Any time there might be a threat, in the end WWE simply books Brock as an invincible god. And that is caca del toro. Brock .v. Rey is going to be a squash, so who wants that? Brock is a clown.
    If WWE wants their ratings back they make CM Punk an offer he canít refuse and have him go after Brock.

I donít think Cain vs Brock is done yet though or is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12