Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crown Jewel discussion thread

*Please don't make new threads about things that happen here for about 24 hours to give others a chance to watch. Also, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't read past this post as discussion will be here, THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING.*

Match Card

WWE Championship Match

Cain Velasquez vs Brock Lesnar

Hardcore Match for Universal Championship

The Fiend vs Seth Rollins

(Team Hogan) Shorty G, Ali, Ricochet, Rusev, and Roman Reigns vs (Team Flair) Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Randy Orton

Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman

20 Man Battle Royal (Winner faces AJ Styles for US Title)

Sunil Singh vs. Mojo Rawley vs. Erick Rowan vs. R-Truth vs. Sin Cara vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Tony Nese vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Apollo Crews vs. Buddy Murphy vs. Andrade vs. Drake Maverick vs. Eric Young vs. Luke Harper vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Heath Slater vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. No Way Jose

United States Championship Match

Battle Royal Winner vs AJ Styles

Tag-Team World Cup

The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston)[27] vs. The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker) vs. Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik, and/or Kalisto) vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) vs. The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode vs. The B-Team (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas)

Lacey Evans vs Natalya

Mansoor vs Cesaro
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I didn't realize how bad this card actually was. Surprising since they make these out to be like manias.

The card isnít Mania, but I donít think itís horrible. Surprised we are starting things off with Brock/Cain though!! And here weeeeeeee go!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was one hell of an interesting outcome. Brock goes over clean and incredibly strong. Personally, I love it. I think it was the right decision considering Brockís status to the company right now.

Was that a chairshot to the head in 2019 by Rey on Brock?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Was that a chairshot to the head in 2019 by Rey on Brock?
    To me, it looked like Brock had his hands up for the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    To me, it looked like Brock had his hands up for the impact.

Oh I know that. I was just shocked the chair got anywhere close to his head.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Awesome combo Metalik and Ziggler. Just top notch!
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh I know that. I was just shocked the chair got anywhere close to his head.
    Gotcha. Went right over my head! Lol

Anyone else having wwe network issues? Iíve had no feed for about 10 mins now

Liking the tournament so far. Good stuff. I could watch New Day vs Heavy Machinery all day.
    _____

Tyson Fury coming out to "It's Your Thing" is possibly my favorite thing. I got vibes from Rocky IV when Apollo comes out where the American suit and hat. Good stuff! I think this train wreck style match will be a whole lot of fun.
    _____

I think giving Tyson Fury the WMD as a finisher would be something strongly worth considering. I enjoyed that match. He got the finish by punching and getting a countout (TKO) victory.
    _____

Womenís match now. Letís see how this goes over with the crowd.....

Hogan's music: I'm a real American.
    Saudi King: I didn't pay fro this crap.
    Hogan's new music: I'm a real Saudi Arabian.
    Saudi King: Now that's more like it!
    _____

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast