Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,178
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    that's about the 4th or 5th time I've seen stafford get sacked because he slipped and fell this year
    got hit low, too, thought you weren't supposed to do that

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,875
    that's not an interference? are you ****ing kidding me?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,178
    bleh, stupid lions

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    that's not an interference? are you ****ing kidding me?
    It wasnít. It was just a crappy play call.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    It wasnít. It was just a crappy play call.
    he was all over hockenson and pulling on his Jersey and basically tackled him at the end.

    you would have to try to get a more blatant PI
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    he was all over hockenson and pulling on his Jersey and basically tackled him at the end.

    you would have to try to get a more blatant PI
    That 100% didnít happen for the fact that Hock was not even in the game. But no it was a crappy play call. Why have Jones or Golladay get the ball when you can throw it to Logan?
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,152
    Once a disappointment, always a disappointment. Shitricia and Boob Quinn are just the latest in line of that.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,152
    And taking #11 and #19 out of the game with the game on the line is indefensively stupid. They deserved to be grilled for that idiocy.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    And taking #11 and #19 out of the game with the game on the line is indefensively stupid. They deserved to be grilled for that idiocy.
    For real. I donít get that last play call at all. At least spread them out and maybe use a jump ball. But we did a damn play action play 😂
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    That 100% didnít happen for the fact that Hock was not even in the game. But no it was a crappy play call. Why have Jones or Golladay get the ball when you can throw it to Logan?
    that wasnt hockenson? I thought I saw the Jersey and it said it was, who was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    that wasnt hockenson? I thought I saw the Jersey and it said it was, who was it?
    It was Logan. I think Hock was still shaken up from the hit earlier that drive that would have been a flag on our defense.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,383
    1. wow we suck

    2. that PI on Will Harris in the end zone when we stopped them on 3rd and goal was just another awful call

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,178
    isn't Bevell the OC from Seattle when they didn't run the ball in the super bowl? Let's crush him, too!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,178
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    1. wow we suck
    no, we're the Lions, and we'll always be the Lions

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,100
    With our top 5 draft pick do we draft Taylor or Young?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •