Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hamilton has now been indicted.

Josh Hamilton, former American League MVP and member of the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame, was indicted on Monday on one charge of injury to a child with intentional bodily injury.

The charge stems from a September incident during which Hamilton allegedly attacked his oldest daughter. According to the arrest warrant affidavit obtained by CBS DFW, Hamilton and his 14-year-old daughter got into a verbal altercation that Hamilton escalated into a physical one. After she said something that upset him, Hamilton started by allegedly hitting her in the chest with a water bottle he threw at her, and it got worse from there.

Via CBS DFW:

Cursing and yelling at her, he allegedly pulled a chair out from under where her feet were resting. The girl fell, landing on her hip, which she said caused a bruise. Hamilton then picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her to her bedroom. The affidavit said she was yelling ďIím sorry,Ē but he continued on to her room. Once there, he allegedly threw her on the bed, pinning her face down on the bed. According to his daughter, he started hitting her legs with both an open hand and closed fist.

Hamiltonís daughter said in the affidavit that Hamilton then picked her up by her sweatshirt, pushed her back onto the bed, and continued hitting her back and legs with an open hands, leaving scratches from his fingernails.

According to her, after heíd finished assaulting her, he said ďI hope you go in front of the f---ing judge and tell him what a terrible dad I am so I donít have to see you anymore and you donít ever have to come to my house again.Ē
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-...202131342.html

Fuuuuck this guy. Never liked him. Never will. Dude is a joke. Wasted his talents bc of drugs. Sooo many other people would've loved to have his talent, but this jack *** threw it all away and now he beats his kid.

Let him rot in jail.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 04-08-2020 at 09:55 PM.

I hope he drops the soap in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Hamilton is such a jack***.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Everyone wanted to promote this guys redemption story when he won MVP but he was and apparently never stopped being an absolute garbage person. I hope he gets his wish and that child is never forced to endure his presence any more.

As the son of a recovering alcoholic, I have sympathy for everyone involved including Josh. Now if Josh is a piece of crap sober, then he can go die immediately alone.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    As the son of a recovering alcoholic, I have sympathy for everyone involved including Josh. Now if Josh is a piece of crap sober, then he can go die immediately alone.
    Agreed 100%.

As an alcoholic who's been sober for 3 years now, I dont have an ounce of sympathy for Josh. It's his own damn fault. Actions have consequences. Never feel bad for someone who brings trouble upon themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    As an alcoholic who's been sober for 3 years now, I dont have an ounce of sympathy for Josh. It's his own damn fault. Actions have consequences. Never feel bad for someone who brings trouble upon themselves.
    Agreed if he wants to destroy himself thatís on him but taking out his issues on a child isnít forgivable

I donít doubt heís done significant damage to his child. I know as Iím one of them. Though I can respect it, yours is simply a different point of view.

Out of curiosity, do you have any demons you were hiding from? I donít expect you to say what they are exactly as it could be a private manner, but I ask because every alcoholic I know to have gotten sober had one that they eventually faced.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 04-13-2020 at 10:26 AM.

I donít doubt heís done significant damage to his child. I know as Iím one of them. Though I can respect it, yours is simply a different point of view.

Out of curiosity, do you have any demons you were hiding from? I donít expect you to say what they are exactly as it could be a private manner, but I ask because every alcoholic I know to have gotten sober had one that they eventually faced.
    You're good. Doesn't bother me one bit to talk about it.
    I'm 31 now. Back in high school I drank nearly every weekend. When I turned 21 and could easily buy booze myself I started drinking every night just bc I enjoyed it. Didn't take long to get physically addicted to it. I'd wake up in the middle of the night/early morning with sweats and shakes from withdrawals.
    My nightly drinking turned into also day drinking on break at work and taking shots in the morning before work, just to be able to feel normal. This lasted for about 2-3 years. During that time I lost a couple jobs, got a DUI and just all around sucked as a human. I went to a detox/rehab place for a week shortly before moving to NC and got sober.
    Stayed sober for a few months, then thought I was fine to have a beer or 2 here or there. That didn't work (I should have known better) and I was right back to nightly drinking in no time (did not escalate to morning and daytime drinking yet).
    Then my dad died unexpectedly when I was 26 and all I did was slam down booze nonstop for the next couple years again.
    In May 2017 we found out we were having a kid. The day we found out my wife was pregnant, I finished off everything I had in the house that night in an effort to quit after that. That was probably the worst couple weeks ever quitting cold turkey. I got zero sleep and felt like such ****. Sweats, shakes, dry heaves, mood swings, hearing and seeing stuff that didn't exist, it was awful.
    Fast forward almost 3 years, I haven't had a sip of alcohol since, we have a daughter who's a little older than 2 and an almost 6 month old son. We also bought our first house about a year and a half ago and I have the best job I've ever personally had.
    I will forever credit our daughter for my sobriety. Without her, I wouldn't have had a reason to quit.

I'm 31 now. Back in high school I drank nearly every weekend. When I turned 21 and could easily buy booze myself I started drinking every night just bc I enjoyed it. Didn't take long to get physically addicted to it. I'd wake up in the middle of the night/early morning with sweats and shakes from withdrawals.
    My nightly drinking turned into also day drinking on break at work and taking shots in the morning before work, just to be able to feel normal. This lasted for about 2-3 years. During that time I lost a couple jobs, got a DUI and just all around sucked as a human. I went to a detox/rehab place for a week shortly before moving to NC and got sober.
    Stayed sober for a few months, then thought I was fine to have a beer or 2 here or there. That didn't work (I should have known better) and I was right back to nightly drinking in no time (did not escalate to morning and daytime drinking yet).
    Then my dad died unexpectedly when I was 26 and all I did was slam down booze nonstop for the next couple years again.
    In May 2017 we found out we were having a kid. The day we found out my wife was pregnant, I finished off everything I had in the house that night in an effort to quit after that. That was probably the worst couple weeks ever quitting cold turkey. I got zero sleep and felt like such ****. Sweats, shakes, dry heaves, mood swings, hearing and seeing stuff that didn't exist, it was awful.
    Fast forward almost 3 years, I haven't had a sip of alcohol since, we have a daughter who's a little older than 2 and an almost 6 month old son. We also bought our first house about a year and a half ago and I have the best job I've ever personally had.
    I will forever credit our daughter for my sobriety. Without her, I wouldn't have had a reason to quit.
    Similar path as my mom. She started as a partier. then it became a tool to hide from the sadness of her awful marriage to my former stepfather. Unbeknownst to me, telling her that I was done with her after her 4th time in rehab if I caught her drunk again, she immediately faced her demon, him, and has been sober ever since.

I feel like there is a lack of understanding of the fact that addiction is a disease. Period.

That said, **** this guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Great job!!! Your kids will be vary proud of you young man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Great job!!! Your kids will be vary proud of you young man!!!
    Appreciate it sir

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast