Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    In October, the New York Rangers were 4-6. With 2 games remaining, Rangers record in November (thus far) 7-5.

The Rangers are showing signs that the kids are acclimating to the NHL level of play and the team as a whole is starting to become respectable.

1. The Breadman is worth his weight in gold: 32 pts in 23 games. Daaamn. When Mika was out, Panarin was the real Center of the 1st line. He's on pace for at least 30 goals and 90 pts.

2. Tony DeAngelo is the best contract in the NHL: 3rd on the Rangers in points. What a steal in the deal for Derek Stepan. Never mind re-signing him for under a million.

3. Quietly Pavel Buchnevich is breaking out: 18 pts in 23 games. He's asserted himself. Forechecking. Centering the pass. Working the corners. Setting up his line mates with 14 assists.

4. Crazy like a Fox: Adam Fox is playing like a first line defenseman.

I have also some concerns as the Rangers head into December:

1. Brady Skjei is not the player that the Rangers decided to re-sign & trade Mcdonagh.

2. Kreider's role is playing in front of the net. Is does he fit with Chytil and Kakko? Kravstov will be here after All-Star Break.

3. Lack of size on defense could be a problem, moving forward.

4. Staal, Smith are unmovable contracts.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 11-28-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Tough loss to the Bruins. 0-6 on the Power Play. Having said that, the Rangers are showing improvement on every level. That might've been their best defensive effort.

They were technically 0/6 on the PP, but Buchnevich scored before Kuraly could get back in the play after his penalty expired. With 6 power plays, you would hope they could capitalize on more of the opportunities they got, but they did score while outnumbering the opponent in the offensive zone, even though it didnít show up that way on the score sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They played a perfect game until the double deflection goal against. The pp needs a left shooter on it, probably Buch imo. Teams are cheating the left side of our pp.

Pumped to have recently become a daily Ranger addict after years of mostly playoff fandom. Love these young kids and I think Panarin is supremely talented.

Lots of fun to watch. Loved the two SHG yesterday.

Go kids go!

Today at 5pm is the deadline to trade for Puljujarvi. No rumors, so I guess heís staying in Finland for the remainder of the year..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    Today at 5pm is the deadline to trade for Puljujarvi. No rumors, so I guess heís staying in Finland for the remainder of the year..
    We can still technically trade for him, but thereís no real incentive to get it done immediately because he would have had to sign by 5 pm to play in the NHL this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345