Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    I just moved back to la today. Checked out the progress of the new stadium on the way in and was listening to the game on the way in.

Canít wait to get back to watch a home game.

I still think we go de/lb(Moses) or cb(okudah) first round. And see us try to get some wr help in the third.

Great game. We are 4-4 and thatís coming out of the tough part of our schedule

Give me a pass-rusher and that Murray kid (LB) from Oklahoma.

For the love of God, get a MLB who can actually play. It's been years. Burfict was doing a great job until he get the axe for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post

For the love of God, get a MLB who can actually play. It's been years. Burfict was doing a great job until he get the axe for the year.
    I am not as down on our defensive line as most people. I believe they are just really young and need time to Gel. Our biggest area of concern is LB. I would like to see us get 2 solid starting linebackers to play with Burfict (if he returns next year) and Whitehead. Linebackers can help with pass rush as well as do favors for our secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post

When is the last time the Raiders have had a solid MLB? I am thinking Greg Biekert?...

The Burfict loss was a huge blow for the defense-it certainly shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    When is the last time the Raiders have had a solid MLB? I am thinking Greg Biekert?...

The Burfict loss was a huge blow for the defense-it certainly shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really liked NaVorro Bowman, but I realize that he had lost a step by the time that he joined the Raiders.

I know everyone wants Burfict back, but the dude needs to be completely reprogrammed first in terms of his instincts, or he's just going to face yet another ban for an illegal hit. At any rate, I'd rather we draft someone to fill the spot. Most of the 2020 inside linebacker free agents will either be too old, or too high priced.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526