Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread#5: Knicks @ Orlando Frank gets the start will he disappoint or thrive?

Lets Go Knicks! Two in a row would be nice.
    Last edited by kartyea; 10-30-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    [B]

Mike Vorkunov
    @MikeVorkunov
    While focus is on the Knicks backcourt tonight (will Ntilikina start?), I'm more interested how front court looks. Knicks have been outscored by 29 pts in 50 minutes Randle + Robinson played together (92.4 off rtg/116.7 d-rtg) and -21 in 44 minutes of Morris/Randle/Robinson.

Fiz still wont name Frank the starter, my god, can we at least get a look at Frank with the starters!?

Frank as your starting PG it could be worse...I mean if you have DSJ or Payton in there it would get worse

Le Backcourt

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Fiz still wont name Frank the starter, my god, can we at least get a look at Frank with the starters!?
    Who is starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

IF Frank starts, to me this is his last shot with us. Put up or shut up time. There is no reason why he shouldn’t be able to hold down this spot barring injury, etc.

If he sucks, time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    IF Frank starts, to me this is his last shot with us. Put up or shut up time. There is no reason why he shouldn’t be able to hold down this spot barring injury, etc.

If he sucks, time to move on.
    Lol wait what?

Frank is like what in his 2nd or 3rd year...it is about time for him to get right

not Fiz style he won't say till he meets the media an hour before.

Now that stat in Praise' post, ouch........if that continues your posts about fit may be correct and that would not be good for this team based on contracts.

What stands out is the def rating, Mitch was off the chart last year and our PF's were who, not even sure how you keep Mitch and Randle separated.

Kartyea thanks for the thread, and Praise thanks for last couple, appreciate it.

If you had any doubt how disfunctional this staff is, it showed when they refused to play frank vs kemba and kyrie.

Even franks biggest haters here, know there is something wrong with that.

Ive never seen a team sandbag its own player so hard for absolutely no reason. They hate frank for whatever reason.

well i'll be damned!!!!

Ian Begley Retweeted

Chris Iseman‏Verified account @ChrisIseman · 22m22 minutes ago

David Fizdale said he doesn’t want to start Ntilikina and risk losing him to foul trouble quickly.

 Ian Begley Retweeted

Chris Iseman‏Verified account @ChrisIseman · 26m26 minutes ago

Barrett and Ellington starting in the backcourt tonight

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Kartyea thanks for the thread, and Praise thanks for last couple, appreciate it.
    Yup no problem

Its not just randle though, Mitch has been pretty aweful on defense this year. Teams are not remotely scared to go after him underneath.

Dunno if mitch will get benched anytime soon, but hes going to lose minutes for sure.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast