Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Kwon is injury proned ... Need depth at LB also I'll CB to that list. Witherspoon's been mostly a non factor
    Witherspoon has had a bad last couple weeks, but he was playing at a pro bowl level before he got hurt.

LB and DB have players who are maybe injured too much and maybe too raw or unknown. I'm willing to have faith in Lynchahan if they want someone there or not. RB has been good and deep this year, if someone jumps out to them fine, but I'm fine going forward with these guys.

OL needs help at OT and C pretty urgently.

Edge is a need too.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Witherspoon has had a bad last couple weeks, but he was playing at a pro bowl level before he got hurt.
    With Moseley who was playing lights out you would think they would at least give Moseley more playing time with Witherspoon struggling. I hope tartt is back this week so ward can play that single high safety more often.

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    With Moseley who was playing lights out you would think they would at least give Moseley more playing time with Witherspoon struggling. I hope tartt is back this week so ward can play that single high safety more often.
    Lights out? Mosely got lit up just as much as Witherspoon against the Falcons(last time he played significant snaps) if not more. Spoon had some trouble against the Rams but nothing that warranted a benching imo. I think the secondary in general has taken a fairly big step back since Tartt went out, Harris is terrible imo. The only inexcusable play by Spoon imo was the piss poor attempt at a tackle on Gurley last game.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Lights out? Mosely got lit up just as much as Witherspoon against the Falcons(last time he played significant snaps) if not more. Spoon had some trouble against the Rams but nothing that warranted a benching imo. I think the secondary in general has taken a fairly big step back since Tartt went out, Harris is terrible imo. The only inexcusable play by Spoon imo was the piss poor attempt at a tackle on Gurley last game.
    I think a big part of the fall off of the defensive performance is that Saleh, with all the injuries, has made the defense much more cautious, and thus is asking players who were good playing aggressive suddenly play more passive.

Offensive line and CB have be priorities. An extra LB woukd be nice but gotta get depth in those 2 positions.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Offensive line and CB have be priorities. An extra LB woukd be nice but gotta get depth in those 2 positions.
    OL is a clear priority. Lynch is always going to take DBs but not likely to go early at the position.

Young raw LB talent on the team with Greenlaw, Al-Shair, and Lee. If they draft more LBs it means the coaches think the current kids are not going to improve enough to work.

WR is going to be interesting positions because if they spend picks there it means the team has made some decisions on guys on the team who have not been performing.

DE is a need, but not likely early.

CB in the 1st round, oline in FA, linebacker in the draft.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

What if we just keep Brunskill for O-line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    What if we just keep Brunskill for O-line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    He might have stolen Person's starting spot at RG for the playoffs. He'll certainly be brought back next season as an exclusive rights free agent... he'll cost next to nothing and nobody else can sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    CB in the 1st round, oline in FA, linebacker in the draft.
    I don't think that we're going to spend much in free agency besides re-signing some of our own guys. I'm with you on offensive line and CB being the top needs. One is likely to get addressed in the first round of the draft and the other later in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I don't think that we're going to spend much in free agency besides re-signing some of our own guys. I'm with you on offensive line and CB being the top needs. One is likely to get addressed in the first round of the draft and the other later in the draft.
    I think Lynch thinks he can find DB talent later than the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think Lynch thinks he can find DB talent later than the 1st.
    Not starting talent though. It's a decent draft for CB this year, but the depth after the 3rd round is minimal

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Bryce Hall is who I want at the end of the 1st round.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Not starting talent though. It's a decent draft for CB this year, but the depth after the 3rd round is minimal
    I think he thinks he can.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast