Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    I donít blame the Cs for making the Kyrie trade. They gave up virtually nothing for a player of his talent level. They banked on him growing in their ďcultureĒ and environment. Obviously, it did not play out that way.

Kyrie has also initially committed to the Cs last year and never notified them of his real intentions of leaving until his exit interview. They banked on then having a good playoffs and staying ultimately because of the situation.

Either way, I think if he stayed there would have been a dark cloud around this team after last season. Kemba isnít Kyrie talent wise but heís a better leader and still an all pro scorer. Heís thriving in the Cs system as well over the past 4 games so the Cs donít lose a ton in the end with Kyrie leaving. Kemba is more than adequate replacement and it gives the Jays more touches to further their development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kemba is playing the role Kyrie ideally would've.

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Actually I think is the total opposite a player his size shouldn't play the way he does. He depends to much on his speed to blow past defenders, and lateral quickness to play defense. He has a great shot and will still have that. But it's going to be easier for the defense to set a defensive play when all they have to worry about is his shot instead of him driving to the hole.
    ya i disagree. I never watched Durant and was like "wow he's so fast" lol. he's nearly 7'0 with handles. That's why he drives well. That's not gonna change. far as defense he's still super long so he should be fine. Plus this league don't care about defense anymore.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    Remember the huge mistake BOS made by letting Kyrie walk?
    It WAS a huge mistake. Boston should've traded him instead. But nobody has a crystal ball.

I am a Kyrie supporter b/c he is fun to watch and I think the people that are not supporters kill him for not being MVP level when almost no one says he is. Its similar to how I don't remember anyone saying Boston made a huge mistake but here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I am a Kyrie supporter b/c he is fun to watch and I think the people that are not supporters kill him for not being MVP level when almost no one says he is. Its similar to how I don't remember anyone saying Boston made a huge mistake but here we are
    I think the issue is, he makes teams worse with his style of play. Turnstile on defense, pound the air outta the ball on offense. Uncle Drew is entertaining but it just doesn't translate to wins.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think the issue is, he makes teams worse with his style of play. Turnstile on defense, pound the air outta the ball on offense. Uncle Drew is entertaining but it just doesn't translate to wins.
    But he doesn't. He doesn't make you better the way LeBron, KD, Kawhi, AD, and bunch of others do but he clearly an above average starting player.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    ya i disagree. I never watched Durant and was like "wow he's so fast" lol. he's nearly 7'0 with handles. That's why he drives well. That's not gonna change. far as defense he's still super long so he should be fine. Plus this league don't care about defense anymore.
    Heís 7 feet and moves like a shooting guard.

Heís fun to watch. Itís even more fun to listen to him talk. Iíve never seen anyone want to look wise and sound like a complete dumb *** lol not like kyrie.

I donít understand why he left two great situations because he just didnít feel like being there anymore. Kinda crazy if you think about it. There are so many players that would have loved to be in his shoes.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-08-2019 at 03:22 PM.

But he doesn't. He doesn't make you better the way LeBron, KD, Kawhi, AD, and bunch of others do but he clearly an above average starting player.
    He doesn't? If there are stats that say he doesn't, I'm open to viewing them and being proven wrong, no biggie to me.

Just that the Celtics made 2 straight ECF without him but couldn't even get to an ECF with him. To a lesser extent that the Cavs still went to the Finals without him. Also, it's early but the Nets are 3-4. If they miss the playoffs this season, that's probably about all the proof needed. At least from a purely what does a team accomplish with you versus without you.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Heís fun to watch. Itís even more fun to listen to him talk. Iíve never seen anyone want to look wise and sound like a complete dumb *** lol not like kyrie.

I donít understand why he left two great situations because he just didnít feel like being there anymore. Kinda crazy if you think about it. There are so many players that would have loved to be in his shoes.
    That will ultimately be his legacy, especially if stuff with the Nets fizzles out too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123