Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Remember the huge mistake BOS made by letting Kyrie walk?

...how's everything going, Brooklyn?

Their real season starts next year when they have KD tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Their real season starts next year when they have KD tho
    Hitching their wagon to a 32 swing coming off a blown Achilles probably isnít the greatest game plan. Of course, this all might be mute if the entire team hates Kyrie and his antics by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Hitching their wagon to a 32 swing coming off a blown Achilles probably isnít the greatest game plan. Of course, this all might be mute if the entire team hates Kyrie and his antics by the end of the year.

I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.

If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.

ehh, I don't see it playing a major factor. He has such an evolved game he can really do anything. Its not like he's dependent upon speed, jumping etc... But who knows it could end his career. But my bet is he will be fine.

Offensively I think he'll be fine because he is more reliant on length and shooting/skill vs. athleticism. With how defense is called/played today, he'll still get his numbers for now.

It's ability to move on defense might hurt or take a lump though. We will see

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post

Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?
    prob the person who made this topic? since they did make this post to say how great Celtics are doing and how bad nets are... thanks though for ur pointless post.

Kyrie is a selfish emotionally weak team killer.

Without bron, he will bring teams down.

And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.
    I agree that Kyrie's not a leader, and Durant isn't the leader that LeBron is. But as long as you keep Kyrie away from the microphone and out of a leadership position, he'll be fine. He's a great second option and closer in crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

+1

https://youtu.be/Y17cW31ESmg - CLE declaration

https://youtu.be/zvyjTBigJas - BOS declaration

Basically, what I'm getting at, is the dude is a clown. He has what he wants right now, the ultimate green light without regard to W-L record. All that changes when KD comes back.

hes been hella good.... much better than kemba... just saying... so what is the problem? oh the reports of him being moody?? as long as he keeps playing like he is i am sure they give no ****s

He is a beta who will fall inline once durant returns

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hes been hella good.... much better than kemba... just saying... so what is the problem? oh the reports of him being moody?? as long as he keeps playing like he is i am sure they give no ****s

He is a beta who will fall inline once durant returns
    Yeah, what a guy. Maybe he'll even remove his hat when asked to for photos!
    He's a locker room cancer and team morale killer. And at this point I don't see how that's even debatable. Funniest part is he's all of 3 games into his career in BKN. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast