Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,718
    Kyrie's post game comments almost feel like they 'confirm' that he's a problem to deal with. He said "Anyone that knows me, knows I love my family, I love my friends, myself, the game, and i just want to win".

    Never said he loves his teammates and being part of a team.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,879
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kyrie's post game comments almost feel like they 'confirm' that he's a problem to deal with. He said "Anyone that knows me, knows I love my family, I love my friends, myself, the game, and i just want to win".

    Never said he loves his teammates and being part of a team.
    Once he forgot to copy me on an email. Can't have that
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Hitching their wagon to a 32 swing coming off a blown Achilles probably isnít the greatest game plan. Of course, this all might be mute if the entire team hates Kyrie and his antics by the end of the year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

    Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

    Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ehh, I don't see it playing a major factor. He has such an evolved game he can really do anything. Its not like he's dependent upon speed, jumping etc... But who knows it could end his career. But my bet is he will be fine.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,770
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Once he forgot to copy me on an email. Can't have that
    hahaha

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

    Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,136
    Kemba is not as good as Kyrie. But it helps when Gordon Hayward is finally back to playing like Gordon Hayward. Maybe you could blame that on Kyrie and on team chemistry. But Kemba's usage is on par with where Kyrie's was last year.

    I was surprised with the way they battled back and beat Milwaukee.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Kyrie is a selfish emotionally weak team killer.
    Without bron, he will bring teams down.
    And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.
    I agree that Kyrie's not a leader, and Durant isn't the leader that LeBron is. But as long as you keep Kyrie away from the microphone and out of a leadership position, he'll be fine. He's a great second option and closer in crunch time.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?
    prob the person who made this topic? since they did make this post to say how great Celtics are doing and how bad nets are... thanks though for ur pointless post.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offensively I think he'll be fine because he is more reliant on length and shooting/skill vs. athleticism. With how defense is called/played today, he'll still get his numbers for now.

    It's ability to move on defense might hurt or take a lump though. We will see

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    11,279
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie
    2. Not flipping Kyrie during the seasons last year

    Letting him walk was their only choice.
    It's early in the season, but Boston is playing better now than they were all last year.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    ehh, I don't see it playing a major factor. He has such an evolved game he can really do anything. Its not like he's dependent upon speed, jumping etc... But who knows it could end his career. But my bet is he will be fine.
    Actually I think is the total opposite a player his size shouldn't play the way he does. He depends to much on his speed to blow past defenders, and lateral quickness to play defense. He has a great shot and will still have that. But it's going to be easier for the defense to set a defensive play when all they have to worry about is his shot instead of him driving to the hole.

    Best poster on PSD Douglas

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie
    2. Not flipping Kyrie during the seasons last year

    Letting him walk was their only choice.
    It's early in the season, but Boston is playing better now than they were all last year.
    Much easier to play as a team when one guy isn't just hero balling on offense and a turnstile on defense.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie
    2. Not flipping Kyrie during the seasons last year

    Letting him walk was their only choice.
    It's early in the season, but Boston is playing better now than they were all last year.
    I donít blame the Cs for making the Kyrie trade. They gave up virtually nothing for a player of his talent level. They banked on him growing in their ďcultureĒ and environment. Obviously, it did not play out that way.

    Kyrie has also initially committed to the Cs last year and never notified them of his real intentions of leaving until his exit interview. They banked on then having a good playoffs and staying ultimately because of the situation.

    Either way, I think if he stayed there would have been a dark cloud around this team after last season. Kemba isnít Kyrie talent wise but heís a better leader and still an all pro scorer. Heís thriving in the Cs system as well over the past 4 games so the Cs donít lose a ton in the end with Kyrie leaving. Kemba is more than adequate replacement and it gives the Jays more touches to further their development.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •