Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kyrie's post game comments almost feel like they 'confirm' that he's a problem to deal with. He said "Anyone that knows me, knows I love my family, I love my friends, myself, the game, and i just want to win".

Never said he loves his teammates and being part of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kyrie's post game comments almost feel like they 'confirm' that he's a problem to deal with. He said "Anyone that knows me, knows I love my family, I love my friends, myself, the game, and i just want to win".

Never said he loves his teammates and being part of a team.
    Once he forgot to copy me on an email. Can't have that

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Hitching their wagon to a 32 swing coming off a blown Achilles probably isnít the greatest game plan. Of course, this all might be mute if the entire team hates Kyrie and his antics by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I mean its Durant so i have no problem hitching that wagon. I don't see Celtics as a legit title contender either. They will be good and put up a fight but i look at Lakers, clippers, Sixers, Bucks as better teams.

Irving is going off on the NBA though lol. 35-6-6 47% 40% from 3. Without Durant they don't have a shot anyway.
    If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.

If Durant isnít the same Durant, I donít think it will make them legit title contenders either. Thereís a string history of basketball players with that type of injury that never really came back from it.

ehh, I don't see it playing a major factor. He has such an evolved game he can really do anything. Its not like he's dependent upon speed, jumping etc... But who knows it could end his career. But my bet is he will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Once he forgot to copy me on an email. Can't have that
    hahaha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?

Kemba is not as good as Kyrie. But it helps when Gordon Hayward is finally back to playing like Gordon Hayward. Maybe you could blame that on Kyrie and on team chemistry. But Kemba's usage is on par with where Kyrie's was last year.

I was surprised with the way they battled back and beat Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Kyrie is a selfish emotionally weak team killer.
    Without bron, he will bring teams down.
    And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.
    I agree that Kyrie's not a leader, and Durant isn't the leader that LeBron is. But as long as you keep Kyrie away from the microphone and out of a leadership position, he'll be fine. He's a great second option and closer in crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    Can you provide the list of all the people that DID see the Celtics as legit title contenders?
    prob the person who made this topic? since they did make this post to say how great Celtics are doing and how bad nets are... thanks though for ur pointless post.

Offensively I think he'll be fine because he is more reliant on length and shooting/skill vs. athleticism. With how defense is called/played today, he'll still get his numbers for now.

It's ability to move on defense might hurt or take a lump though. We will see

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie
    2. Not flipping Kyrie during the seasons last year

Letting him walk was their only choice.
    It's early in the season, but Boston is playing better now than they were all last year.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

ehh, I don't see it playing a major factor. He has such an evolved game he can really do anything. Its not like he's dependent upon speed, jumping etc... But who knows it could end his career. But my bet is he will be fine.
    Actually I think is the total opposite a player his size shouldn't play the way he does. He depends to much on his speed to blow past defenders, and lateral quickness to play defense. He has a great shot and will still have that. But it's going to be easier for the defense to set a defensive play when all they have to worry about is his shot instead of him driving to the hole.

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie

It's early in the season, but Boston is playing better now than they were all last year.
    Much easier to play as a team when one guy isn't just hero balling on offense and a turnstile on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Boston made two mistakes
    1. Trading for Kyrie

I donít blame the Cs for making the Kyrie trade. They gave up virtually nothing for a player of his talent level. They banked on him growing in their ďcultureĒ and environment. Obviously, it did not play out that way.

Kyrie has also initially committed to the Cs last year and never notified them of his real intentions of leaving until his exit interview. They banked on then having a good playoffs and staying ultimately because of the situation.

Either way, I think if he stayed there would have been a dark cloud around this team after last season. Kemba isnít Kyrie talent wise but heís a better leader and still an all pro scorer. Heís thriving in the Cs system as well over the past 4 games so the Cs donít lose a ton in the end with Kyrie leaving. Kemba is more than adequate replacement and it gives the Jays more touches to further their development.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast