Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remember the huge mistake BOS made by letting Kyrie walk?

...how's everything going, Brooklyn?

Their real season starts next year when they have KD tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Their real season starts next year when they have KD tho
    Hitching their wagon to a 32 swing coming off a blown Achilles probably isn’t the greatest game plan. Of course, this all might be mute if the entire team hates Kyrie and his antics by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyrie is a selfish emotionally weak team killer.

Without bron, he will bring teams down.

And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Kyrie is a selfish emotionally weak team killer.

Without bron, he will bring teams down.

And KD being the emotional weakling he is, will be great entertainment watching them cry and complain.about nothing.
    +1

https://youtu.be/Y17cW31ESmg - CLE declaration

https://youtu.be/zvyjTBigJas - BOS declaration

Basically, what I'm getting at, is the dude is a clown. He has what he wants right now, the ultimate green light without regard to W-L record. All that changes when KD comes back.

hes been hella good.... much better than kemba... just saying... so what is the problem? oh the reports of him being moody?? as long as he keeps playing like he is i am sure they give no ****s

He is a beta who will fall inline once durant returns

I think Kyrie will be fine in BRK. Better situation for him. It’s like the initial Boston situation he excelled in.

When he got hurt (along with Hayward) it allowed Boston’s young guys to run the show. And they ran it almost to the finals. So when those guys (particularly Kyrie because his game is more dominating the team flow) the young guys we’re looking at Kyrie to fit in. They took an attitude of “hey we’ve had all this success so we just need you to come in and be a part of that”. Kyrie came in with an attitude of “yeah but you didn’t win it all and I have so we’re going to do it the way I think it needs to be done with me being the dominant figure like I saw with Lebron.”

The BRK guys don’t seem to really believe they can have real success without Kyrie (and KD). Since they didn’t really have deep playoff success they still put that ceiling on themselves and view the stars as the saviors. So I think the dynamic will work for Kyrie.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think Kyrie will be fine in BRK. Better situation for him. It’s like the initial Boston situation he excelled in.

When he got hurt (along with Hayward) it allowed Boston’s young guys to run the show. And they ran it almost to the finals. So when those guys (particularly Kyrie because his game is more dominating the team flow) the young guys we’re looking at Kyrie to fit in. They took an attitude of “hey we’ve had all this success so we just need you to come in and be a part of that”. Kyrie came in with an attitude of “yeah but you didn’t win it all and I have so we’re going to do it the way I think it needs to be done with me being the dominant figure like I saw with Lebron.”

The BRK guys don’t seem to really believe they can have real success without Kyrie (and KD). Since they didn’t really have deep playoff success they still put that ceiling on themselves and view the stars as the saviors. So I think the dynamic will work for Kyrie.
    Playing with LeBron and being mentored by Kobe, really messed up that dudes mentality for sure. He had zero success without LeBron before or after and was a 26 year old kid, trying to tell dudes right at or around his age how great he was. Yet most had been to at least 1 ECF without him, if not 2.

He thought it was a comparable situation to 30 year old, 2 time Champ LeBron returning to CLE to take a bunch of kids who never made the playoffs to the promise land.

Kyrie just wants to be better/older/wiser than he actually is, always has been his problem. I think it's that attitude that allowed him to hit the game 7 clutch bucket over Steph for his sole championship. But I also think that attitude will be responsible for his legacy being a guy running away from championship contending teams, in search of individual glory and accolades.

I'm confused.... It has only been 3 games and Kemba looks okay

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'm confused.... It has only been 3 games and Kemba looks okay
    I don’t think this thread was about on court play. Guessing it was about the story ESPN had yesterday about how the Nets have already had to deal with Kyrie’s moodiness at times. Considering the issues he has in CLE and BOS I think it’s fair to look at that regardless of sample size.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hes been hella good.... much better than kemba... just saying... so what is the problem? oh the reports of him being moody?? as long as he keeps playing like he is i am sure they give no ****s

He is a beta who will fall inline once durant returns
    Yeah, what a guy. Maybe he'll even remove his hat when asked to for photos!
    He's a locker room cancer and team morale killer. And at this point I don't see how that's even debatable. Funniest part is he's all of 3 games into his career in BKN. Good luck!

who said it was a mistake letting him go? Dude is the most overrated player in the game, maybe of my lifetime.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    who said it was a mistake letting him go? Dude is the most overrated player in the game, maybe of my lifetime.
    he has always been overrated but we were idiots for suggesting it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he has always been overrated but we were idiots for suggesting it for years.
    You are confusing symptoms with causes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast