@NHLBlackhawks
    for defense prospect Alec Regula.
    via Ansar Khan

I'll say it...

who?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I'll say it...

who?
    Former first round back who can score but is apparently streaky/inconsistent from what I understand. For a team that only has 3 guys (hyperbole) capabale of scoring adding another potential scorer is appreciated. I think the idea is that a change of scenery could help ala how it helped Dylan Strome going from Arizona to Chicago.

Ok, I thought the same thing with Erne as I do here. Maybe a change of scenery will help. Both have upside but so far Erne hasn't put a point yet and has been in and out of the lineup. We will see with Perlini.

Here's the thing I'm seeing however, there just is no chemistry in any lines right now since they moved Mantha back (nice plan Bash). Moving Mantha has created a discord on the first line now as well. We need to find a second line and move Mantha back to the first line. I'm thinking Fil, Perlini, and AA to see what happens or maybe Glendening in between the two. Heck bring up Ras and put him between the two. At this point, you need to try anything. The other thing I've noticed is the lack of physicality on the ice this year. I think it's a major issue and why they brought up Smith. I see players avoiding contact in the last few games and losing pucks by getting knocked off of them. It is a problem they need to fix. As I said in an earlier post, maybe they need McIlrath up too. Physicality, points, and chemistry is what they need to find soon.